Quitting Theta

DeletedUser

Hello all,

Many if not all of you have had the pleasure of knowing me in this world in the past year and 6 months of me playing in it, and i am sorry to inform you all that i am quitting.

Friends and Enemies, you all truly have been great and respectful players to play with, and i am glad to have had the opportunity to meet and play alongside you all in this great game.

Lately my real life obligations have just become to much, that the time i have been able to commit to this game has diminished to very little. And to give The Cohort the credit they deserve, they are great fighters, who keep me very busy, and i just do not have the time to devote to the war against them, along with even check all of my cities daily.

I will still be playing in Corinth, since i can not leave this game completely, there i only have 1 city so it is much less time consuming so i can fulfill all of my obligations as a player.

I will greatly miss all of you, as friends and enemies have both been very nice and respectful, so if you need me for anything please keep in touch. If you contact me either on the forums or in Corinth i will get back to you asap.

Good bye all, and good luck in Theta 2.0, may you all continue to thrive and prosper and make Theta the great world that it is.

Sincerely,
Strico10

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR GREAT WORDS, I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT I HAD SUCH A POSITIVE IMPACT ON SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS GAME, THAT IS PROBABLY THE BEST THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY TIME HERE IN THETA. I MET SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE HERE THAT I WOULD EVER MEET IN MY LIFE, BUT SADLY LIKE ALL GREAT PLAYERS, EVENTUALLY REAL LIFE GETS IN THE WAY, BUT I WILL TRY AND STAY ON THE FORUMS AND KEEP CHECKING IN, YOU ARE ALL GREAT PEOPLE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE KEEP THETA THE GREAT WORLD THAT IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

Good Luck, Sorry to see you go, The world is wrapping up sooner than people realize I expect more to leave over the next few weeks to months, It is a pity the world will not end in battle.

DeletedUser19402

sad to see you go mate!!i really miss u as an enemy.u are a great warrior.thanks to be with us!good luck for the real life.hope we will see you again in theta or hero worlds!have fun.

goodbye!

DeletedUser

wow, sad to hear this. Couldn't you go into VM for a little while instead?

DeletedUser

I hope the racist XMas tree reappearing in the agora wasnt the final straw;)

Sorry to see anyone leave these days, what with this 1000 active player or armegeddon bs we need every last man, women or child in theta to keep playing if we want to avoid having our world closed on us before we settle the world war, but Good luck to you in life and Happy Festivus

DeletedUser

bye old BFF

im sad that i was not able to take any of your cities :(

DeletedUser

Strico10

Today, 03:36 #1
strico10

Hekatontarch

Total posts : 477
strico10 is a jewel in the roughstrico10 is a jewel in the roughstrico10 is a jewel in the roughstrico10 is a jewel in the roughstrico10 is a jewel in the roughstrico10 is a jewel in the rough

Default Quitting Theta
Hello all,

Many if not all of you have had the pleasure of knowing me in this world in the past year and 6 months of me playing in it, and i am sorry to inform you all that i am quitting.

Friends and Enemies, you all truly have been great and respectful players to play with, and i am glad to have had the opportunity to meet and play alongside you all in this great game.

Lately my real life obligations have just become to much, that the time i have been able to commit to this game has diminished to very little. And to give The Cohort the credit they deserve, they are great fighters, who keep me very busy, and i just do not have the time to devote to the war against them, along with even check all of my cities daily.

I will still be playing in Corinth, since i can not leave this game completely, there i only have 1 city so it is much less time consuming so i can fulfill all of my obligations as a player.

I will greatly miss all of you, as friends and enemies have both been very nice and respectful, so if you need me for anything please keep in touch. If you contact me either on the forums or in Corinth i will get back to you asap.

Good bye all, and good luck in Theta 2.0, may you all continue to thrive and prosper and make Theta the great world that it is.

