Rate the Alliance Above you!

DeletedUser

Pergamum: One of the "elite" alliances of Delta, selective recruitment and high in bp. Liked reading their PnP s when I was new to the game and didn't really know much about them. Definite 9/10 and would be a great fight.

Rate Relentless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9300

Havent heard much about them. Looking at the rankings, though, they look like an average, or maybe above average, MRA.

They have a few good players though, and they are ranked same in BP as in points, so I have to conclude this alliance as neither overly passive nor overly aggressive.

7/10

rate band of misfits?

DeletedUser

BoM: Was one of the first to take a city of ours, back when we were fighting TAL (or was it SPQR Protectorate back then? been too long). Other than that, everyone I've talked to has had great respect for BoM and its leadership. Very effective thus far according to your stats stats. Good luck in your war with DoA/IoA.

DeletedUser9300

Because you left no one to rate, I too will rate BoM.

Ranked 3, so has to be semi-decent.
Now some war information/PnP:
Seems that while BoM does fight back (making this a war, not a slaughter), it seems to be concentrated on their top players only. Most, if not all support, goes to Zero, Elybandit, etc.
You'll notice Gibsonian just left.
And so far, it's 3-0 DoA. And it's been less than 48 hours :)

So as an all-around alliance? 7/10.
In a war? 5/10 (so far)

Rate... Eaters of the Dead

DeletedUser

Ranked 3, so has to be semi-decent.
Now some war information/PnP:
Seems that while BoM does fight back (making this a war, not a slaughter), it seems to be concentrated on their top players only. Most, if not all support, goes to Zero, Elybandit, etc.

News flash mate we haven't been supporting each other as of yet as we haven't really had a need to. Although we have taken a few hits in weaker oceans at the hands of DoA and of course The Huns (as it doesn't seem DoA can fight alone) an attack which has 30 light ships covering 70 transport boats are not very hard to defend against.

As for Gibsonian your guess is as good as mine as to why he left, we had attacks in place to kill that conquest but he just left. That's his loss.

Eaters of the Dead: A strong elite alliance who are well able to defend themselves as well as pack a punch in an attack. They have control of their ocean and I can see them growing to be a powerful alliance.

Legion of Chaos?

DeletedUser

We'll leave the Bom vs DoA pnp for another thread.

Legion of Light (LoL???) > Pure Carnage > Legion of Chaos

Legion of Light were looking pretty good then there seemed to be a series of disastrous merges and splits although I obviously don't have the inside track on that. I would say that currently west of the 30's they are the power but until they are more stable or face a genuine fight 6/10.

Rate MA

DeletedUser

M.A. has a killer diplomat. They are looking good, though I am a tad worried about floating islands of players.

We have heard some rumors of their actions west of the 30's. But again, they were just rumors.

Gotta say 7/10 (for now). Perhaps someday I will learn more and change that rating.

DeletedUser

Me? Newbie, probably the greatest farm on Delta. Just reached 2k points. My alliance: Persian Empire, baby! A good alliance who tends to trade and help eachother alongside the occasional kick-*** war.

DeletedUser

Persian Empire-

hmm. seems a smaller version of MRA. LOL. Average is below 5k. Your alliance is too young to even rate as MRA. May be you will rectify things in future.

Elite Cataphracts.

DeletedUser

A honorable and elite alliance as far as I can tell...A mini-pergamum, like asylum or EotD

DeletedUser

ryu i will rate the ionian alliances from my expirience in them...
large and powerful but w/ only a small percentige reading the forums and active in war with out being attacked i would give the ionian legion 6.5/10

DeletedUser

God kings, well all i know about them is when i was with the XXII legion they wiped us out lol.
Now i am the founder of Gods Heroes. (opinions please)

DeletedUser

I'll do both alliances: God-Heroes is a strong alliance, not a mra. Some good attacks, I know them from their attacks against my friend from rl. Valan and Jelly are pretty good players, and a core of good players

God-Kings: A elite alliance, however not holding their weight as far as I'm concerned. Looks more powerful then it really is, kind of like North Korea lol

DeletedUser

Gods Heroes are looking good in their Ocean, definitely some potential there, moving up the ranks steadily. Not that I would know anything... ;-)

The Forgotten Pheonix?

DeletedUser

A alliance that had a lot of potential, however bad leadership severly saps it's strength. And...perhaps it looked stronger then it looked. Ionian Legions?