Quick Flame

DeletedUser

Just a quick flame to the hogs, not going to post after I make this ;) in the hogs profile they stated "if you had under 20 members and offer us a pact we will farm you" how ever the Doves of War only having 2 members have a pact with them (no offense roster).

DeletedUser

Well duh! Rooster Jones is an exception. If you read his alliance policies and requirements you would understand that.

We heroes of the barnyard have to stick together.

DeletedUser

I did, and don't understand your argument, your both animals? What if your name has the Words of Destiny? Would you still have a pact?

DeletedUser

I know the hogs are mra's but you seem to be on a crusade against them. I'm just asking what's your big problame with them toast?

DeletedUser

I know the hogs are mra's but you seem to be on a crusade against them. I'm just asking what's your big problame with them toast?

The more important question is that why has his alliance only taken a single 2k point city from hogs.

DeletedUser

Because there too far from me, there are only 2 cities in my ocean that are hogs, and there is no point in conquering them, maybe when they are stronger....

DeletedUser

They just invited me when there nearest player to me is 6 hours away! WHY!

DeletedUser

They just invited me when there nearest player to me is 6 hours away! WHY!

because they are trying to fill a gap. Now if they could fill the Alliance with less suck and more better players, they might have a fighting chance.

DeletedUser

Yeah but not if the better players were 6 hours away! What use am I there.

DeletedUser

Cloud you are full of crap - no one just invited you, I just checked the invitation history. You were invited yes, but about a month ago. Sorry to kick you off the bandwagon.

Also, 6 hours in game time is relatively close, especially if the players involved are active. I would hate to have a worthy enemy that close!

Its quite humorous to me the various positions people take on the Hogs. The people who bluntly flame us are typically bigger noobs than we are. The people who give advice and constructive criticism are usually the big experienced players and leaders of major alliances.

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah Blah
Yeah yeah, we get the point, 6 hours is actually kind of close cloud ^.^ still, filling the gap in... I made a map of the hogs, the make a big ring around the world.

DeletedUser

enough about the hogs already.
calatan is right, anyone with any sort of experience isn't worried one bit about the hogs. it's only noobs who really wish to battle them.
why would anyone want to go on a crusade against the hogs and snatch up twenty 2000pt cities???
a total waste of time and effort if you ask me........

DeletedUser

Wow this is kinda funny. If you got such a problem with us you can always just take us already you already pointed that you are better, I'd still like to see you prove it, as it is, I suck at the game and I'll admit I don't care to be good at the game anyone could beat me though beating me just gives me a excuse to restart somewhere new and keep going lol, but either way instead of flaming us why not attack us? You can't be any good if all you do is complain and flame and no action.

DeletedUser12762

Who said TGO was fighting them? I believe you are mistaken there toast.

DeletedUser

Indeed he is, but that should be no surprise to anyone who has had the displeasure of frequently reading his garbage.

The Hogs hold TGO in high regard and in fact Clamenza has offered a lot of good advice on running the alliance that we have put into practice. It seems to be working as our average points per member has risen about 1K per week the last two weeks, our offensive BPs are really taking off and we gained over 2 million points last week with almost no change in the number of members.

DeletedUser12762

Yeah that is why I am very happy to have clamenza as a leader. Because he is very good at what he does.