Sincerely,
Strico10

Well said buddy unfortunately we all will come to those cross roads at one point or another.Good luck in RL buddy and hope you find yourself well with family.Cheers.:cool:

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL old friend (and enemy). Sad to see players like you leaving.....

Zato- are you sure you don't want to go too?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Salute Strico!

Sure thing, Theta will lose a great fighter, a great diplomat, and even worse, a very great man. It has been a long time since you have been here, and you did a very, very good job :)

I wish you everything good in your real life, have fun mate :)

Cheers!

DeletedUser

selfish Coblet

Yesterday, 14:24 #8
Coblet

Hekatontarch

Total posts : 336
Coblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the rough

Good luck in RL old friend (and enemy). Sad to see players like you leaving.....

Zato- are you sure you don't want to go too?

Last edited by Coblet; Today at 06:31.

Same old Coblet don't be selfish and ruin the mans good bye.Is there anything you respect?:cool:

:pro:The arrogance of some people.

DeletedUser

@zato, i think he might have been joking?

anyway cya strico. not that i know you or anything, but i know enough to see you were a good player. so bye

DeletedUser

Same old Coblet don't be selfish and ruin the mans good bye.Is there anything you respect?:cool:

:pro:The arrogance of some people.

Just saying goodbye and cracking a little Joke (just for laughs). I've known him longer than you have anyway. I didn't know this was so serious Zato, (just for laughs). Try and have a little fun (just for laughs) for once. Or get in the game and try to save your city.

P. S. I'm surprised you didn't accuse him of cheating too, you claim everyone else does.....

DeletedUser

strico10 we fighted together and we got much fun.
But i can tell u dont quit the game
build a little city closer to my citys so u will not lose the account

DeletedUser14492

I will believe it when I see it... only when that account goes ghost...

Apart from that, it is indeed sad to see an accomplished player leave. I wish you the best in RL...

In Grepolis however... I am glad The Cohort managed to pound you before you left and I thank you for your respect (and cities).

:)

Ev

DeletedUser

I'm quitting too

Good luck Strico. You were one of my closest friends in grepolis and it's pity to see you go.
Anyway, as much as I enjoyed playing in Theta, I am not so enthusiastic about going into 2.0. So, I'm afraid i wont be playing anymore and I will be leaving, for the second time, after playing first my own account as raulm (account stupidly wasted by jorisva) and then as pilsbury.
Thanks everyone in Theta for making this the most exciting game I ever played. I specially want to thank my friends from NWO among which I found extremely smart and loyal people. Also, thanks to those who played in enemy alliances. You were an essential part of this game and although I called you enemies, I made many good friends among you.
Good luck to all of you and hope you keep enjoying your time in both game and RL.

I'll miss you all :)
Raulm/Pilsbury

DeletedUser

????

StevieDAG

@zato, i think he might have been joking?

Really??? Coblet does that??? Wow and all this time I was just having fun with him pushing he's buttons.:cool:

DeletedUser

Good luck Strico. You were one of my closest friends in grepolis and it's pity to see you go.
Anyway, as much as I enjoyed playing in Theta, I am not so enthusiastic about going into 2.0. So, I'm afraid i wont be playing anymore and I will be leaving, for the second time, after playing first my own account as raulm (account stupidly wasted by jorisva) and then as pilsbury.
Thanks everyone in Theta for making this the most exciting game I ever played. I specially want to thank my friends from NWO among which I found extremely smart and loyal people. Also, thanks to those who played in enemy alliances. You were an essential part of this game and although I called you enemies, I made many good friends among you.
Good luck to all of you and hope you keep enjoying your time in both game and RL.

I'll miss you all :)
Raulm/Pilsbury

It is a shame whenever a good player leaves the game. I still remember when TC and TL were joint oping you and you sniped all but two colony ships. Sad to see you go, you were very good.

DeletedUser19042

We weren't friends but i'll miss you anyway!!!
Good luck in RL and the best of luck in your further life!

Sad to see so many people leaving!