Putting Cauldron (Halloween Event) in world !?!?!

DeletedUser

I am just wondering if anyone worry about this...how wise is it to put this kind of event in world which just opened???

a very simple example..."Harpies Reinforcement" ...which you can get pretty easily (maximum u will need to waste 100gold if you are not lucky with ingredients) ... and u get 9 harpies for 6 hours (or 6 for 9 hours does not matter lol.)

so thats 54 harpy ... lets say u got it twice...

So you want to say that someone after Beginners protection is over can attack you with 108 or 162harpy ?
Wow...

thats cute.

DeletedUser

yes damn it...some ppl will say that its not possible due to 1.low farm space 2.event will end in 4-5 days.
but if you will just max farm it will be "hell's yeah" ... i already imagine those 162 harpy coming to my city and started uping my wall . but its not funny really...:eek:

DeletedUser42982

Pretty foolish on grepolis' part, really should have known better... This is such a game breaker early on, especially between newbies and veterans, takes away any sort of chance for the new players :(

DeletedUser

Pretty foolish on grepolis' part, really should have known better... This is such a game breaker early on, especially between newbies and veterans, takes away any sort of chance for the new players :(

agree.

especially seeing as these veterans like to all hang around together. its gonna be tough to keep this world alive.

DeletedUser

Technically it gives players with money an edge and most veterans pride themselves in not using very much gold so it really creates an imbalance between those with money and those without it, that said I agree if a veteran is using money in this world is going to be bloody scary. It can still give a nub an advantage over a veteran not using gold but I mean how many nubs would even know what to do with 200 harpies.

Yes it is Drac out of retirement playing in this world but under a new name good luck guessing and for those of you who know what name ill cut out your tongue if you give me away.

DeletedUser

Yes it is Drac out of retirement playing in this world but under a new name good luck guessing and for those of you who know what name ill cut out your tongue if you give me away.

I know I know :D

Don't be silly. Dracula only DRINKS blood. He doesnt EAT tongues. Sheeesh, read the book again :p

DeletedUser

I never said I was going to eat it.... ill probably make you eat it :D

DeletedUser340

I was thinking the same when it gave me a 30 horse reward yesterday... Not going to complain however- I also got double bp D:

DeletedUser

Its pretty silly though

I bet Inno are sitting there counting the money

Moooaaaare special events they all say!

Theyll be doing special events for things like mothers day, gay pride and national water balloon day soon

DeletedUser

Its pretty silly though

Theyll be doing special events for things like mothers day, gay pride and national water balloon day soon

pay 200 gold to Inno and on mothers day they will tell from who your parents adopted you......that would be nice event...

well...to be serious i think i really will need to up wall and get some archers.

DeletedUser25581

how it works ??? I haven't played grepo for 1 years so I have no idea how that cauldron works

DeletedUser25581

where can I find recipes ?? get it by mixing ingredients or by quests ?

DeletedUser

Its pretty silly though

Lol'd! The one for Oktoberfest last year seemed a bit strange to me. :p

I have to agree, I'd be pretty annoyed by this if I was playing. It's no fun when whatever you can train pales in comparison to what people can get for free or, God forbid, real cash. :(