Rate the Player

DeletedUser

I'm a little surprised that there isn't one of these on this world, I believe most other worlds have them. They're usually rather popular. Anyways, you usually rate the player directly above you, i.e.

Player B said:
Player A

BP: -/10 Rank their total BP
Pos: -/10 Rank the position of their cities
Alliance: -/10 Rank their alliance
Rep: -/10 Rank their reputation/what you think of them, be it in-game or forum

DeletedUser

Alright then here i'll help start eh.

Theodontus
BP: 4/10
Pos: 8/10 Nice grouping.
Alliance: 7/10 Warred DJ for 6+ months, mad respect yo.
Rep: 8/10 Friends have fought you and respect you.

-Z

DeletedUser

Zolen
BP: 9/10 BP rank around half of actual rank, which is what it should be
Pos: 7/10 plenty of scarlet around (oh noes those are your alliance mates) but too spread out.
Alliance: 4/10 SC, possibly the alliance with the worst reputation for backstabbing allies on beta, don't expect them to survive at the end of the day.
Rep: - as a player I have no idea, on the forums I have even less of an idea :p

DeletedUser

Kadjayuni
BP: 9/10, real good :)
Pos: 8/10 deep within the alliance
Alliance: 9.5/10, pheno pwns!
Rep: 9/10 everyone knows Kad if u are on beta forums ..

DeletedUser

Kadjayuni
BP: 9/10, real good :)
Pos: 8/10 deep within the alliance
Alliance: 9.5/10, pheno pwns!
Rep: 9/10 everyone knows Kad if u are on beta forums ..

see meh citteh on teh rappy boy island... it is teh best seat in teh house o_O

DeletedUser

Smerkle
Points 8/10- Stronger than me lol
BP: 7/10- More attack points but far less defense points than me lol
Pos: 8/10- I'm not sure about where he is in SES I'm just taking a guess
Alliance:8/10- His alliance is on the rise and is wrecking whoever they are fighting- this is at least how it seems to me
Rep: 9/10- Good player from what I hear. Have played on another world with him. Good player.
I'm interested to see what people think about me now lol.

DeletedUser5994

Ladasha
Bp: 8/10 Good amount of points
Pos: don't know what this is,I fail -_-
Alliance: 7/10 Although i don't know your alliance they seem pretty good.
Rep: 5/10 Only seen you last week :O

Im a noob so im gonna get some abuse ^_^

DeletedUser

Destroyer2010

points- 6/10
bp -6/10 not crash hot but not that bad for your rank
pos - 7/10 your not that far from me so cant be to bad :)
ally - 6/10 cant say im a massive fan xmortis but kudos to em for hanging around
rep- 8/10 have only seen positive stuff from you

DeletedUser

K sure why not I'll join

Benny:
Points 175k meh, 6.5/10 I guess
BP 100k 60/40 defence to offense ratio not terrible but still meh again, 6/10
Position 4 cities on an island = you never farm/dont maximize trade even so definite thumbs down, otherwise I guess kind of clustered but you really are only in 1 ocean so that's thumbs down from my PoV, and you're in 64 and IDK what goes on there 6/10
Alliance Synergy/effacious refugee now in Pheno, that's going to cost you (though more so cause I think it costs Pheno) 5/10 (AOA to KoW to Syn too, man you jump ships a lot) make that 3/10
Rep IDK I dont see you post often if at all

DeletedUser

GustoTN

Points: 9/10 Had a strong month of growth, 7 TEA cities, given up 2 cities to his alliance, ranked in the top 100
BP: 9/10 Punching above his weight in BP. Consistent in the rankings for defensive and offensive.
Pos: 8/10 Strong in O33 and O34, some outlying cities to contend with.
Alliance: 7/10 Good players carrying a fair bit of weight below their top 20 though
Rep: 7/10 Seems known to all in the forums, founder of a solid alliance

DeletedUser

parazits

points: 7/10 good points but nearly no colonizations, not impressive.
BP: 2/10 alright defence but the attack is just over 2000!! im sorry but that is a fail.
Pos: 7/10 all in one ocean, good tactic for a sim player not a warrior.
Alliance: 5/10 i havent heard a single word of this player and based from his attack kill points he doesnt do much :/
Rep:0/10 unknown player.

DeletedUser

Why? I wouldve been 100% honest, no opinions really, i was confused and rated the player above me on the game ranking list give me a second and I'll rate you FAIRLY lol.

DeletedUser

ThaUnit
BP:9/10 great attack points man
Pos:8.5/10 good positioning. all in two oceans though. seems like you might want to expand a bit farther lol.
Alliance:8/10 all ive heard is good about these guys and they seem to be flying under the radar rather well while they conquer O66 and 65 lol.
Rep:7/10 I havent heard much of you and what I have is mixed, some like you some hate you. Overall a good player

DeletedUser8362

Pos:8.5/10 good positioning. all in two oceans though. seems like you might want to expand a bit farther lol.

Just thought I would ask why keeping yourself in a tight area is bad??? You can use more of your power if your cities are close. ie, my 16 cities basically are all in the same corner of the ocean. But if you ask anyone, if you need help in my area I am there to help with timed attacks/supports almost all the time... If I was spread out I wouldnt be effiectivly playing as it would be the same as just 3 small players playing under 1 account. Although this is just my opinion on the game strategy. This post wasnt made to offend anyone, just wanting to know why having yourself compact seems like a bad thing?

DeletedUser

No its deffinately not a bad thing its a good strategy I'm just saying he is strong enough to expand more and help support other SES members.

DeletedUser8362

No its deffinately not a bad thing its a good strategy I'm just saying he is strong enough to expand more and help support other SES members.

Ahh i see what your getting at there...

DeletedUser

Yeah we are strong in O66 and O65, hence my position.

As the alliance shifts, so do it :)