Rave - oh the lulz

DeletedUser

You must have really big teeth to use human bones to pick them. I'm scared. Big teeth scare me.

Wow... you should be a comedian... I've never been so insulted in my life.

And you are right Maria. I should have read your tutorials, I would have learned those "facts"

DeletedUser38652

Lol with his attitude against Hit, if he joined us our alliance would have dissolved.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt accept even if you offered. Im sure once the game progresses you'll have a refugee request sent to us ticina, I may accept. But 1 day of performance is nothing compared to the intel I've seen about your team of flunkies.

-Game, Blouses.

DeletedUser

Wow... you should be a comedian... I've never been so insulted in my life.

And you are right Maria. I should have read your tutorials, I would have learned those "facts"

I know right, I'm considering it. I didn't mean to insult you but I guess I'm better than I thought.

DeletedUser

Well it's been fun. Wish ya'll the best of luck. Maria, you and ticina are the only one's I seen who are worth your weight. PM me if you want to talk.

DeletedUser25607

Well it's been fun. Wish ya'll the best of luck. Maria, you and ticina are the only one's I seen who are worth your weight. PM me if you want to talk.

We have many very good people here. And will have even more soon - good people like play in the best alliance, you know... :)

DeletedUser

It's been nice having you.
Good luck in all your endeavors and may the force guide your path! :p

DeletedUser38652

Thx for the - rep. Feel really worthy

But you seem a good player too, we will keep you in recruitment tab lol

DeletedUser

I got -repped too.. He got insulted by the teeth joke. :(

I was never insulted. I was laughing at your flop of a joke, like your lack of Grepo experience yet you and you beginner alliance puff your chests out. Don't you have some classes to attend at this time? I think I hear your principal calling.

DeletedUser

I was never insulted. I was laughing at your flop of a joke, like your lack of Grepo experience yet you and you beginner alliance puff your chests out. Don't you have some classes to attend at this time? I think I hear your principal calling.
You have no idea how funny and ironic your statement is. Here's why:

1. Lack of grepo experience? How do you figure that? I've been playing the game for over 2 years.
2. My bigger alliance is puffing their chests? This entire thread is about YOU puffing your chest, you gotta sense the irony here.
3. No, I don't have classes to attend to. But judging by that cliche comeback I'm guessing that you do.

But keep going, this is a very entertaining conversation. And your genuine lack of a sense of humor combined with your attitude are making it hilarious.

Stay frosty! :)

~Fulgrim

P.S. The teeth remark wasn't actually meant to be particularly funny, it was a harmless observation which you took way too seriously. :D

DeletedUser

I didn't take anything seriously. You and Hitman both claim you've been playing for years yet there's no documentation of it. When Hitman provided his other names the information couldn't be found or it was confirmed he'd been banned for bot and multiaccount use. so... I'll save you the list and let you know you may want to jump ship while you can.

DeletedUser

Well, I don't feel the need to prove to you that I'm experienced. But look at my forum join date: 2011, do you think I've only been posting on the forums all that time?
I don't jump ships, I stick to my alliance. Even if you guys manage to defeat us, I'd still stick with them.

DeletedUser39036

I don't understand this ridiculous argument..... Fully Equiped will kill you all! mwahahahaha

DeletedUser

This game is so stats based, i can find out your game history with a click, unless you've been banned... Which is funny all of your alliance with the exception of Maria are ghosts.

DeletedUser25607

This game is so stats based, i can find out your game history with a click, unless you've been banned... Which is funny all of your alliance with the exception of Maria are ghosts.

You will not find my history too - at least my best world i played so far. The reasons are: people play under different accounts here (though i use only 2) and besides old worlds where player quit and city gets inactive and ghosts afterwards, will not be shown in any stats (only in profile awards and they may be hidden).

DeletedUser38652

I don't understand this ridiculous argument..... Fully Equiped will kill you all! mwahahahaha

Dude we just stole your number 1 player you shouldnt speak at all.

You guys will be out of this world before Galaphray.( wasnt a joke)