Pnp Random Invites

DeletedUser

This Post is so we can post our random invites. This is where you should post any alliance that invites you without sending you any message. You can also include other invites that rubbed you wrong. For instance, maybe someone wrote you a message about coming over to their alliance but the message was terrible; or they were begging you to come without asking anything about you? All I ask, if it is anything EXCEPT a random invite; please specify what happened.

Here is my list so far:

sofari.png

DeletedUser

You have had that many invites already! i like that last one name its funni.

Are they all blank invites? & why is one coved over?

DeletedUser

The one is covered over because its not random. That alliance knows me from another world; and requires a full application with very limited recruitment. They are probably going to retract the invitation for now, if I am interested later then I will ask then. I have about 3 alliances I am keeping my eyes on at the moment. I still think there is no point in being in an alliance until people start conquesting.

Yes all of those are blank and random invites. No message at all.

DeletedUser

God why do players & Alliance send blank invites its sad.

DeletedUser

What's worse; they get all defensive when I write them and ask them what the heck they were thinking. The last letter I sent back included a forward to one of my friends. I thanked them for inviting me so I could screen shot their forums and sell them to other alliances for resources. I asked them if I could get founder rights so I could disband their alliance for a bonus.

In the PS - I wrote to my friend "I am forwarding this along so you know which alliance you can easily insert a spy into."

DeletedUser

Looks like the very first player to give me a random invite "dead dread" finally responded to my email. It was short and included some very foul language telling me he had some advice for me in return - to ... "play" off.

Funny thing is - the message I wrote him was very nice compared to what I wrote others:

"TO: dead dread FROM: Leneous on 2012-10-30 at 18:04
You arent going to recruit anyone good by sending out random invites. Not only did you not send a message; you did not read my profile, you have not read the external forums; and you have not looked up my stats.

Please read my profile for more information."

Apparently that was enough to start cussing at me...

Oh and some alliance called "The Creed" just sent me an invite.

A few retracted their invited after I made this post. ^_^

DeletedUser

SMITHY7

What are you doing on this forum? You don't even play this world

DeletedUser

Personally, I wish he would come - this world need more players

DeletedUser

I've been invited by Evolve.... twice. Both times no message. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser17045

1. This is not even a PnP.
2. 4 random invites? Lol, sir, please, tell me more how this is worth a thread? 30+ on any given occassion within the first day is worthy enough of a thread. Not 4.
3. /endthread.

And as for Smithy, he's just a postwh0re. :p

DeletedUser25700

LMAO Cheeze
DO NOT start up Tiny Teddies please here..
and as for postwh0re, with 995 post you are not that far behind....:p

DeletedUser17045

No Tiny Teddies. Not this world. Maybe in a year. ;)

Also, look at my join date. Around 1 year and a half and only 995 posts. Problem?

DeletedUser2334

The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents. P&P can be a valuable tool on the forums and bring a new element to the game.

This is a PnP Cheezehead, personally i enjoyed it, and so what if he only has 4 invites - Thats still 4 random MRA alliances that don't know what there doing, no?

It may not look like most other PnP's out there but for the start of the world you can't complain, at least he is trying to keep the external forums active, so you shouldnt be criticising but congratulating him.

DeletedUser20921

yea smithy should just play rather than staking the forums all day :p

DeletedUser20921

yea I wrote this comment before I red your other comment :D