Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

What a coincidence! Me too :D

How can this be? :eek:

2mmsi83.png

DeletedUser

How can this be? :eek:

2mmsi83.png

Damn it you got me! I am you and you are me hip skip dadlle e de. Hip high hoe fa lalalala and off we go. Timz to get farming tweedle dee.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Damn it you got me! I am you and you are me hip skip dadlle e de. Hip high hoe fa lalalala and off we go. Timz to get farming tweedle dee.

This is Absurd tweedle dum lets mess with some more minds we have tortured dobbz enough.

DeletedUser

I think im InitialD and i think hes -Achilles- but he might be tweedle dee and i might be tweedle dum. :p

The -Achilles- username was never on this world. So if someone would like to clear this all up for me, who did -Achilles- play as on this world?

DeletedUser345

The -Achilles- username was never on this world. So if someone would like to clear this all up for me, who did -Achilles- play as on this world?

-Achilles- username is never on any worlds so sad :( its where all my gold is, only 118 on my InitialD account.

DeletedUser

RyanWard08 said:
There has been a slight change in the rules for the Grepolis Forum. Please review them and take note of the following new rule.

Quote:
Each Grepolis player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has ingame.
All other accounts will be banned on Saturday 29th January 2011. If you have more than one forum account, please mail either RyanWard08 or Betsy
and let us know which one you would prefer to keep.

Thanks,
The Moderation Team
Taken from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.