Pnp Putting them out of their misery.

DeletedUser

Long ago, before Cythera was ever formed....

There was a pre-made unlike any other ever, it appeared an unstoppable force destined to rule the next world that was formed. For 3 months gathering the best players EN grepolis had to offer; It seemed nobody could compete with their roster. As the days approached closer to Cythera coming to life, it seemed the world was over before it even began. For once Inno got it right and delayed a new world from opening for so long, and then they granted the community with the most perfect settings we could ask for! Only for Project Misery Business to come in with their unstoppable premade and kill the world before it ever got the chance to take off.

As expected, they joined the world in O45 where they advertised Misery to all who dared to enter their ocean. Next to them out of almost nowhere, appeared an alliance by the name of Infectious. There was history between the two alliances that preceded the world of Cythera. Good thing they had a master plan up their sleeves! What was this master plan you ask? They planned to take out the fearless leader of Infectious the first week of BP ending, cut the head off right from the start sending Infectious into disarray. I guess The Smilodon Fatalis thought he could imitate what Depraved Tendencies had done to Kalliste by taking out -Achilles- as soon as the gates opened. Wonder where he got that idea? I guess the almighty DW foiled these plans when he expanded quicker then thought, and was multiplying past the point of a simple one city rimming.

It looks at this point their plans were to feed off noobs and pick on little guys until war came to their door. Congrats on taking less then a handful of cities off an MRA called Devil's Enclave and running an island OP which successfully netted you one city. Then taking in a group of players who folded after losing one city, I'm sure they proved strong in battle! The problem of Infectious just East of them still presided, but they weren't doing anything about it! Was "So Speaks Mattchew" correct!?!?!?!? Did they have a secret pact with Infectious, even further more ruining this great potential that is Cythera!?!?!?

It seemed there was internal strife pulling at PMB from the inside, where was their fearless leader?!?!?!? A group split off and created the He-Man Woman Haters - Seemed like they were unhappy with the previous state of PMB. Infectious decided it was time to capitalize and take advantage of the seeming rift in PMB. After much begging and pleading from The Smilodon Fatalis the players who branched off were guilted into coming back by hollow promises of a better future. Infectious got a good sucker punch in, starting out up 4-1 in the first 48 hours of the war. But now that PMB knew what hit them they were ready for a stand! Back and forth the two sides went, each taking and losing cities with a slight advantage in favor of Infectious. It seemed like it was going to be a real war of attrition and the side who could hold out the longest would be victorious.

A few days later.... Both sides still going back and forth, Oh golly what a war!!!! Look out Infectious, PMB landed two simultaneous sieges; one even on the fearless leader DW! While Infectious send the nukes PMB struggles to stack support in the cities! This is starting to really get interesting! 3,000 PMB birms later, both sieges have been broken; And the internal issues seem to reappear. A handful of players leave again to form He-Man Woman Haters, some leave and stand alone, some beg to join Infectious, some stand strong and fight against an onslaught of Infectious sieges. PMB dropped in the rankings from #3 all the way down to #10 in a matter of hours. Look on the bright side though, they rose up the DBP boards all the way to #1!!!

The current onslaught of PMB cities is causing them to drop like flies. No one there is working as a team anymore (Not like they ever did) and all are fending for themselves. It looks to me like Christmas and Thanksgiving both came early for Infectious; Because they gifted us an early Turkey Day feast.

I guess the point of the story is this; It doesn't matter how good your team looks on paper, how long you've been cooking up your premade, how many talented player you have once the gates open anything can happen. In the end having too many self-centered egotistical players in your alliance paired with poor leadership is a recipe for disaster. I was really hoping for more from PMB, guess they weren't built for war, just forum trolling. I find it humorous that the players who take shots at me for leaving worlds and hanging my alliance out to dry are nowhere to be found on these forums and doing exactly that. The Smilodon Fatalis...nod....Dan.... Maybe next time, sorry to hear you're leaving the world. - Ash - .... SamuraiDragon.... Sam.... Nice to see you're hiding away in VM - I'll make sure to pay you a visit when VM runs out. Captain Incognito.... The Big Bad.... I'll see you soon, enjoy eating noobs out in O46, regroup with Lacking Sanity and give us a real war once the world progresses. Monster Mouse.....HurtU.....appraxiadaddy....King Butter..... Maybe, just maybe, I'll be getting that glory you so badly don't want me to have. If I left your name out of this list, sorry; you're just not important to me.

