Real madrid elite - 34?

DeletedUser

LOL

I actually dissolved 4 pacts today so we are more stream lined at RME64. theres no point having players who are logging on 3 times a week either so I will be giving some of my team mates an ultimatum as well. I genuinely would like to know how you get random players to actually start talking in the forums.

We have advice section, we got off topic for stupid stuff and hobbies etc, we have a checkin to make sure people are using the forum, loads of things ive put in place but still less than half regularly use it, its so annoying.

sorry for off topic, some aspects of the team do get my goat !!! lol

But Im a very stubborn man !!!

J.

DeletedUser

Bladerider, I'm terrified of posting in these forums. And surely not off-topic, I have a feeling most peeps feel the same way. It's like treading on sacred burial ground.

Heck, as a member of RME you got real guts posting here.
Even when the thread is about giving grief to your alliance!!
Get them in here, if only to defend their honor.

DeletedUser2663

Blade, if you are doing every thing you say you are why dont you just break away from the RME curse. if you do everythingyou say you will do, you sound like an average alliance to me. Break away and form your own destiny

DeletedUser

I know Metal.

Im just stubborn I guess. I have been the captain of almost every team I have played for in sport, then ran every company I worked for and then owned my own and ran other peoples workforces as well on sites. I suppose eventually you just assume that people do as you ask and heed your guidance and that you yourself can make a difference. Its happening in RME even though i dont know how to play the game and am not a founder. All I need to do is work out some of the finer points and whilst I am under no illusion that we will become something stellar like the SGC or Marines, that we can at least give the game a go. The "curse" of RME is the thing that will get us, but Im too loyal to go back on an agreement. I promised my colleagues that I'd give 100% and I will. Just as surely as I would if I was in with Dodo or yourself in this world or the next. My word is my life and Im not about to break it for a computer game !! lol

Whether we can do this before getting systemmatically destroyed by Dodo and yourself i dont know. If RME falls around me then I can at least say I tried and all the haters can laugh at my noobish naivety and failure. But at least I could say I gave it a go !! ;) Oh and the haters better watch out cos at that point I would accept Dodo's offer if it was still on the table and join The Marines !!!

I know you're concentrating on other areas for the most part and I had hoped Iunctus would slow the Marines more than they are, but it would be nice if we werent such a blatant target, it definately seems like when theres an island to attack that the obvious choice of the un-alligned player with a 5000point city is on offer or perhaps a Real Madrid player round the corner with 4500points that the RME guy is targetted - our forums are like a Marines shopping list at the moment !! lol

Ho hum.

Back on topic.........RME stole my mum and made my dog cry angel tears !!!

lol

J.

DeletedUser2663

well you guys are in O64, to far for S.G.C to hit your branch. dont expect much from 44 though

DeletedUser

So we may not have the best tactics as obviously the best teams tend to develop them over time, but we do have saome core guidance, the hardest thing to do is get people to read it - thats a skill i wish I could learn !! lol

J.

If a member asks me a question that has been answered on the forum or is in one of our guides. I reply with a link to the tab and say, "This has been answered in the forum."

If they reply with more questions that show they haven't been bothered to read it, I reply with, "Read it again", or "Read it properly"

I don't mind if members are quiet and don't chat in the forums. I don't employ them to talk. If they know what they are doing, they can stay, if they don't, we farm them. I don't kick people out and advertise a farm for harvesting to the rest of the ocean. If I become full, they will go then.

It sounds to me like you are doing a good job. I also don't know why you think it is so important to keep that name or keep your word on a computer game.

I expect if you ran a survey amongst your members and asked them for a vote of confidence in the name, you would find they would be happy to rebrand. That's the problem. It's not a good brand. It says "Farm me!" like it or not, you said so your self.

I wanted to establish my alliance as a non MRA, aggressive alliance, so I killed REAL MADRID ELITE- LIONS. Sorry, but it was just action to back up a bit of PnP.

Alliances can shed a bad reputation. Semper Fidelis and SWAT on Gamma were considered MRA Noob farms, but seem to be better here.

