Rate the Player

DeletedUser

Devynsire

BP:9/10 good attack points.
Pos:7/10 more grouping. good for self defense but unless your alliance is in that area only useless if under attack for others.
Alliance:7.5/10 good points expereinced players just a bit to, well you know, for my liking.
Rep:8/10 well known lol

Lugosi

Strategos
keithandmitzi

BP: 8/10 very good, well for me
Pos: 6/10 don't know much about 42 and such but seems like okay positioning of cities
Alliance: 7/10 Spartan ^ but your alliance didn't reply to my dipomacy message ages ago so :(
Rep: 7/10 never spoken, but you must be reasonably reasonable

DeletedUser

JTin46

Points: 3/10 For a year in the game its low (don't know if you have lost a lot through the wars that This is Sparta had)
BP: 2/10 Very little change and what looks like very little attacking
Pos: 4/10 Small group of cities in O35 and when a city is taken it is close by
Alliance: 9/10 Phenomen, being in the no.1 alliance has its benefits but looking at the history it appears you jump around quite a lot although it seemed to be in and out of This is Sparta (not sure what was going on there).
Rep: 5/10 It looks like you are well known but the opinion is very mixed. You must have some influence to be taken in by Phenomen when you only had 1 polis.

DeletedUser

HKPhooey

Points: 9/10 well, you can get bigger but heck you are an order of magnitude bigger then me.
BP: 7/10 lol, room for improvement. your BP ranking don't equal your size
Pos: 8/10 nice spread. on the edge of your alliance so you must be pushing. Perhaps you just don't have enemies enough to get you the BP.
Alliance: 9/10 for PoC. Have heard good things about it and they seem to be on the uptick. 7/10 for you, a lot of jumping around in Feb and Apr but looks like you have found a good home.
Rep: ?/10 can't say I know anything about you.

DeletedUser

Thukydites

BP: 6/10 Again, not too bad, focused mostly on offense at the moment.
Pos: 7/10 Some close to each other for easier support, some slightly farther away.
Alliance: 8/10 Eh, mixed feelings. Have several good players, but have a lot of players. Although I do like the leader +1
Rep: 10/10 I rather miss your stories to be honest.

DeletedUser

prabha

BP: 8/10 Really good for your points, you are obviously quite militant.
Pos: 9/10 You seem pretty centralized, with a couple outliers.
Alliance: 7/10 Don't know much about them, but they look good, good avg points.
Rep: ?/10 Don't use the forums much so can't judge you, sorry :(

Edit: In before the actual answer haha sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Prabha

Points: 3/10 Been around since January 2010, not really setting the world on fire. Changed alliances often. Mainly internal conquers and inactives.
BP: 6/10 Not bad for someone with 6 cities.
Pos: 6/10 Seem pretty spread out, might want to start conquering between cities to strengthen position.
Alliance: 7/10 Giving you a 7 mainly for potential. The alliance I am in started similar to you guys, surviving in one ocean, keeping its core members and growing as they grow. If you dont bite of more than you can chew, dont try to expand too quickly etc, you could go places.
Rep: 2/10 Honestly, most of what I see from you in the forums is talk, your battle stats and conquers dont really back that up.

DeletedUser

Ah yes to explain that, I took over this account a bit ago. I have expanded quickly to expand strongly. Yes I am spread out so I can support my fellow members, but yes I am in the proccess of taking city's in my areas of space in between them. Fair rating, good job.

DeletedUser

has any1 rated sum1 that doesnt use the forum u all seem to be rating between urselves kinda pointless no?

DeletedUser

Im not even on beta so i will just take my guess

Bp: 7
Position: 5
Alliance: 6
Rep: Never have seen you in my life

Lugosi

Strategos
JTin46

Points: 3/10 For a year in the game its low (don't know if you have lost a lot through the wars that This is Sparta had)
BP: 2/10 Very little change and what looks like very little attacking
Pos: 4/10 Small group of cities in O35 and when a city is taken it is close by
Alliance: 9/10 Phenomen, being in the no.1 alliance has its benefits but looking at the history it appears you jump around quite a lot although it seemed to be in and out of This is Sparta (not sure what was going on there).
Rep: 5/10 It looks like you are well known but the opinion is very mixed. You must have some influence to be taken in by Phenomen when you only had 1 polis.

I got banned from this world for 3 months which is why I haven't made as much progress as you. You have to admit I've progressed well since I've joined a stronger alliance than TiS but even then TiS are improving now in battle.

DeletedUser

This seems a little.... unimportant... :) I rate you guys all 10's...

Lugosi

Strategos
Bringing this thread back because its a nice casual thread which can be fun :D

Points: 7/10 470k nice amount although obviously it could be much bigger
BP: 6/10 Should be more
Pos: 8/10 Same kind of layout as me :p
Alliance: 8/10 Molon Labe: A good few top players although the ones down below have yet to impress
Rep: 5/10 No recent progress in-game (strangely not on vm) or forum :eek:

DeletedUser345

Points: 4/10 - Not brilliant, but you did inherit the account.
BPA: 4/10 - Not brilliant, but you did inherit the account.
Position: 4/10 - Far away
Alliance: 10/10 - No bias intended.
Rep: 1/10 - Many would say :p

Overall - 23/50

DeletedUser

BP: 9/10 can't ask for much more than 13th place.. unlucky? can see that you attack ways more than you defend.
Position: 10/10 o46,56,55. right in the core hotzone.. couldn't ask for a better place to be.
Alliance. 10/10 with so many alliances attacking you i think you're doing an awesome job. anyone else would have fallen by now. (note: this may be slightly biased as you are our allies)
Rep: can't really say cause i've had no dealings with you, i'll leave that for other to fill in.

overall 39/40.

DeletedUser8362

-Achilles- you play as chimosan? I thought you left beta...