Quitting Theta

DeletedUser

Yea i never faced either of you, but i can tell you were great players. Good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

I believe you might have been my leader very early in the game? Anyway good luck in RL

DeletedUser

It is a shame whenever a good player leaves the game. I still remember when TC and TL were joint oping you and you sniped all but two colony ships. Sad to see you go, you were very good.

Yeah, I remember having to defend 600+ attacks towards many of my towns in 4 oceans. The most incredible snipe was against teddy may cry. He queued an amazing wave of attacks landing just before his cs. Two of those attacks were time so well that they landed in the very same second than the cs. I managed to land one single nuke of support within the cs and the attacks to save the day. Teddy was very honourable and sent me a pm congratulating me for the defense :)
I'll miss such good times and such good players.

DeletedUser

Well Strico10 have to admit I was looking forward to picking up our fight again one day LOL

Wish you all the best and as a going away gesture I will take back half of the things I said and thought about you ;-)

cheers and have a great RL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See ya Strico, I didn't know you that well but you will be sorely missed.

DeletedUser

Well Strico10 have to admit I was looking forward to picking up our fight again one day LOL

Wish you all the best and as a going away gesture I will take back half of the things I said and thought about you ;-)

cheers and have a great RL

We ended 1-1, i took a city from you and you snatched it back.

You were a great fighter, we didnt always get along so great in messages but you were good at heart (at least most of the time). Good luck!

DeletedUser

All the best Strico, TC, Grep will always be here, so as ive said to many thats left.....maybe next summer when we all have time again ;)