Real madrid elite - 34?

DeletedUser

No, that's right there isn't one and there won't be either.

REAL MADRID ELITE- LIONS did exist, mostly in 34. We went to war with them.

Their best rank was 24 with 49,000 points.

Current rank 172 with 4000 points.

Please don't start an alliance in 34 for with REAL MADRID in the title. It's suicide.

DeletedUser

No, that's right there isn't one and there won't be either.

REAL MADRID ELITE- LIONS did exist, mostly in 34. We went to war with them.

Their best rank was 24 with 49,000 points.

Current rank 172 with 4000 points.

Please don't start an alliance in 34 for with REAL MADRID in the title. It's suicide.
the problem is not the name,even that real madrid football team sucks.the problem are players who join.

DeletedUser6983

Yes. Sad people who dont know how to play and when they join that alliance, they get taught the wrong way of how to play. So its Lose Lose situation.

DeletedUser

the problem is not the name,even that real madrid football team sucks.the problem are players who join.

Yes. Sad people who dont know how to play and when they join that alliance, they get taught the wrong way of how to play. So its Lose Lose situation.

Ahem !!!

:D

I wouldn't say I suck or that Im sad !!

lol

DeletedUser

Real Madrid, aghh, the MRA of Grepolis and the Spainish League Champions...

DeletedUser

? barca won last year! (not that i support either, atletico forever!!)...
u playing in nu mutzzy?

DeletedUser

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

DeletedUser

You have to wonder why some of the hundreds of threads regarding Real Madrid are allowed to stay up.

Surely mods will eventually feel its verging on harressment or bullying ?? So much hatred targeted to a single person and the alliance formed by him. If people have a problem with his play then just defeat him in the game with superior play of your own.

It might seem clinical what The Marines did to poor old Jaybog, and I salute him for a fantastic defense against overwhelming odds, but you cant help respect that The Marines say they are going to do something about Real Madrid and have then set about doing it, same for Metalcore and the crew in ocean44. Pretty much everyone else I can see is a bandwagon jumper who want to ride on their coat tails and throw hateful words about with very little action behind it.

Meanwhile my branch of RME64 is climbing the rankings slowly given that we were several days behind world start and as such are not in the centre of the action.

J.

DeletedUser

It might seem clinical what The Marines did to poor old Jaybog, and I salute him for a fantastic defense against overwhelming odds, but you cant help respect that The Marines say they are going to do something about Real Madrid and have then set about doing it, same for Metalcore and the crew in ocean44. Pretty much everyone else I can see is a bandwagon jumper who want to ride on their coat tails and throw hateful words about with very little action behind it.

:heh:

You imply that this thread is posted by someone who likes to "throw hateful words about with very little action behind it."

The opening thread explained that there was an alliance called REAL MADRID ELITE- LIONS. Their profile described them as mostly based in ocean 34. We went to mini-war with them in our ocean. The ended up with no members in our ocean. They have since disbanded.

Short of killing their families and anyone they ever met, I'm confused as to what further action I could have taken.

You mention your ranking and position. If you want a comparison, you won't get better than us. Based in 34 and started at the same time as you, we seem to beating you on everything apart from colonisations, although the fact that we have been taking 7000 point cities and you have taken 175 point cities, may have something to do with that

DeletedUser

I'll have to agree with Bladerider, too many alliances/people are publicly attacking RM without actually doing anything about them.

We The Marines have so far conquered 8 of their cities and a few others that turned into ghost towns after they were cleared and revolted, but due to other more pressing matters (TBR/RED, Iunctus) we have been forced to delay in our campaign.

Unless your actually going to put your money where your mouth is, it's probably best you don't flame/accuse them of anything.

EDIT: I am not aware of Moff's situation in O34, but the fact still remains.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We've taken 6 from RM (I thought more, but maybe I can't find them due the the xmas names).

I don't know first hand, but I don't think there's any FAQ/training going on RM or GE for that matter.

The problem is not the players that join. There will always be new players, it is the leaders responsibility to inform them that this is not simcity and you can't build an army by relying on your own mines. They need to be told to clear those original 6 swords, they an explanation why not to attack with 65 swordsmen, they need instruction on efficient farming. If you're going to take in noobs, then you are responsible to training them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're missing the point of what I am saying.

