Rate the Player Above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser18366

Malicious bloke:

Alliance: 8/10 Infectious State. Lots of points but haven't really heard about them doing anything much (it's probably just me)
ABP:7/10 Fair but 10 times as much as me
DBP:4/10 not much and it's something I actually have over someone:p

Total: 27/40 Good I guess

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i never even got rated after mine so someoen just go on to rating jittaside instead

DeletedUser3393

ah, my bad.. I had been searching apocalyptic.. lol sorry

HerE:

Apolcalyptic

Alliance: TD - 10/10 -> The ultimate eltie alliance on the server.

ABP: 29.5k - 8/10 -> Can be improved compared to his rank.

DBP: 15k - 7/10 -> Cant really say much as the alliance TD in itself hasnt been in a major war yet.

TBP: 44k - 8.5/10 -> VEry good BP for his rank :)

Rep: 8/10 -> Heard his voice on the forums a bit hehe

Overall: 50.5/60 -> A real elite player. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

AA

Alliance: Rho-Bust 9.5/10, I like these guys. Probably because of the pictures they post in our shared forum.. deducted half a point for reclaiming number 2 :p
ABP: 56k - 9.5/10 . Stop passing me. Deducted half a point for passing me again.
DBP: 41k - 10/10
TBP: 98k - 10/10
Rep: 10/10

Total 59/60 :D

EDIT: My ingame name is Deadly Truth

DeletedUser

Deadly Truth

Alliance: Infectious State - 9/10 -> Alliance looks pretty good. There's a few inactive players with internal conquests which is normal. There's far to many that haven't gained any BP recently, though.

Rank: 18th - 9/10 -> Excellent ranking, doesn't appear to be a point whore based on city sizes.

ABP: 55.3k - 9/10 -> Pretty damn good compared to most of the server.

DBP: 2.8kk - 5/10 -> As typical, hasn't really been attacked much. That's fairly normal with highly aggressive and active players.

TBP: 58.2k - 8/10 -> Pretty good, but of course there is room for improvement.

Rep: 5/10 -> Never heard of/from him prior to this, but that's ok. That's means he hasn't done anything especially deplorable.

Overall: 45/60 -> Definitely one to keep an eye on. I hope for most you out there you aren't within attack range of him.

DeletedUser

Player: Shadowkillerr

Alliance: Ranked 4th. 9/10 (9 because not in TOP 3).
Position: Just outside the core 8/10
ABP: 81k/84k, pretty good 10/10.
Reputation: 8/10 (8 because I havn't heard too much and also nothing bad).

Total: 45/50

DeletedUser

Looks decent enough, one of the higher ranked alliances, have 4 cities to your name, look pretty lax on the bp front though.

5/10

(ingame name Hourglass)

DeletedUser18366

Don't want to rate you but you have no alliance :S? You are a good player but you'll be wiped out without an alliance ;)

DeletedUser3393

Hads

Alliance: Well he was in Virus, but seems like a lone ranger now.

Rank: 66 -> 9.5/10, accounting for the fact that ur PC was not working for 2 weeks. this is awesome.

ABP: 36k - 9/10 -> Pretty Darn good, would have been > 70k I am sure if he had 100% online time.

DBP: 6k - 4/10 -> NOOB!

TBP: 42k - 9/10 -> VEry good BP for his rank, but needs to get it above 50k ASAP.

Rep: 11/10 -> One of the most respected Rho Forum personality :)

Overall: 42.5/50 -> A real elite player. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

ArjaaAine

Alliance: Rho-Bust ( 5/10 ) - All these noobs do is turtle and defend, only noobs defend their cities

Rank: 1 ( 8/10 ) - The only reason he is so high is because all he does is defend and get lots of DBP

ABP: 64K ( 7/10 ) - He just attacks lots of inactives for his ABP

DBP: 43K ( 4/10 ) - Only noobs defend their villages

TBP: 107K ( 5/10 ) - Like almost half of it is from defending, he sucks

Rep: ( 7/10 ) - I've seen him around before, on other worlds, being the turtle that he is

Overall: ( 37 / 50 ) - A good turtle...

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't want to rate you but you have no alliance :S? You are a good player but you'll be wiped out without an alliance ;)

Hmm, really? Why don't you try, let us know how well that goes for you...

/wave Hads ;)

DeletedUser3393

ArjaaAine

Alliance: Rho-Bust ( 5/10 ) - All these noobs do is turtle and defend, only noobs defend their cities

Rank: 1 ( 8/10 ) - The only reason he is so high is because all he does is defend and get lots of DBP

ABP: 64K ( 7/10 ) - He just attacks lots of inactives for his ABP

DBP: 43K ( 4/10 ) - Only noobs defend their villages

TBP: 107K ( 5/10 ) - Like almost half of it is from defending, he sucks

Rep: ( 7/10 ) - I've seen him around before, on other worlds, being the turtle that he is

Overall: ( 37 / 50 ) - A good turtle...

<3

I feel the love my dear friend!! This turtle is going to hermitize you!

DeletedUser

Hads

Alliance: Well he was in Virus, but seems like a lone ranger now.

Rank: 66 -> 9.5/10, accounting for the fact that ur PC was not working for 2 weeks. this is awesome.

ABP: 36k - 9/10 -> Pretty Darn good, would have been > 70k I am sure if he had 100% online time.

DBP: 6k - 4/10 -> NOOB!

TBP: 42k - 9/10 -> VEry good BP for his rank, but needs to get it above 50k ASAP.

Rep: 11/10 -> One of the most respected Rho Forum personality :)

Overall: 42.5/50 -> A real elite player. Keep up the good work.

Never , ever call Hads elite :). He iz just a poor nub trying to find his way through a dark forest all by his lonesome self.

No matter how much he begs don't call him elite, even if there is a fire.

DeletedUser

Never , ever call Hads elite . He iz just a poor nub trying to find his way through a dark forest all by his lonesome self.

No matter how much he begs don't call him elite, even if there is a fire.

For I am so much more than that! Words like 'elite' fail to do my majestic self justice :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, elite and humble. Who wouldn't want him in their alliance :eek:

DeletedUser

Raiders

havent heard of this player before, assuming he's new to the game. has some decent stats but have heard through the grapevine this is from sexual favours doled out to mods to improve his ranking. shows potential, may be able to sleep his way to the top if his tenacity holds up. :p

DeletedUser

lol Jit thanks my brother!

I have to give you a 10 out of 10 for your gangsterish ways and for playing as my teammate ever since the DAFT days on zeta. It has been a pleasure my friend :)

Back on topic - rating Super Fast.

Alliance: Rho-Bust ( 10/10 ) - The only thing he has going for him

ABP: ( 6/10 ) - you must attack with swords and bireme nukes :D

DBP: ( 6/10 ) - but.. but.. i thought TD was going to rim you :|

TBP: ( 7/10 ) - You suck, almost more DBP than ABP. Just quit :p

Rep: ( 1/10 ) - You're going to have to stab someone to improve your rep, you are about as scary as teddy bear.

Overall: ( 77 / 08 ) - A good turtle...