Putting Cauldron (Halloween Event) in world !?!?!

DeletedUser340

After thinking about it, although there are a lot of bp's going to be going around, I think this was a bad idea.

There should be no events in a new world, it's ruined the protection ending feeling...

DeletedUser

agreed...
there will be numerous harpy ponies hops and slingers lurking arround...

normally when bp ends someone might hit you with 100-200troops...
this time ppl can ride each other with 300ponies ...blaaah...
the best way to survive is to strike first .

p.s. but on other way this will be interesting...i think this will be first world when after BP is over and someone hits you with 100harpy ...hahahah... will be tight...noobs have 0 chance .

DeletedUser

Players must have the population for all of these troops...
A sub 2k player will not have a huge population.

It will just mean that people get BP quickly at the start, then it'll calm down again.

DeletedUser

This has happened in many worlds before and although it gives those using large amounts of gold a huge advantage in early game the playing field slowly levels out. However it takes out some enjoyment of the manic early gameplay for those non spenders.

From a business perspective, it is clear why Inno employ this tactic, as many many players pour in money to the game at the start of a new world. For that reason I think it will coincide with many more world launches.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the fact this game is free

I do use gold - only for admin powers - I have almost never used gold to speed up/build anything

This is the ONLY game I have found that NOT ONE POWER/SPELL/UNIT can not be earned through hard work

Those gold players allow inno-games to employ people - buy hardware and develop their software so I can play all as much as I wish

Life is not fair - there is always an imbalance - I learn my weaknesses and strengths and deal with them - I don't sit and whine about it

THANK YOU GOLD PLAYERS - I just hope you are not smart enough to take the maximum advantage of your strength of wallet but if you do God Bless you

DeletedUser

Players must have the population for all of these troops...
A sub 2k player will not have a huge population.

It will just mean that people get BP quickly at the start, then it'll calm down again.

...your joke is pretty funny...take a look at rankings... gold users already reached 3-4k+ points and still 4 days left until BP is over...
and u talking about "it will calm down" ...really...Wow...

even 2 k player can have half of harpy nuke if hes maxing farm... that't a very simple math.

@clive... u know i am not that one who's whining or complaining ... i just wanted to know if i am the only one who thinks that inno is ruining early game and leaving noobs with 0 chance only for to gather up more money.

DeletedUser

I have played four separate worlds - and yes they have an initial advantage but its the same people that complain because others are "online too much" - life is not fair - DEAL WITH IT....

if you were management and you had to pay the bills or work on the site - how would you propose getting paid - if EVERYONE had a set amount to pay as a monthly charge to cover the bills and show a profit - how many player do you think that this site would attract

Of course I will always take the "devil's advocate position" but somebody has to