Question for settings vote, feedback needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

There is none yet. This is to figure out how to set up the vote :p

DeletedUser

World Speed 3
Unit Speed 1
Light Speed 186,000 mps
No Morale
No smoking
Revolt
Alliance cap. 50
Baseball cap. blue

DeletedUser

why not have a poll for each setting
poll 1
world speed 1
world speed 2
world speed 3

poll 2
unit speed 1
unit speed 2
unit speed 3

poll 3
moral
no moral

poll 4
conquest
revolt

poll 5
alliance size
50 or under
51-99
100-150
151-200
200+

this will get the clearest picture of what is wanted
i have a large group of players ready and waiting for a world we approve of to open so we can all join at once
we want a
world speed 3
unit speed 2 or 3
revolt system
and alliance size 99+

whathell

Agree with Whathell

DeletedUser345

Why is there such excitement over a poll, it remains me of noobs waiting for a world to open. :D

DeletedUser12330

Why is there such excitement over a poll, it remains me of noobs waiting for a world to open. :D

That would be, because a lot of experienced players have been waiting since early December for a world to start without moral activated

DeletedUser345

That would be, because a lot of experienced players have been waiting since early December for a world to start without moral activated

Tis a good thing, more competition when it arrives. Also aside from Skully and Rooster I don't know many experienced players who jump around shrieking 'when is it going to start' ;)

DeletedUser

Agree with Whathell

Hello Strangers!! - ive been away for a year and am making my comback! i'm playing in Helorus but would love to get back with my old League of Legions pals...!!

let me know what world you in and ill rejoin you lot...??

Pauper
whathell
buddy1971
chidalgo

Regards
nickos01

DeletedUser

Well, probably in the evening you'd assume... when the majority of players are online. (Meaning event for GMT. So in a few hours i guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.