R.I.P. Jonny The B- nice to know you

The GM

Phrourach
Well, well, well. This has to be a new record set by everyone's favourite simmer JoHnny The B. Unlike others who get on with the job of playing this game and not panicing when a few spies hit their cities, JoHnny The B is the complete opposite.

He has run into VM mode! Yes that's right, run with his tail between his legs, cowering away like the player we all know he is. What would others in Apoc think about this? Those who have been attacked relentlessly but shown the courage to stay and fight their way out of it? You must be incredibly embarrassed by his actions?

Now that JoHnny has gone it is time to reflect upon his mighty achievements.

1. He has not taken an active players city from them in 2015.
2. When support is needed by his teammates he is never there to help in their time of need.
3. He is a perpetual liar who has been found out on every point he has tried to make.
4. He has been part of one of the most inept leaderships in the history of Grepolis. In charge of two alliances that both fell by their swords.
5. He always took this game just a tad to seriously. Wishing people were dead or damaged is just a part of the vernacular of JoHnny The B. All class mate, all class!
6. He has provided countless hrs of entertainment and laughs on his expense to the warriors that make up TD. For that JoHnny, we thank you!

I guess you could call this a wake of sorts, JoHnny the B is no more. Lets all reflect on what JoHnny has meant to you all as individuals and add comment below.

I just thought I would add some of JoHnny's best quotes here on the forum;
As for why i think you will find it was because everyone hates him. Can't understand why.

Pot meet Kettle.

I wait with baited breath for anyone of you useless halfwits to try and take a city from me.
A little bit hard seeing you have run into VM?

Sorry no meltdown for me just waiting for you to try and take a city.
Again, hiding away in VM makes this a little difficult?
Scared. Scared i might p**s myself laughing maybe but nothing more. Sorry.
Hmmmmmm........
As soon as you decide to give me a start date and time for our one on one i will gladly take as many cities from you as i have slots.

Start time given, Jonny goes a runnin..

I have checked this just to make sure that there are no other ways of continuing the wonders you have already started and while AK remains out of your alliance and on the islands you cannot continue building on.

More lies...

Last edited:

DeletedUser44426

Do you not have nothing better to do with your time? Like come on, go put your head in the sand or something, eat a rock, better yet buy a pet rock. Because having a pet rock is far more interesting then having to read this jimbo, jumbo trash every day. I strongly advise you to close the window to grepolis and the forums, and go out and find a rock that you like. You would be doing yourself and all of us a favor.

DeletedUser48096

Are you even playing on Hermonassa TKJ? As a result I wonder why you felt the need to insert your oppinion onto a forum upon which your views mean nothing as they are about as relivant as a sewage worker expressing his views on Quantum Cosmology....

Jonny is one of the most stubborn, narrow minded, delusional people ever to play Grepo. He is completely without class and completely without any sense of dignity. He has talked up his abilities and has talked up has called us cowards for not attacking him, But now when we do turn our attention to him he runs into VM after being spied on a couple of times and all this after all his talk about how great he is and how we wouldn't be able to take a city off him seems very humourous to us... Actions as Iam sure you will agree TKJ speak louder than words. Now unlike Jonny myself and GM never once claimed to be great players and like wise never also claimed to have made "20-25" active conquests. As a result exposing the real Jonny has been a real pleasure for our entire alliance and is something worth bragging about seeing as Jonny has a long list of enemies.. Some of which are former friends of his...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

Are you even playing on Hermonassa TKJ? As a result I wonder why you felt the need to insert your oppinion onto a forum upon which your views mean nothing as they are about as relivant as a sewage worker expressing his views on Quantum Cosmology..

i would give my name, but then it wouldn't be fun anymore. I really don't care if anything I post is important or not haha, I'm The Killing Joke, I don't have the mental capacity to feel anything except cruel laughter.

DeletedUser48096

The fact you choose to hide behind multiple account names is telling enough TKJ...

Also TKJ, Clearly this post was not made with you as the intended audience. I would assume GM started this thread with the intended audience of 1..

That being Apocs very own Mr Bean.... Sorry I mean, Mr The B..

DeletedUser44426

Didn't think you were that stupid really haha, is it not obvious? I don't play this world at all. Your just feeding me, as im just trolling. If you can't recognize that off the back, then good luck to you really haha.

DeletedUser48096

And you didnt think I realized that when I asked if you were even on this world? *facepalm*.. Of course I realized that..

I was just continuing with your tale you were trying to spin and picking holes in it for my own amusement. You think I actually believed you? If I had believed you I likely would have asked you to demonstrate it by asking something you couldn't possibly know unless you were on like for example who I quote on my in game profile or something like that as that would have answered my query. Since it is something I didn't ask of you originally I had no reason to believe it was true. As a result Like I said earlier your input on the matter here on the herm forums is as welcome as a "sewage worker expressing his views on Quantum Cosmology"

DeletedUser46838

Do you not have nothing better to do with your time? Like come on, go put your head in the sand or something, eat a rock, better yet buy a pet rock. Because having a pet rock is far more interesting then having to read this jimbo, jumbo trash every day. I strongly advise you to close the window to grepolis and the forums, and go out and find a rock that you like. You would be doing yourself and all of us a favor.

*Waves*

DeletedUser44426

And you didnt think I realized that when I asked if you were even on this world? *facepalm*.. Of course I realized that..

I was just continuing with your tale you were trying to spin and picking holes in it for my own amusement. You think I actually believed you? If I had believed you I likely would have asked you to demonstrate it by asking something you couldn't possibly know unless you were on like for example who I quote on my in game profile or something like that as that would have answered my query. Since it is something I didn't ask of you originally I had no reason to believe it was true. As a result Like I said earlier your input on the matter here on the herm forums is as welcome as a "sewage worker expressing his views on Quantum Cosmology"

Do you really think i care if it matters or not?

