Pnp Random Invites

DeletedUser17045

You play in Calydon yet you're in the subsection for Edessa. Please, tell me how you're not a postwh0re. You don't even have any business here.

DeletedUser

you dont fully even play in Calydon. you told me you were loosing there and you aren't fully playing there

How am i losing i have losted 3 citys in the game and had to restart and now have my second city

DeletedUser

I am getting tired of reading this constant bickering between players on the forum. This is supposed to be about your random invites yet i see we are talking about how smithy's game life and being a postwh0re. Guys i am not agreeing or disagreeing with any thing you have said but i would just like to read the external forums with out this and staying a bit on topic. I would not like any -neg rep cause i am just stating what other players must be thinking.

DeletedUser

I am getting tired of reading this constant bickering between players on the forum. This is supposed to be about your random invites yet i see we are talking about how smithy's game life and being a postwh0re. Guys i am not agreeing or disagreeing with any thing you have said but i would just like to read the external forums with out this and staying a bit on topic. I would not like any -neg rep cause i am just stating what other players must be thinking.

You have your wish :)

DeletedUser31161

i'm actually not seeing a lot. either the MRAs are not noobs anymore (wait is that possible) or i'm not good enough to be in a MRA :(... ;)

DeletedUser

I don't really think a member of Myrmidons on Delos can comment on MRAs. :p