Rate The Player!

DeletedUser

Le Diablo - 3/10
I'm not rating you based on your total points, but on your development.
Two weeks in Zeta and only 1.6k points? With two weeks you could be nearing conquest and have atleast 3-4k points or so.
Also the lack of BP shows that you aren't a threat to anyone as of yet.

Positive reputation on the forum atleast gives you some extra points =)

DeletedUser

chopperMad - 6/10

Decent points, though kinda low on BPs for one your size. In decent alliance (stat wise at least) and active not only in-game but the forum as well

DeletedUser

Hey le, I am not even going to rank you as it would be unfair. But I will plus rep you for helping to bring life to the zeta forums. Is this your first grepolis world? If it is send me a pm here or in game on zeta and I will help you get the grasp of the mechanics of the game.

I will rate kelptic instead.
He gets a 6/10 for the average stats. Just one comment on his alliance, the only war it seems to be in is the war against attrition. Unfortunately it is losing it, perhaps it is time to pack it up and join your long time friends in DCS.

DeletedUser

Alright raiders thanks!

10/10

Name relates to carson's raiders and the player is very nice like everyone else :)

DeletedUser19554

5/10 because you are willing to learn in the forum have a happy,boastful attitude but conquered 2 700 point citys bad selection their and if you want to survive you should try joining a spartiates,nspg,lb.mainly spartites because were knocking lb and nspg out of that ocean

DeletedUser

My advice to the last 2 posters is...get in a good alliance and takeover a big account when someone quits. It'll save you time, effort and make you competitive.

I'll rate Raiders. Good stats blah blah blah, Bolts & EQs his own alliance member (ME!), but trash talks like a 13 yr old girl! Which is ironic since he hates children 9.7/10

DeletedUser

Johnny 07 6/10 no need to send only fake CS attacks in other cities that is even not under revolt , also between CS and last attack mustn't be 2 hrs difference .

SGT Slaughter clyde took johnny 07 acc :D otherwise he had 50k account or something like that :)

DeletedUser19554

it wasn't a fake cs.it was a failed revolt that had a cs already on the water.i made the dumb idea of taking you on my on

DeletedUser

lol I'm not talking about that city where u sent 2 CS without revolt , I'm saying on my 43 city where u sent fake CS :)

SGT Slaughter 9.5/10 ? :D

DeletedUser19554

dambo:9.5/10

i know that's what i was talking about they were both completly failed revolts and the cs was to far out to send cs after i got revolts

DeletedUser13439

Johnny 07
-->6/10
-->decent points, attacker rather than defender, conquers war enemies - NSPG & LB

DeletedUser19554

9.75/10
good points top 20 atticking
top 50 overall
conquers some enemies

but me a 6 really i thought i was better than a 6 i thought of my self as a 7 or 7.5

DeletedUser16292

Johny07
7 out of 10
Pretty much the same reasoning as Mqz Im just a little nicer;)

DeletedUser10984

Bucephalus92 - 6/10 smaller sized player but he looks to be doing much better and I expect to hear a lot more from him as time goes on.

DeletedUser

Sacmaster 9/10

Good attacker and a good defender been here since the start

DeletedUser19554

9.99/10
most points in the world
top 12 in bp no downside at all except maybe only top 100 in dbp but a very good player

DeletedUser

Johnny 07

8 out of 10

not the biggest in cities or battle points, but from good alliance, and keeps this zeta forum active and always coments on stuff :)

not sure about the pussy pic though - i surpose its small / trim and looks nice. what else can you ask lol

next player please be kind ;)

DeletedUser19554

7/10
respectful player
decent points and cities
needs some bp