DeletedUser3393

Well like the topic says..

Rate on:

DBP
Alliance

Anything else you wanna add.

DeletedUser

ArjaaAine

ABP: Ranked 22nd overall, well in proportion to his size.
DBP: Low, but this is to be expected. Aggressive players tend to get targeted less. This will increase as wars come and go.

The numbers indicate that this player is active and aggressive. These are the areas you want to excel in to be successful, so I would rate this player as excellent overall.

Edit: Forgot to add, all cities have been conquers of players. No ghosties or colonizations. These are also very good indicators of a good player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TafkanX

ABP: Nice, however twice he went several days without gaining any.
DBP: About what I expected.

Definitely an active player, but not highly aggressive. Conquered an abandoned city, but at least it was a pretty good size. Didn't gain ABP the day beginner's protection ended. Tsk, Tsk. Twice he's gone days without gaining ABP; once was over a week long period. :eek:

DeletedUser17045

Good player. I agree with everything that Tafkan stated. Stats have changed tho...

As for myself, my identity shall remain a secret! :O

DeletedUser

I've played with you before, and you seemed like a capable player xD

points 6/10 you've got 16K
ABP: 5/10 it's not too hot either xD

DeletedUser

point: 6.5 you have 18 k
ABP: 5.5/10 not all that hot either xD

---
lol sorry I just had to do it

DeletedUser

Points 8
ABP 6.5
Alliance 9.5

I started late and I know whoever rates me is gonna give me like all 1's. :(

DeletedUser

Player rated: dude325y

Alliance: -none- 1/10
ABP: 7 ... no comments (1/10)
Total BP: 671 6/10

Total: 21/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess I'll play.

Player rated: Knight Aaxc

Alliance: MR MEN 8/10
ABP: 172 2/10
Total BP: 254 2/10

Total: 23/50 - Meh, nothing special.

DeletedUser

zcwilkins:

Alliance: Temporal Distortions 8/10 Looks good.
ABP: Top 50, intent to play, 7/10
Total BP: Never been tested in rho (only 5 dbp) and on your other server no real test so I guess i'll stick at 7/10 as you're still top 50 despite this.

Strong and one to watch at 35/50

If you feel like rating me my ingame name is: Hourglass

DeletedUser

Alliance: Virus, 10/10 - best alliance in the server, no doubt. I notice a lot of good names that I have played before with (mostly in Zeta), and think i remember Lady Acacia from Eta??? - dunno, but the name rings a bell - of awesome.
Rank: 7 cities, rank 36... can't complain 9/10. Nice work.
ABP: ranked 5? Awesome 10/10
Total BP: meh - Abp says it all, hit only a little, but probs could defend if under stress 8/10
Reputation: always interesting and worthy posts... most interesting guy on the Rho forums thus far... 9/10

total: 46/50. Well done. Re-reading this makes me seem like i am a sucker for hads... but i do mean this honestly albeit slightly drunkenly...

DeletedUser5568

mikewarren:

Alliance: Rho-Bust 9/10 ranked #2 definitly one of the best in Rho...
Rank: 2 cities, rank 584, 4/10 I've seen him do better on other worlds... heart doesn't seem to be in Rho...
ABP: ranked 459 5/10 really needs to step up his game...
Total BP: 3/10 can't really comment
Reputation: 8/10 He's better known in other worlds... could be a top 50 player if he stepped up his game in Rho...

Total: 29/50... Hope to see a better showing out of him in the days to come...

FYI: No longer play other servers except Zeta... but I have played both Theat and Eta in the past...

DeletedUser3393

Lady Acacia:

Alliance: 11/10; Virus.. I don't think I have seen any alliance this efficient in any of my servers

Rank: 9/10; 24 with 6 cities.. Pretty average for the top players, so good compared to other players lol.

ABP: 9/10; 26.. almost 10k at the time of the post. So, very good.

DBP: 7/10; 156... Low score only because I don't know how she's under attack(by noobs or pros). But pretty good when it shows her total BP.

TBP: 8/10; 34... Many of her alliance mates have gotten more than her.. Hence she needs to step up her game here.

Rep: 8/10; I remember that one issue with her and her alliance in Iota while i played the server for 1 month. But besides that heard some good things about her.

52/60: A Player to watch out for and an alliance to be scared of.

DeletedUser

Arjaaine

alliance 9/10 because it is as close to perfection as it can be.

rank 10/10 one of the top 12 players with great average points.

ABP 10/10 13k which is marelous

DBP 1/10 but maybe because he never gets attacked anyway... (arja will i have to do something about that naw? :D)

TBP 7/10 could do better

never heard anything bad about you, great posts on the rho forums and always respectfull 9/10

47/60 a great player that either cant defend or so strong that noone dares to attack :D

if you want to rate me you should know that i spend all of my income on armies, i have a 1k point city with 825 troops and i just started to build recently :)

DeletedUser7591

Warlordmkd

Alliance: Mad Dogs. has some good players but too many low point players for my liking Bp is average for it's position so 5/10

Rank: 4351, started day 3 of the server and only has 1661 points very poor indeed 0/10

Abp: 45 at least he's attacked someone 2/10

Dpb 1332 ranked 634 this is better he's defending some against those farming attacks 5/10

Tbp: 2/10 purely because his TBP rank is 4 times better than his city rank

Rep heard nothing good or bad about him but he hasn't really performed on other worlds either from what I can see 3/10

Total 17/60

someone needs to take him under their wing and teach him how to play the game

DeletedUser13729

ally - 9,5 cause hes virus.

rank - 8 ,the points are kinda low for the city count but it is kinda good for morale worlds.

defense points - 7 , nothing impressive but he has gotten attacked abit .

offense points - 8 , okay abp i guess but nothing mindblowing aswell.

total points in battle - 8,5 here , over 10k points is good and he has 3:1 to abp ratio innit aswell so its good tbh.

Rep - 6 only - dont know him and he has low external postcount - good points in zeta tough with nice bp numbers .

47/60

Its the first time i do this and just my general opion i guess of a cursory look at the grepostats.

DeletedUser

Well first time trying this so be kind people.

Ally DoW strong hard allaince so 9/10
Ranked 5th 10/10 good average city points but you must start hurting with morale soon
Defence 4/10 no real action there, who dares now.
Attacking 9/10 good points ranked 17th. Top ten and I'll give you 10/10
Total BP 14000 all attacking great 9/10
Rep 6/10 Dont know of you but heard nothing bad so above average

Total 47/60