Theres lots of alliances in the worlds, lots of them are worse than RME, lots of them employ the same MRA type characteristic as RME in the beginning, and lots of them fail as well. Its just that there is a never ending torrent of hate twoards RME and almost all the others get at most a brief mention.

The irony is that when someone like myself and the couple of people in our team and higher up the RME ladder actually say "Right, lets try and knock this into shape" we still get this same treatment in the forum and then an obviously highly experienced player like Moff turns round and questions whether we actually are in the Top20 or not. The Top20 is a pretty successful part of the world to be in, yet we still just get called noobs, toast and lots of other less pleasant things besides, with no "well done on actually improving there guys" from anyone.

The very best players like Dodo, Metalcore and several others arent usually the ones making these inflammatory statements, like I said, its usually the middle ground guys, who like to look down thier noses at us, patting each other on the back for a flaming well done to try and feel important as you know you cant knock The Marines or SGC off their perch. The trouble is your not looking quite so far down at the moment, because little old noobish us with our pathetic scores and awful BPA to BPD ratio are slowly catching up. Hardly surprising we have high BPD when everyone thinks we're the grepolis equivalent of a snack sized mars bar !! lol

I undertsand what KillaBanana is saying and we have taken that on board, although the very first day I walked into RME there was relatively clear forums with attack and defence guides, pages lifted from here, the main guides and so on, discussions about those tactics with people who were well experienced in lots of other worlds, and I dont mean R.Madrid himself, I mean other team members. So we may not have the best tactics as obviously the best teams tend to develop them over time, but we do have saome core guidance, the hardest thing to do is get people to read it - thats a skill i wish I could learn !! lol

J.

DeletedUser

shot bladerunner, apparently real madrid also mails people before invites, this makes them better than most MRA's...

DeletedUser

It hasn't quite yet, but soon the people your talking about are going to find this thread and turn it into a Noob/MRA bashing thread. That was not my intention.

It was a bit of PnP to let people know what kind of alliance we are, here at The Mighty Boosh. So we fought thae largest alliance in our ocean and destroyed them. It wasn't personal. I wanted to attract good players who know what to look for. I also like rimming people and capturing cities.

It was half designed to tempt you lot into taking me on as I seem to have been a bit of a victim of my own success and have scared a lot of players oout of my ocean and off this world.

Anyway, luckily a top 12 alliance has inadvertantly trod on my patch (the whole of 34), so hopefully they will try and go to war with us because they have more points. I'll try not to scare them off. They promise not to back down on the alliance profile!

PS. I think RME64 has just gone above us in the rankings, with the same number of members sothat says something at least. Well done!

DeletedUser

No worries,

Best of luck with it,

And yes, we lent a couple of members to another branch and had a couple of conquests due, so its been a hectic 24hours !!

J.

DeletedUser

It's not the fact they are an MRA, its the fact that they are in every world pretty much, and yet never learn from the previous failures :D

Every game as at least one.

Just go search the Tribal Wars forums for RAKI.

DeletedUser2663

S.G.C will be backing up any claims we have made in due time. its all about priority. BL are the biggest contenter in O44 as it stands so we will deal with them first. once they are gone we will mop up the rest. RME 44 is turtling hard though. if any one wants proof msg me in game and ill show you a member of theirs. he is no threat to anyone.under 4k village with tower + 20+ walls when i spyed (most likely 25 now). i would upload and stuff but i frankly dont have the time.

DeletedUser

I also feel some dismay at the grief RME recieves.
I've said so in many posts about the latent power of 'militia' in history.
After all, it does take a lot of energy/time/labor to form all those adjunct alliances.
To keep trying on all worlds. And often to have individual players do quite well.

The flocks of the faithful are big, MRAish, but what choice do many peeps have?
No one else is inviting them. They are often reviled on these forums, as Bladerider can surely attest. And surely we all want more players.
Players make any game.

It may sound strange, I am their enemy, and I still want them to do well.
So, from an enemy, no matter how my alliance may roll their eyes...
I applaude Madrid and all MRAs. You rock.

"There, but for the grace of Metalcore, go I." *chuckles and lifts a stein of beer*