Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

In general,

I rate a player as a good fighter if his BP ranking is higher than his points ranking. Certainly if he's top 200

ABP/DBP ratio depends on the choices of the player and his alliance.

DeletedUser

Name: alvinabe
Alliance: Three Stars
Cities: 31
Average points per city: 11,840
Alliance changes: 5
Colonizations: 31
Best rank: 309.
Most points: 367,066
Most cities: 31
Kill ranking: 193,265 points
Kill ranking (offense): 133,563 points
Kill ranking (defense): 59,702 points

before i start i believe the average player is 5/10

alvinabe has been playing since about, mid February 2011

seem to have left his alliance twice and returned loyalty might be questioned at this point.

to be fair rated according to account size

that being said
seems to fight , average city conquest history 5/10
as an attacker low. to avg. kills (last 30 days has about 25,000 abp ) 6/10
as a defender just above average kills (last 30 days about 10,000) 6/10
Three Stars (average history, average future) 5/10
personality (unknown to me) ??/10
strategic player based on areas cities are taken 7/10
growth 3.5/10 (based on 8 month worth of playing)

29.5/50
overall score 5.9/10
good job! I will be expecting more out of you in the future.

to avoid a double post

.... its ashame i dont get points for supporting them or else id way over 1 million in DBP.

good point and I agree BP should be given to support players to encourage them.

Last part was a major exaggeration Heroic Death award would be at 100,000 but it's not so your somewhere between 10,000 - 99,000
Vawards.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

hehe, 1 mil is great exaggeration here :) forgot we can see it :p

whateverr
Name: whateverr
Alliance: Chaos Rising
Cities: 97
Average points per city: 12,192
Alliance changes: 4
Colonizations: 148
Best rank: 29. 28th August 2011
Most points: 1,182,624 16th October 2011
Most cities: 97 16th October 2011
Kill ranking: 9 1,977,533 points
Kill ranking (offense): 5 1,364,898 points
Kill ranking (defense): 35 612,635 points

ABP - 10/10 great, really
DBP - 9/10 could be better, but one can't force enemy to attack you
97 cities, 9/10 - would give you 10, but hey, there are some monsters with 150+ cities
Conquests: 10/10 I don+t think something like this is too real (conquests grade) because some people like LB HAD to conquer ghosts to survive, and some people were in time of peace, and had no target, so they had to do it too. But you have rough conquest history with enemies, no doubt here
Personality - 9/10 attributes much to forum, but he knows to be stat ***** sometimes :D

Overall - 47/50 aka 9.4/10 keep it up

DeletedUser15946

Well, Eta needs it's analyst, but Eta needs spamming to counter it too :p

DeletedUser

i knew he'd look it up thats why after i posted that i opened that award for everyone to see in my profile. hes obviously not as busy as he says he is.

DeletedUser15946

oh, many people are very busy, but still manage to do many things.. very many.

DeletedUser

i like picking on him. he knows that. it helps keep the forums from being boring dont u agree?

DeletedUser

Sure it does.. there are 5 of us here, so everything helps :)

lol and well u help of course. even if ur spamming against me it still is enjoyable to an extent. i think we should get back on topic tho before we wake up Z-grade. :p

DeletedUser

lol and well u help of course. even if ur spamming against me it still is enjoyable to an extent. i think we should get back on topic tho before we wake up Z-grade. :p

Spam is something I can help with ^^ Feel like being too much of a newb to actually rate players here I haven't come across yet :)

DeletedUser15946

Not spamming against you, I have spreadsheet, I know who I must spamm each day :p

DeletedUser

Hey guys, please chill.
A stat wizard gives everyone else a window to see through. Spammers can be amusing, but when they go overboard it becomes tiresome. Humour is good, but when the forum is spammed constantly it becomes something tedious for any newcomer. The majority of players never post here. Most don't even visit.

We should encourage them all to read relevant posts and to join in. I'd like to see more input from other experienced players. I'm sure that we all would.

Keeping the threads on topic and with minimal spam is not the mod's job. That is up to us. Every one of us can help to make the forum a more enjoyable place to visit. More people participating would be great.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

ahem. i believe i just tried to get it back on topic with my last post.

DeletedUser

Ok just to get things back on track....again.;)
I think player to be rated is sirgaz since he was the last to rate.

Player information

Name: sirgaz
Alliance: BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
Cities: 88
Average points per city: 13,572
Alliance changes: 8
Colonizations: 139
Best rank: 18. 16th June 2011
Most points: 1,194,349 17th October 2011
Most cities: 88 13th October 2011
Kill ranking: 8 2,077,150 points
Kill ranking (offense): 731,070 points
Kill ranking (defense):1,346,080 points

Everyone will have to agree with me on this, sirgaz is one of the Elite Players ETA has to offer. BP's suggest that he defends well but looking at conquests makes you think otherwise. Definitely a strong attacker and has taken cities from the best players. Funny spammer with good points most of the time(?)
Overall score: 8.9/10 - could be 9 or more but there's a lot of room to be filled and there are great players that yet to be rated here. ;)

Edit -- "BP's suggest that he defends well but looking at conquests makes you think he is a far better attacker with all the conquests from strong players" - This is what I meant sorry if it came out wrong, I just read my post just now and saw where your post is coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Oh, my conquests are bit red yes, 15 cities lost to enemies to be precise. It is good that I lost only 15...

DeletedUser

That's not what I meant. Sorry If I worded that out wrong. "Conquests makes you think that he is a strong attacker" I never saw the cities you lost. I saw the cities you taken from strong players. ;)

DeletedUser

o.k here is my estimation of Wachakow

Alliance: Three Stars
Cities: 31
Average points per city: 11,110
Alliance changes: 7
Colonizations: 31
Best rank: 330. 19th October 2011
Most points: 335,779 20th October 2011
Most cities: 30 16th October 2011
Kill ranking: 264 209,197 points
Kill ranking (offense): 184 159,342 points
Kill ranking (defense): 362 49,855 points

not bad alliance may be sitting at 17th globally but going with stats are dointg well against united knights and warriors of ares.
Wachakow doing well overall ingame DBP is double ABP but that isnt a bad thing good defender and attacker lost 1 city overall to the elite so well done mate.
former member of united knights and now looks like they are at war lol

overall 9/10 well done mate

ingame name on eta brianc1989