Reapers Academy

DeletedUser54938

Taking applications for Reapers Academy. We have many Grep vets and are willing to teach. Just be active and willing to learn. Contact kummerspeck in game.

DeletedUser24785

Taking applications for Reapers Academy. We have many Grep vets and are willing to teach. Just be active and willing to learn. Contact kummerspeck in game.

can i join , can i have a Brutus dagger ,?

DeletedUser54360

The Reapers name speaks for itself on this server.
Yes it speaks for MORONIC MRA

Before you attempt to teach anyone anything (Rabble) try looking up in the dictionary words like morality honor loyalty humility decency .

The expression beneath contempt springs to mind.

Go on lads join their latest "food in waiting" sorry Academy - but don't come crying to me later.

DeletedUser24785

Maybe if you looked hard enough there's a player with a similar name to this in game.

no thanks , after accusing me of lying about a friends death ,i don't think i'd want anything to do with you, let alone waste my time looking for you ingame. Sad man .

DeletedUser24785

aaaww shame you wont be present to witness that

i can re-start over and over again , so actually i could be.
You couldn't do it alone, your not good enough, more pork scratching than lethal bacon i'm afraid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no thanks , after accusing me of lying about a friends death ,i don't think i'd want anything to do with you, let alone waste my time looking for you ingame. Sad man .

Thats really quite an accusation Timothy i'm outraged
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
that you would lie about something like that but then we never know what to believe with you because you are full of bs as i have already proved by exposing your egotistical rubbish that you spout. I'm sure I said in an outstanding earlier post that all your lies and bravado about underdog and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (sorry
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
fell asleep there for a moment) Blah blah Blah i think summed it up. As I predicted within a week you had joined up with all your Dark Tides Mates (welll they joined up with you - maybe a cunning deception
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
on your part hoping nobody would notice the difference huh?) thus rendering you fully exposed
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif
and found guilty of the usual BS and proving me the smartest cookie in Grepoland
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I must say though that my mucho-outrage was diluted by the incessant laughter that followed when i read your comment above, you dare to call somebody "Sad Man".... hummmmm this coming from a guy who spends his entire life on... an internet game.. oh dear
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

And now i see that even they have betrayed you? or you betrayed them? ooooooh just all very confusing. Hey maybe Charlie can find a place for you in Just For Traitors.... Charlie as we know is taking over the world on his own ( hey come on now, no sniggerring) those pacts with Goats, Dark Lords and Onion are a figment of the imagination and all support purely coincidental
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
and of course the begging letters to other alliance leaders were not by him but by his ghost writer. Lets not be to harsh though and give Charlie some credit where its due, he has does some housekeeping at Just For Traitors and his profile now doesn't invite us all to "just watch" as he conquers the world single handed , all very embarrassing.

Still just a minor setback in the exciting Grepo life of our Charlie, he has exciting big plans to expand, well, that was the idea but unfortunately with him having to kick members who's sieges he is incapable of breaking there will be nobody left by Friday. Still on the plus side that means plenty of room for 39 "new" players at the last minute to cheat your way to the next Grepolymics discipline so not all doom and gloom. Expansion though has little chance and plans for those academies "Just For Cowards", "Just For Losers", "Just for Tim" and "Just For People Not in Siege " seem sadly never to see the light of day.

Happy Days
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser24785

Thats really quite an accusation Timothy i'm outraged
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
that you would lie about something like that but then we never know what to believe with you because you are full of bs as i have already proved by exposing your egotistical rubbish that you spout. I'm sure I said in an outstanding earlier post that all your lies and bravado about underdog and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (sorry
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
fell asleep there for a moment) Blah blah Blah i think summed it up. As I predicted within a week you had joined up with all your Dark Tides Mates (welll they joined up with you - maybe a cunning deception
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
on your part hoping nobody would notice the difference huh?) thus rendering you fully exposed
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif
and found guilty of the usual BS and proving me the smartest cookie in Grepoland
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I must say though that my mucho-outrage was diluted by the incessant laughter that followed when i read your comment above, you dare to call somebody "Sad Man".... hummmmm this coming from a guy who spends his entire life on... an internet game.. oh dear
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

And now i see that even they have betrayed you? or you betrayed them? ooooooh just all very confusing. Hey maybe Charlie can find a place for you in Just For Traitors.... Charlie as we know is taking over the world on his own ( hey come on now, no sniggerring) those pacts with Goats, Dark Lords and Onion are a figment of the imagination and all support purely coincidental
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
and of course the begging letters to other alliance leaders were not by him but by his ghost writer. Lets not be to harsh though and give Charlie some credit where its due, he has does some housekeeping at Just For Traitors and his profile now doesn't invite us all to "just watch" as he conquers the world single handed , all very embarrassing.

Still just a minor setback in the exciting Grepo life of our Charlie, he has exciting big plans to expand, well, that was the idea but unfortunately with him having to kick members who's sieges he is incapable of breaking there will be nobody left by Friday. Still on the plus side that means plenty of room for 39 "new" players at the last minute to cheat your way to the next Grepolymics discipline so not all doom and gloom. Expansion though has little chance and plans for those academies "Just For Cowards", "Just For Losers", "Just for Tim" and "Just For People Not in Siege " seem sadly never to see the light of day.

Happy Days
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

what the hell are you on about, we had a pact with Goats, thats all, go back to lala land and play with yourself. You obviously have no idea about whats been going on here , so your post is irrelevent.
Jolly farmer, you must be too close to your sheep mate, get a girl friend.
This is the last post i will be posting on the ext forum,to players like you. if people think a players friend dying is a reason to have a go ,you really are not worth the time.
I will only keep to sensible posts here on.

DavidDesuHekatontarch

me Hide behind a ingame name , and spout off on ext, forum . about sums most modern Grep, players up
DD So I guess faking deaths irl to create op opportunities for your own alliance makes you an angel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

what the hell are you on about, we had a pact with Goats, thats all, go back to lala land and play with yourself. You obviously have no idea about whats been going on here , so your post is irrelevent.
Jolly farmer, you must be too close to your sheep mate, get a girl friend.
This is the last post i will be posting on the ext forum,to players like you. if people think a players friend dying is a reason to have a go ,you really are not worth the time.
I will only keep to sensible posts here on.

He is for some reason calling me out on a thread I have not said a word on. I still have no idea who you are @jolly farmer, I would guess Deamon, who has done everything possible to slander my name to get people from following me onwards. You have some serious anger built up for me, I will continue to do my own thing while you choke over your own stupidity.

Answer me this, in Imbros I had the same group of players that you have now and we won a crown, but here you guys are losing miserably, cant place top 10 in events, have allies falling apart, and the list goes on. What changed? Same group of players, difference is you are leading and making the choices now while I move on. Notice anything?

Sit back and try calling me a traitor, the only reason you do so is because you know you will never be what I am and will never be able to compete as a diplomat and founder. Maybe now you are realizing it isn't so easy.

Shame you continue to slander me in the forums like this, true shame.

C
JFL

DeletedUser55180

Way to go Dewey your a backstabbers for life CHEERS! xD

Your lucky it's just a game, hackings the reason I'm on probation and even wasting time with mmo's for a hunch who you are though, see you around xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-17-06-26-17.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-17-06-26-17.png
    379 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser24785

Way to go Dewey your a backstabbers for life CHEERS! xD

Your lucky it's just a game, hackings the reason I'm on probation and even wasting time with mmo's for a hunch who you are though, see you around xD

Yeah we spoke and i told you i was friends with him ,so whats the big deal???
How have i backstabbed, he's not in my alliance, please enlighten me to how you have come to this idea.