DeletedUser

Dont encourage him !!!

:D :D

Hello noob !! :wave:

No Murloc, thats not it !!

J.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars something something, maybe trash talkers

Slightly off topic (wrong RME) but I don't know where else to post this and I'm not going to start a thread for it. Bad couple of days, it might be time to consider disbanding.
Screenshot2010-12-15at101607AM.png

DeletedUser

Thats pretty cool info

Thats not Grepostats is it. Which program is that please ??

Oh and no - looks like they have been hit hard, although quite a few of those cities are small I dont think they really understood how to dodge and weave a bit, or anything other than beg for extra support from team-mates who themselves were under attack.

I dont actually agree with some of the double standards Im seeing - people criticize us for being an MRA or a Multiple Branch Alliance and that we should disband and stand on our own two feet and how much Semper Fi or The Marines are infinitely better than us (and they undoubtedly are, dont get me wrong) but alot of the reports I see are of people getting attacked by Semper Fi AND The Marines And SGC all at once, so its like the biggest hardest kids in school just going round picking on the little ones cos they know they can steal their pocket money without much resistance. And cos the small kids are the uncool ones all the onlookers are just cheering and sneering presumably happy that while we are getting trahed they are given extra time to build up !!

I dont want to pour scorn on the amazing achievements The Marines have shown as they are obviously a well drilled well organized side that know the game inside out and how the extract the most from it while we are inocent young things wandering round the meadows not sure where the lions are or how to fend them of !! lol

Also dossapointed that from what I remember Semper Fi were our allies to begin with and then turned on us wonce they had TBR out the way, but I wasn't really paying too much attention then to tactics, more learning the physics of the game.

J.

DeletedUser

I can only speak for myself, but I think the leaders of some (mass and non-mass) alliances don't train their newbies. I think it's selfish to accept a new players but not provide them basic instructions and objectives. I think the leaders need to provide FAQ, answer questions, and set weekly goals. Obviously not needed when you have a team of all-stars (see marines).

It sounds like your branch is doing that, so I'll give you rep+ for that. But what you see on the on the above snap shot was not coordinated. It's just coincidence that everyone attacks RME. That's the problem with the name, it screams "attack me, everyone else is"

BTW - it's just grepostats website

DeletedUser

Oh OK.

I'll have to look closer at Grepostats as im obviously not getting th ebest out of it !!!

I could copy and paste an attack report of a Semper Fi member co-ordinating an attack with a member of The Marines against one of our members cities, but cant be bothered - its the game and we should just get on with it. Im enjoying myself and learning every day, which to me is what life is all about !!

I hope to be here for a long time to come and may one day be playing in a truly Elite Alliance ;) :D

J.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars something something, maybe trash talkers

Slightly off topic (wrong RME) but I don't know where else to post this and I'm not going to start a thread for it. Bad couple of days, it might be time to consider disbanding.
Screenshot2010-12-15at101607AM.png

And not to forget KeprOfScritz and Lucius Varenus.
They just bailed out of RM-55 just before they were taken over..
Dunno if that happens frequently but it did with those two.

DeletedUser

yes

That's the problem with the name, it screams "attack me, everyone else is"

yes thats right, im new in the game, but as soon as i saw an alliance called Real Madrid Elite, I saw the "humiliate me hard" sign.

DeletedUser

yes thats right, im new in the game, but as soon as i saw an alliance called Real Madrid Elite, I saw the "humiliate me hard" sign.

What? You're new? Like me? A noob? And you humiliated one my mates hard?

Hmmmmmm....let me think, and let me look at your stats. So that must have been where you got half of your entire 500 kill points when you captured that massive 1k point city? Or are you hiding your stats under another profile.

Look, I'm a noob and know that my stats are puny compared to most of the active players. BUT to go around making claims of instantly associating the name Real Madrid Elite with the label of someone you could easily humiliate is noobier than I can imagine.

imho

DeletedUser

nah

And you humiliated one my mates hard?
Nah, you missunderstood me, or i didnt explain properly.

Firsts
someone you could easily humiliate
I didnt say "easily humiliate", i said that the name Real Madrid Elite is like putting a bullseye in your forehead. I i meant that because in RL a lot of ppl hate that soccer team. And goign to a historical/war/game using that name sounds to me like suicide.

It has nothing to do with being a good or bad player, or if its easy or hard to humiliate you, just that many ppl are going to try to do it, just for the lulz.

DeletedUser

Nah, you missunderstood me, or i didnt explain properly.

Firsts
I didnt say "easily humiliate"

I stand corrected. ;) I do find it amusing when players are surprised that they get attacked in this game...especially when they simply drop out after losing a city or two. As long as you have some good mates playing the game with you, who cares if you lose or not. Enjoy yourself!

DeletedUser

I have many times but im sure it didnt look quite like that for me.

Ho hum.

J.

DeletedUser

ummm.... no

Bladerider, go into an alliance you wish, and then click on the number on the right of "Colonizations:", there you should be able to see the alliances history of all captured and lost cites as seen in KB's screen shot.

DeletedUser

Yep,

Thats where i have been looking (notice you have taken Marines Suck off Muttzy lol, he gonna be an upset puppy !! lol) and I have realized the difference, on my browser its all a bit jammed up on itself and the fonts look much narrower on mine, like arial narrow !!!

It must be something to do with good old Explorer !!

Thanks guys, thought I was missing a clearer interface.

J.