Red Mist vs Collectors!

DeletedUser

As I have had a few request to make a Red Mist vs Collectors thread on the war going on between them I decided to do one. I also have decided to do one for the major wars on the top 20 alliances for the server. So if you want some spot light on your alliance and their war contact me either through pm or the game (ign Flamegun11)!

But, to the point as you can see Red Mist is at it again trying to gain complete control over 54 and the only thing stopping them is the Collectors. Who will be standing at the end of the day? Can somebody stop them? I guess time will only tell!

Red Mist: Players 72 Cities 515 Vs. Collectors: Players 104 Cities 285

Red Mist: Taken Cities: 91
Red Mist: Lost Cities: 1

Collectors Taken Cities: 1
Collectors Lost Cities: 91

Please feel free to leave you comments about the war and how you think it will all go down!! ;)

Also, if you think this war can lead to a different war among other alliances lets hear your opinions on the matter!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

This war is in 54 only and there red has 398 cities and collectors have 196 cities so that should be changed also this looks like the same battle stats from misfits and hades vs red

DeletedUser33530

Also red mist kind of owns 54 already this is more of a collectors fight to survive in 54

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

i dont see the point if writing wins and losses of both alliances, if there are only 2 alliances....
its redudancy :D

DeletedUser

This war is in 54 only and there red has 398 cities and collectors have 196 cities so that should be changed also this looks like the same battle stats from misfits and hades vs red

Red mist has 500 cities and collectors have 295... Not sure if you don't know what your talking about or what, but you keep making yourself look like a fool and that's all im going to say on that.

DeletedUser33530

Yes but the fighting is only happening in ocean 54 so i thought you just count the number of cities there which is what i gave you.

DeletedUser

Yes but the fighting is only happening in ocean 54 so i thought you just count the number of cities there which is what i gave you.

We toke around 10 of their cities on 44/54 border cheater just go away until you learn what your talking about and how to play the game! nothings worse then an ignorant and arrogant noob.

DeletedUser

and ice i say we don't make another one of these till we get a real war again.

I wish the misfits stayed to fight it out to the end

DeletedUser

and ice i say we don't make another one of these till we get a real war again.

I wish the misfits stayed to fight it out to the end

Just had 5 request for one so It really just gave me something to do. :p

DeletedUser

We toke around 10 of their cities on 44/54 border cheater just go away until you learn what your talking about and how to play the game! nothings worse then an ignorant and arrogant noob.
But wouldnt that still be in 54?

DeletedUser5757

XD we had already predicted that misfits would not last a week,
and we were right :D

DeletedUser

Red Mist 40 Collectors 1

Here is the real truth from a Collectors founder; featured in Druvi's awesome newspaper...

Originally Posted by BJeezy
… We will both be in a full out war and the other alliances will celebrate.
All I can tell you brother is that I am always going to tell you the truth and I am one of the best in the game.
… This will go on for another year. Two strong alliances fighting each other is crazy.

So... Anyone in celebration? Anyone think this guy is as good as he says? Anyone think this will last another 51 weeks 4 days?

DeletedUser5757

howimeturmom, dont take things our of context....
he was talking about the world,......

DeletedUser

howimeturmom, dont take things our of context....
he was talking about the world,......

Um what do you mean exactly? How is that out of context (context is Red Mist versus Collectors)?

And the world comment is about? Other alliances celebrating???? That's what I asked, I never even noticed Collectors before they went green and people started complaining. Yet the entire world cared??

You lost me.