Pnp Putting them out of their misery.

DeletedUser29152

I didn't survive XD...I was internally conquered within 24hours in the alliance

DeletedUser29152

yeah RM internally conquered me coz I was in an attackable ban on one of their core islands

DeletedUser37948

apox was twisted enjoyed being cruel but he had some skill that's for sure, ultimately like so many other people I think he made to many enemys with his arrogance on forums and his odvious pleasure in others pain.

see it on several servers people love to bring down arrogant big mouths it a grepo national passtime

DeletedUser33530

yeah RM internally conquered me coz I was in an attackable ban on one of their core islands

apox was twisted enjoyed being cruel but he had some skill that's for sure, ultimately like so many other people I think he made to many enemys with his arrogance on forums and his odvious pleasure in others pain.

see it on several servers people love to bring down arrogant big mouths it a grepo national passtime

Lol to both of these.

DeletedUser29152

When I asked for it back he said "We'll see about that" and then kicked me from RM

DeletedUser29152

I was mad then though and wanted to come back and rim him XD...but after a few days of playing I felt like all my hard work was for nothing and ghosted (like mathchew should have) but looking back now I guess I did some douchie things to get banned anyways

DeletedUser34939

*golf clap*

@CoD I actually read that PNP. I think your theory about the use of color might be a lil off base

@mattchew Stop making my name look bad. Every other Matt is awesome, I'm begining to think you might be a Mark or Steve with name envy. Also, did I see you call out frank for making side pacts and what not? really? the dude isn't afraid to go toe to toe with the entire core. Show some respect son.

@DW well done on the PNP, and I guess you can call this a victory since I still claim collapsing butter as a victory on thebes. I am a little hurt that I wasn't mentioned at the bottom of your thread in the list of people who expected you to leave the server. Especially since I made the best post this forum has seen so far and it was specifically about that.

DeletedUser37948

I was mad then though and wanted to come back and rim him XD...but after a few days of playing I felt like all my hard work was for nothing and ghosted (like mathchew should have) but looking back now I guess I did some douchie things to get banned anyways

lots of us have done silly stuff but life goes on you live you learn ultimately your still playing en servers and apox ran away

DeletedUser33530

lots of us have done silly stuff but life goes on you live you learn ultimately your still playing en servers and apox ran away
Ya like I named myself Chester of death. It sound cool at first :(

DeletedUser

Lol just read the PnP (or skimmed atleast it was long and not even funny :() and I'm having flashbacks to Myonia. You are just like Apox deathwish. Take a lesson from him to avoid his fate though. You can't beat everyone and loyalty can fade in bad weather.

You should be the last person to critique this PNP. Yours was absolutely awful.

DeletedUser

@DW well done on the PNP, and I guess you can call this a victory since I still claim collapsing butter as a victory on thebes. I am a little hurt that I wasn't mentioned at the bottom of your thread in the list of people who expected you to leave the server. Especially since I made the best post this forum has seen so far and it was specifically about that.

These shout out's were limited to PMB players. Your time will come :p