-Rep Propaganda :P

• Thread starter DeletedUser4013
  • Start date

DeletedUser4013

:pHe needs your help!:p

DownrepHeroPropaganda.jpg

Do you feel downtrodden because all of the +rep is going to others?

Would you like to find a way to help even the score?​

Well look no further because Downrep Hero has arrived to level the playing field for all in this forum! But he can't do it alone, he NEEDS your help. For years they would have you think that our illustrious Downrep Hero is the villain, but it is that very media which has distorted your vision and blinded you to the truth: Downrep Hero is fighting for you!

All enquiries for those wishing to join please click below, and remember:
:pro:

DeletedUser

HEY! Knock it off.

I'm the poster who's supposed to give everyone the bird.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That was a good laugh. (the pictures i mean)

Tyrion speaks the truth! help the DH!

DeletedUser

To be honest, I really don't think the down reppers for no reason should be supported. They claim they want to fix a broken system but all they are doing is breaking it more and being as hypocritical as the excessive +reppers. I haven't exactly been perfect on either side but i'm working on it and think everybody else should make an effort to make this system work.

You cannot fight fire with fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heres the honest truth:

Those people that want postive reputation and who want to be the most popular and all that jazz will of-course disagree with the whole downrep hero thing, because they want to keep their rep.

For the people that do not really care about rep see downrep as a good thing. Why you may ask?
Its simple.
If no one downrepped and everyone only gave positive reputation then soon everyone will have 'max' reputation.
"Oh look! I have 10 bars!"
"Ye, well, so does everyone else."

The downreppers are actually trying to save reputation and keep its meaning and purpose. You might say its abuse, and fighting fire with fire, but who else has got any ideas? No one.

This is why I also support DH and his followers, they are the only ones trying to help this forum combat the positive rep abuse. Another solution would be to force everyone to only give positive rep to worthy posts, but that will never happen here.

DeletedUser

They are abusing it just as much as the +reppers they so dislike. When everybody has 10 bars then everyone will be equal so the several of the dereppers aims will have been completed or it could even be adapted to add more or reset once 10 bars have been achieved.

You should not say here's the honest truth rather here's my honest view. I know most people with high rep don't care and that's why they have it. Heck, reset mine if you'd like!

They are not helping reps true meaning they are corrupting it just as badly and destroying it's purpose as excessive +reppers of which I know none.

DeletedUser4013

I am in full support of the DH because the Rep System needs a checks and balances in place. The DH is that check. Granted, most of the rep that is being given is only for worthy posts. There is no reason to get all worked up over a -rep post, even if it seems that the post is a little nasty, just remember that it's all good fun and that DH does not mean what he/she says.

DeletedUser

I am in full support of the DH because the Rep System needs a checks and balances in place. The DH is that check. Granted, most of the rep that is being given is only for worthy posts. There is no reason to get all worked up over a -rep post, even if it seems that the post is a little nasty, just remember that it's all good fun and that DH does not mean what he/she says.

As a mod the community expects you to take even the most minor offences seriously such as insults or personal comments and many of DH reps comments may be in good fun to him but seen as hatred to others members of the community particularly to the ones that recieve those comments.

The down reppers pick on anybody and everyone even those who do not deserve it so you cannot claim they are a suitable "check" of any kind.

Moderators are meant to follow and enforce the forums rules such as the ones below which you have just dismissed and insinuated his comments acceptable.

* Treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are able to use tactics to prove your in-game opponents in the world forums (See P&P)

* Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages.

DeletedUser

They are abusing it just as much as the +reppers they so dislike. When everybody has 10 bars then everyone will be equal so the several of the dereppers aims will have been completed or it could even be adapted to add more or reset once 10 bars have been achieved.

You should not say here's the honest truth rather here's my honest view. I know most people with high rep don't care and that's why they have it. Heck, reset mine if you'd like!

They are not helping reps true meaning they are corrupting it just as badly and destroying it's purpose as excessive +reppers of which I know none.

Legit DH do not abuse the rep system. Random DHs do. We are against people who get reps by posting *I like BOobs* in a post. But we are a lot less harsh and on more funny terms when it comes to posting. We won't de rep you very seriously like *the group downraters* but get you laughing about it

In a way, we are breaking the system or it can get fixed. BUt on a social bar not exactly like the old rep system

DeletedUser4013

As a mod the community expects you to take even the most minor offences seriously such as insults or personal comments and many of DH reps comments may be in good fun to him but seen as hatred to others members of the community particularly to the ones that recieve those comments.

The down reppers pick on anybody and everyone even those who do not deserve it so you cannot claim they are a suitable "check" of any kind.

Moderators are meant to follow and enforce the forums rules such as the ones below which you have just dismissed and insinuated his comments acceptable.

And you're right Saka, if there is a rep message that is very offensive let us know and we can look into it. But overall, I think that way too many of you are taking the Rep System too seriously. Lighten up and take it all in stride.

DeletedUser

And you're right Saka, if there is a rep message that is very offensive let us know and we can look into it. But overall, I think that way too many of you are taking the Rep System too seriously. Lighten up and take it all in stride.

Yes the down reppers, if they didn't take the system seriously they would not use it and have no interest in it. Of all the people I know I could only mention one that used to take the rep system too seriously.

How can you really punish people who send insults through rep on unused accounts?

DeletedUser

Yes the down reppers, if they didn't take the system seriously they would not use it and have no interest in it. Of all the people I know I could only mention one that used to take the rep system too seriously.

How can you really punish people who send insults through rep on unused accounts?

You track them down and punch them in the face. ;)