Rate the Alliance Above you!

DeletedUser

Thaaaaaaaaat's right folks! It's the
*queue audience chant*
RATE THE ALLIANCE ABOVE YOU GAME!!!
*Clapping and cheering as the contestants walk on stage*

Okay contestants, you know how to play. Just say what you think about the alliance above you, and we will get this game rolling.

DeletedUser

Spartan Elite

Not as organized as I would have expected. Offered no support to one of their top ranked players under coordinated attack.

The XXII Legion

DeletedUser

Just choose a random alliance.

I'll choose one for you.

The Huns

DeletedUser

United Nations Navy= small alliance, new players to game so inexperienced. (Just saying it as it is.)

I'm in Disciples of Ares

DeletedUser

DoA a strong and powerful elite alliance, great organization with lots of support from IoA. They are a force to be respected.

Murty,
BoM.

DeletedUser

The Forgotten Phoenix:

a successful merger, without the risk of the MRA tag, with an average of 37606 points, they are not bad, need to work on coordinating an attack more though, other than that, I think they will be fine.

DeletedUser

Will pick one for you:

Pergamum:

Very strong and tight knit from what I see. Very stable as well. It's hovered around 10th to 6th place for a while now.

Legion of Chaos is my alliance.

DeletedUser

sorry penguin, but don't know anything your alliance, would be unfair to comment ( guess i didn't ran into you guys yet ;) )
Invoker missed Band of Misfits, i pick it up from there:
very good leadership with top players in Zero, Uber, Bandit, RTS and Peter, also an excellent diplomat in Murty.
aggressive, capable of coordinated attacks, they won two wars already.
almost pulled off a merger with Black, people have a tendency to dismiss them, still, they are moving up in the ranks at a steady pace.
i consider them an elite group !!!

from The Huns

DeletedUser

Invoker. A one man alliance. Pretty impressive if you ask me. To be able to stand alone and survive.

Well, seeing as how UNN was already mentioned, in order to keep the flow going,,,,,,,

Rainmaker

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Things could be looking up for Rainmaker, haven't lost a city to The Forgotten Phoenix in a while, I do not know if that is because they have stopped, or fought them off.

Seem to have a good core.

Looks like an MRA to me, but that doesn't mean they aren't a good alliance.

I give them a 7.25/10

DeletedUser

^ TEH GREATEST ALLIANCE EVARRRRR!

Nah, I can't rate my own alliance. I'll rate Pink and Fluffy Killers instead.
They sort of popped up out of nowhere, must be rebels of NaTaRaJa which sort of disappeared today. They're a hardcore team, that's for sure. I can tell that already.

Legions of Chaos is my alliance. Or you can rate M.A.

DeletedUser634

Legion Of Chaos, some good members with a decent average, has a lot of potential though not a lot of Battle points to show for it though this could be to not being around for that long. They do dominate Ocean25 by the looks of it...
7/10

DeletedUser

IoA

Legion Of Chaos, some good members with a decent average, has a lot of potential though not a lot of Battle points to show for it though this could be to not being around for that long. They do dominate Ocean25 by the looks of it...
7/10

im no good at describing alliance so ill just say mine.

Im In Initiates Of Ares

DeletedUser9300

IoA is probably (although im biased), the most selective and successful(?) training alliance.

Im Disciples of Ares.

DeletedUser

The IX Legion

Try rank no 3 in the oceans league THE IX Legion, there a hard bunch of very experienced players growing alarmingly fast.:eek:

DeletedUser

Nice small alliance need better allies though in the event of war they wont get much help.
They also should try and avoid being an MRA with low standards. 6.5/10

Rank Off Topic Crusaders for fun!

DeletedUser9300

Havent heard much about them after aLiEnApColypse thing. Seems like merge of two MRAs.
5/10

Um. IoA?

DeletedUser

9/10 got a lot of respect for your alliance organized and has a purpose and not like some of the alliances in Delta most of them are MRA (FARMS) :D