Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser54984

People like me tried to show people like you the light! but people like me run out of patience with people like you.

Im not the one joined the largest academy, The ones which revert to spam before even trying to fight.. you know the ones with the academy? sister alliance, or the "b team". whatever label you guys choose to use its MRA.

DeletedUser52047

Whats the difference between allies and a sister alliance? They serve the same purpose, one is just closer then the other. Basically.

DeletedUser54984

If there was no difference there wouldn't be another name for them.
Plague2 has no real leaders it just does as plague1 says regardless.... where as a pact alliance still has its leaders independence and welfare of its members in mind.

either wall its all MRA baby!

DeletedUser36963

seur5k1.jpg

How are you even going to call us out anyways? You're pacted or butt buddies or whatever with the LAELAPS/Teumessian Fox Conglomerate

and you literally can't name two alliances the same name so they have to have another name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54984

ARE WE????

I see nothing of these "pacts" all I see is Plague2 players running to VM when I start sending... Varun LOL

And why would you need two alliances full of people if you had quality?? you wouldn't...... MRA *cough

DeletedUser36530

lol that's why plague is doing way better off than your alliance, and has killed off way more alliance than your alliance has, and has never had an ally until about a week ago where you've had allies the whole world. and now we are on the brink of coming for you so you already start making excuses as to why you're about to lose your cities... sad

DeletedUser54984

LOL lets set this straight.. I started very late in O24 I am moving towards you quicker than you coming for me

How is it even possible for a rim alliance to KILL as much but seems we are enough to get under plague skin

DeletedUser36530

not enough to get under our skin? yes exactly that's my point, you have yet to give us a concern lol you are anything but our priority so chilll

DeletedUser54984

he says with 14 flyer attacks inbound on a player we have under siege.... hehehehe

careful boys events about to end

DeletedUser54984

edit 44 incoming... but we obviously aint making you even the slightest bit concerned

DeletedUser54990

and in the meantime we've managed to pick up multiple JR cities

DeletedUser36530

with conquering your cities, breaking your sieges, we are still kicking butt on a war vs everyone in our way, in all directions.

DeletedUser54984

Lol you've conquered nothing but inactives... we are going after the biggest alliance in the server or alliances.. is it plural? academy? no academy? sister? extension? I dunno..

I wonder how many more of your guys I an make VM before I go on my long planned break in the sun (before you get any ideas about claiming you put me in VM) Ill be gone 2 week and ill be back unfortunately for the simmers of the server... YOU

DeletedUser36530

lol you act as if any of us are scared of you. again, how many cities have you conquered, then lost to us? I would quit talking if I was you little guy :)

DeletedUser54984

conquered... conquering. what have you done?? and your only not scared because your stupid

DeletedUser54868

Ok so I'm going to carry on with the last person to make a player rating.

Hope I'm not interrupting :p

Player: MTEz
Points: 221,005 - Rank: 264 decent amount of points score 7/10
BP: 159,786 - Rank: 277 ABP: 118,869 DBP: 37,920 relative to the points scored decent bp score 6/10
Alliance: seem like a decent alliance currently ranked 10 mainly O34/35 and have a nice core 8/10
Position: Nicely situated with the alliance core with a small cluster of cities in SE O34 boarder 8/10
Name: 8/10 (I read your profile made me chuckle)

Total score: 40/60

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Damn I wanted to continue this to try and get people posting in this forum again but the guy is not on the world anymore
For anyone caring to continue this thing, playing as caco mano here

Varun

Strategos
Player: caco mano
BP: 10/10 (Ranked 1 in battle points, so yeah)
Alliance: 9/10. For a solo player alliance to still be existing you must be doing something right
Position: 8/10. Pretty neat. I can see how you positioned your cities and used proper island positioning. Feels like you used the world map to choose spots
Name: 8/10. Profile description is a tad too long for my liking
Reputation : 7/10 (You helped in taking one of my cities. Spite)

Overall: 9/10. You are an excellent player with a strong ego and pride. Your play style is still good though.

P.S. For those wondering, Mtez ghosted

ARE WE????

I see nothing of these "pacts" all I see is Plague2 players running to VM when I start sending... Varun LOL

And why would you need two alliances full of people if you had quality?? you wouldn't...... MRA *cough

Sigh, for all he talked...

DeletedUser54993

Player : Varun
Alliance : 2/10 one alliance who is falling apart and start to goes for wall 25
Position : 9/10 when your change so many alliances you will find this type of position
Name : 6/10 is good
Reputation : 2/10 not play like you want just to stay in winning alliance
Overall : 7/10 good player with good strategy but not being so fair playing