Are they other branches as well organised as yours. Is there a global leadership that can coordinate a multi alliance response to a threat? If not then why stay. If so then why are they going down?

Change your mind and prove you've got one, that's what I say.

;)
Moff AKA Turtlehead

DeletedUser

Fair points I guess.

Are they other branches as well organised as yours. Is there a global leadership that can coordinate a multi alliance response to a threat?

Yes.
And Yes !!

Im on the council for the overall leadership - although thats maybe not saying very much !! :D

J.

DeletedUser

Semper Fidelis and SWAT on Gamma were considered MRA Noob farms, but seem to be better here.

Hell ya we were an MRA. Heavy on the massive, but slightly light on the noobs. I had 500-600 members, we covered every ocean, but at that time GP was new, everyone was basing their attacks on TW experience. Alpha/Beta were single speed, and 1/2 the feature didn't exist. I think we patented the mass bolting technique. We bolted one guy in Grepohugs, nearly 400 times. :p We're down to ~100 players, maybe 30 active in gamma now. We're ranked in the top 12, and I think shed the MRA title.

Similar to the MRAs here's there's a handful of good players, and a ton of inactive morons that that serve as internal farms.

Moral of the story, we may have salvaged our name, but your don't have full power to salvage the Real Madrid name. You could have an internal poll to vote on a new name. I recommend Great Empire O34

DeletedUser

I think we should rename to TWTT !!

+rep for the first person to figure out what it stands for !!

Gen,
Glad to keep you smiling mate !! :D
Got me some Turkey basting sauce and some kindling - guess what Im having for Xmas ;) :D

J.

DeletedUser

Yes. Sad people who dont know how to play and when they join that alliance, they get taught the wrong way of how to play. So its Lose Lose situation.

I try to fix the noobs as quickly as possible with disbanding skillz

DeletedUser

because n00bs get upset easily :*(
:) and we all love noobs for one reason or another :)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone. My player name is Thayer. I'm a noob and I play for Real Madrid Elite. Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. :p

DeletedUser

Yes. Sad people who dont know how to play and when they join that alliance, they get taught the wrong way of how to play. So its Lose Lose situation.

I am new to the forum...yes, a noob...so a little patience while I get caught up on the discussion, format, mood, etc.

Not sure I understand the quote by 123KOAN. When I started playing this game a few weeks ago, all of the "established" alliances essentially told me that if I had no experience to just not even ask or I would be farmed. Two days later, I received an overwhelming invitation from R. Madrid explaining that he was the best player in the entire world, that I did not deserve his time or patronage, YET he singled me out to join his elite squadron of players and would be allowed to wear the banner of Real Madrid Elite.

You can imagine my excitement at the thought of being granted the opportunity to join an elite group so early in my game experience where all I had managed to do was figure out how to build up a few structures. The forums appeared to have some structure to them and I found one dedicated to advice on how to play the game from players who had at least figured out the basics of development. I took the time to read the help manual and the guides that were posted here in this forum.

After a few of our elite players lost their cities, I did notice that they didn't seem to have much grit since they immediately left the game never to return. I saw the void was growing in leadership and posed to R. that we needed a world, ocean, and sub-territorial strategy and communication plan in place. He immediately offered me the leadership position and I took it.

Yes, by this time I was well familiar with RME's rather low held position by all of the truly elite players. Regardless, I absolutely love a challenge! To be blunt on this subject, I really don't care what you think about RME. IT'S A GAME! I actually like the fact that a few of the more well-formed alliances are after us. It would be boring if we just sat around all day farming.

As it relates to R. Madrid, I don't know anything of the "suspect" rumors which seem to spread on the forums. He has helped me in the game and I have returned the favor. He is not dictatorial; in fact, he welcomes anyone who will step up for leadership.

Sorry for the rather long rant, but I've been busy hording points to have time out here posting. ;)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone. My player name is Thayer. I'm a noob and I play for Real Madrid Elite. Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. :p

Maybe you should start up an ''Noob support group''.
The 'NA' (Noobs Anonymous) :p