Quick Flame

DeletedUser

I don't see what The Trojan Warriors have to do with us.

I have no doubt that had you fought them BEFORE the Elite Olympus Warriors destroyed them and recruited most of their big players, they would be the proud new owners of ocean 14 and you would be, well....toast.

The Trojan Warriors got thier @$$ whooped by the Phlanax, man, did they get killed, they didn't even send a warning attack! The leader logs on and has 100 attacks coming XD I have a feeling the hogs will be whooped @$$ by TW when you get annoying.

DeletedUser

That I actually don't doubt. TW look like a pretty good alliance plus with experience from Tribal Wars behind their back they make a formidable enemy. But Toast what about you? How come all you've done is talk and not made a move yet? What exactly is so great about talk? What makes you any better than us at hog? When you don't even do what you talk.

DeletedUser

I have attacked before, you can ask... whats his name, I forget, but I have attacked before. And why do you have to beat up words? Words can do amazing things!

DeletedUser

Look at polaticions...okay bad example look at Martin Luather King. Words are more powerful than your vertual hoplites.

DeletedUser

Yes words are in general, but even with Martin violence still ensued yea it didn't solve anything but this is a war game words usually have to be backed up by some form of action unless you are looking to entertain cause almost all but maybe a few Hogs actually read and care about these forums thus that means flame all you want other than me who just prefers to see action behind useless threats and our leader no one else really cares too much about what is being said thus flaming all you want achieves nothing in the end. Except maybe a good laugh once and a while.

DeletedUser

Yes words are in general, but even with Martin violence still ensued yea it didn't solve anything but this is a war game words usually have to be backed up by some form of action unless you are looking to entertain cause almost all but maybe a few Hogs actually read and care about these forums thus that means flame all you want other than me who just prefers to see action behind useless threats and our leader no one else really cares too much about what is being said thus flaming all you want achieves nothing in the end. Except maybe a good laugh once and a while.

There is tons of action in the core, but not in the outer rim ;)

DeletedUser

lol tell that to the new worlds in TW, cause now and days the rim is all the hip something about more farms and noobs and such, well sad that I'm missing the action lol I enjoy a good fight win or lose.

DeletedUser

TW-Shadow is slowly creeping out of the core and conquering closer to the rim. It will take time, but be careful!

DeletedUser

I'm always careful that is why I always and i mean always grow points slowly and spend everything i have on troops. But at least it will be entertaining of a fight ^^

DeletedUser

The Trojan Warriors got thier @$$ whooped by the Phlanax, man, did they get killed, they didn't even send a warning attack! The leader logs on and has 100 attacks coming XD I have a feeling the hogs will be whooped @$$ by TW when you get annoying.

Yes it was us Spartan-Achaean Phalanx who destroyed TTW. I'm not sure why calatan thinks it was EOW. I'm glad toast knows the story.

DeletedUser

Actually TTW didn't fall apart till EOW joined in with the attacks. Then most of TTW biggest players ended up leaving due to management problems.

DeletedUser

Exactly. Like I said there is not a lot of glory in fighting the battered remains of a once-great alliance.

No need to brag about it, just take your cities and build them up fancy for TW to take from you. Thats what I'm doing!

DeletedUser

Actually TTW didn't fall apart till EOW joined in with the attacks. Then most of TTW biggest players ended up leaving due to management problems.

No sorry, you and calatan are both incorrect. SAP destroyed TTW, EOW had hardly anything to do with this. They took in some of the players SAP did not want is all.

DeletedUser

Ummm, being as Sparhawk was actually IN the Trojan Warriors at the time, I am gonna take his word on it.

DeletedUser

Ummm, being as Sparhawk was actually IN the Trojan Warriors at the time, I am gonna take his word on it.

being the one who killed them, you should take mine.

It doesn't matter either way what you think, the stats show what happened.

DeletedUser

A bit more fuel for the fire.
We weren't too worried about your attacks, all you did was supply Bim with 41,000 BP's trying to take his cities.
I thought the stats would show that most of us left during Oct and the support stopped heading to Bim and others
You guys took some cities ,we took some cities, Makuale was rarely on, so we headed off.

DeletedUser

No need to brag about it, just take your cities and build them up fancy for TW to take from you. Thats what I'm doing!

TW can't scare me ;) already conquered 2 of their cities. They never have any defense troops! They assume no one would ever attack them, so just attack them with hoplites and chariots and kill their horsemen :)

DeletedUser

Conquering the inactive cities of Cronslayer doesn't really count, LoL!

DeletedUser

TW can't scare me ;) already conquered 2 of their cities. They never have any defense troops! They assume no one would ever attack them, so just attack them with hoplites and chariots and kill their horsemen :)

Are you actually bragging about conquering an inactive? Twice? Funniest thing I have read all week.

DeletedUser

no way.....can't be......
(goes to grepstats to get to the bottom of this)

hahahaha
toast, you've been bragging about conquering players who have already quit?
bragging that the mighty TW is no big deal, all a bunch of noobs....because you conquered two cities from a player who has quit over a month ago?

hahahaha!!!
you're one of a kind toast.
simply amazing.