DeletedUser

TKJ , Rock 5, and all other impartial observers, welcome to what is the most repetitive and dull forum brought to you in association with Generic Geek Lame and his bag of verbal technicalities (also comes with a provable history of non stop spin and double accounting for which Grepolis will take no action and ban Jamo from the externals for printing) and the Transient Drifters ( they also come with a known history of DA and confirmed SIC for which grep will take no action). You can see them in Sinope too. They are awesome. At getting rimmed in an non 400 cap server.

BTW Theo has 4 more cities in revolt better rush 2000 more BRI to a 3k city. Snipe masters. You do know i Harbour check right?

DeletedUser

Jonny The B said:
As soon as you decide to give me a start date and time for our one on one i will gladly take as many cities from you as i have slots.
The GM said:
Start time given, Jonny goes a runnin..

So let me get this right. You believe a 1 on 1 involves a whole alliance v's 1 player. No GM it involves honour and you fighting a player 1 on 1 like you consistently said you would. Utter morale poverty from you to try and suggest you gave him a 1 v's 1 start time then sent a whole alliance to take him on. On behalf of everyone who knows this game :D

DeletedUser

...but you still read it?!? :heh:

DeletedUser

TKJ , Rock 5, and all other impartial observers, welcome to what is the most repetitive and dull forum brought to you in association with Generic Geek Lame and his bag of verbal technicalities (also comes with a provable history of non stop spin and double accounting for which Grepolis will take no action and ban Jamo from the externals for printing) and the Transient Drifters ( they also come with a known history of DA and confirmed SIC for which grep will take no action). You can see them in Sinope too. They are awesome. At getting rimmed in an non 400 cap server.

BTW Theo has 4 more cities in revolt better rush 2000 more BRI to a 3k city. Snipe masters. You do know i Harbour check right?

Hey look, its frogstomp25, the guy who spent a few months in this world, betrayed his alliance and had absolutely no part whatsoever in the outcome of it.

Fact* People think froggy's head looks like Jamo's but it actually is Jamo's where his head should be.

confirmed SIC for which grep will take no action

You still think that Innogames would break their own rules for the sake of 1 player? Aside from being rather slanderous that is such a wild accusation that it just makes you look bitter at being a loser. Next you'll be saying that Innogames management rigged the Artemisia quest to make sure TD won......oh wait!

I shall love you and leave you now, I'm off to have dinner at Innogames HQ.

The GM
GGN
kingbeef (it gets confusing after a while)

The GM

Phrourach
No GM it involves honour and you fighting a player 1 on 1 like you consistently said you would. :D

And how many times did I need to attack him then before he would respond? I would have thought 5 attacks on his city was enough to provoke a war? Lets not forget Jonny stated that he had more than enough slots to take my cities. So why didn't he even so much as throw a stone in my direction?

Who are you anyway? Talk is cheap when your hiding away up in O52 where you know no one has slighest interest in coming after you. You betrayed your alliance did you? No wonder you are such good friends with Jamo.

The GM

Phrourach
Fact* People think froggy's head looks like Jamo's but it actually is Jamo's where his head should be.

Hehehe, peas in a pod.

P.S. Wasn't that such a nice feed Innogames put on for us? We raised our glasses a few times, five in fact, same as the amount of cities Jonny lost over the last 12 hrs.

DeletedUser48096

TKJ , Rock 5, and all other impartial observers, welcome to what is the most repetitive and dull forum brought to you in association with Generic Geek Lame and his bag of verbal technicalities

Hi all.. :p

Lets ignore the laughable Ad Hominem, After all Its not like its something I have ever thrown at him, But yet it is something he seems happy to throw back at me. But that aside since Froggy has no other means of insulting me other than childish name calling. Desperate means call for desperate measures I suppose.. I shall remain on the moral high ground and both watch and laugh at your futile attempts to knock me off.

(also comes with a provable history of non stop spin and double accounting for which Grepolis will take no action and ban Jamo from the externals for printing)

How many times must we go down this avenue?... Apoc accuse me of something.. Claim they have evidence... And Then don't bother to present anything other than empty assertions..

Its getting tiresome Froggy, Put up or shut up...

Also, Jamo was likely most likely banned for his own unsavourary language on here. If so that is his fault.. Not mine.. If he cannot converse in an appropriate manner without resorting to curse words then he has only himself to blame. I wouldn't report him if he did because thats not my game, But someone else must have.

and the Transient Drifters ( they also come with a known history of DA and confirmed SIC for which grep will take no action).

And the other confirmed cases of SICs and DA's are? and also these SIC's were Confirmed by Whom exactly?

So Froggy is picking on a player who he knows doesn't post support requests and yet he still brags about how wonderful he thinks he is.... Classy Froggy...

DeletedUser

'Classic Froggy' GGN. How can Froggy be 'classic' anything? Apparently according to the GM he doesn't even know how to play the game at all, hence for something he does to be considered classic is a total contradiction. Anyway lets not split hairs, if a player doesn't post for support he is hardly a good alliance member. Yet the player did support himself, and obviously others have by trips( those 2000Reems at a 3k city did not come from Theo -not a fire ship in sight ) and he has attacked froggy back -so not inactive as is claimed. Now being twice Froggys size I think that by its self is a great achievement . Unless you are saying Theo is not very good. Like a simmer. In TD. A simmer. In TD are you sure ? wait a minute thats what Froggy was a day or two ago according to both KB and the GM, then he proves them wrong, now he is 'going after easy targets ' twice his size.... no winning with you is there GGN?