~ Let the Infection spread ~

image.php

DeletedUser

in dans defense he is the best leader i ever had, if it wern't for his rl issues this wouldn't have happened.

mr de-rep, this is next time, get off your fricken high horse and look me in the eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Made my eyes go funny

DW. I am disappointed with Dan. I was wholly looking forward to this premade and its been a massive let down.

Premades are do-able but here is what I will say from now on. Get a group of guys you trust and enjoy playing with and stick with them

Big Bad, Mojo. I can't wait to get stuck in.

DW congrats on making PMB fall... truth is it wasn't you. It was the leaders fault from the start. His absence from the skype chat was apparent that he was genuinely busy. Normally I couldn't get rid of him

DeletedUser

That's true Frank. I really was hoping we would have more of leadership but it was just a free for all and Dan wasn't online enough to lead an alliance, let alone on a aspeed 3 server :(

DeletedUser

While yes, they sent attacks to help, you act like we weren't the one's sending in 300 LS nukes ;)

My ABP says something that your's doesn't. Just sayin'

DeletedUser

I believe there was only one sent from DiablesRouge of 306 from the city Coromandel ([town]123[/town])

DeletedUser

I'm done yackity yack yacking with you kids, I'll be in game. You know where to find me ~

Keep on forum trollin' boys and girls! Makes you real elite like in game.

See you soon Sam ;)

DeletedUser

oh and DW, I am pretty sure it was BoT who break our siege on your city so do give them credit. I would find a screenshot of it but unfortunately I am not able to due to my VM. :D

DeletedUser

I act like that? Weird.
I just felt that you forgot about them in your speech here, since they most certainly contributed to save your city. Recognition should be given when its deserved, don't you think?

And no need to brag about your ABP, we can all see the attacker ranking. But I can give you the recognition you seem to want. Well done being the third best attacker in this world!

DeletedUser

Was really a war was it lol. More like 10 cities changed hands and I ran away to the rim

DeletedUser29152

that's what happens in war...there was even a war with England that lasted 40 mins :p

DeletedUser

But I can give you the recognition you seem to want. Well done being the third best attacker in this world!

The rankings are bugged ... it'd just be robbyn taking ranks 1-15 if it was fixed xD

DeletedUser

Made my eyes go funny

DW. I am disappointed with Dan. I was wholly looking forward to this premade and its been a massive let down.

Premades are do-able but here is what I will say from now on. Get a group of guys you trust and enjoy playing with and stick with them

Big Bad, Mojo. I can't wait to get stuck in.

DW congrats on making PMB fall... truth is it wasn't you. It was the leaders fault from the start. His absence from the skype chat was apparent that he was genuinely busy. Normally I couldn't get rid of him

atleast you stuck with your alliance through thick and thin frank, you didnt leave them high and dry and flee like a refugee in the night........oh yeah you did. he-man woman haters club.

what happens to the refugees now *looks at fmwarta*

the way i saw dan posting in other forums he was buzzing for this world to start, RL issues is the biggest excuse anyone has ever used in grep. dan is a good leader. but i dont know if his liuetenants were any good. it shows how they all ran off to he-man woman haters club

nice thread DW. wish we had one like this to explain all the other defeated alliances

DeletedUser29152

mathchew how does it take you days to answer a thread about you keeping your promise to ghost yourself but answer a thread on Infectious/PMB as fast as you can?

DeletedUser

weekends. sorry to spam i felt like i had to answer.

hows the rim kudiwa, how long until you are conquered again. you can be nice and friendly to everyone all you want but you will still get conquered