Reporting Unfair player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Micro734 is playing unfairly. The alliance's Former leader iKocka quit and gave his username and password to Micro734. Micro734 was supposed to build up the account to help out the alliance.
Howver, shortly after micro734 lef tthe alliance and used Ikocka's account to his own personal uses, such as sending its resources to himslef.

But even more infuriating is that me and him made a deal i which he was supposed to hand over iKocka's account to my friend who had a village far away and wanted a village that was near mine.
iKocka finished exploiting iKocka's village, then clicked the "start over" option before giving the account to my friend.

I find this extremely mean.
i wanted to inform all of u because i cant stand this guy.
he is on alpha and his coordinates are (541,953)
i am a bit too weak to defeat him after his exploited iKocka's acc so much/
I ask for all of you guy's help!
Rid grepolis of these mean/unfair ppl!
Spead the word pls!

Sincerely,
superbarnie2

EDIT:
heres the proof
proof2.png

proof1.png

proof3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contact betsy with proof and she will ban him immediatly for using others account details. Quick before somebody deletes it!

DeletedUser

who is betsy?
i dont want him banned as badly as i want him to get attacked by every1!
we shouldnt ban him unless theres no other way!
i want ppl to quake/bolt him so badly that we can go marching around in his city and he will be very sorry.

DeletedUser

This is a banning offence, you should raise a support ticket

DeletedUser

why dont yall attack him or send spells at him
i want him to FEEL IT!

DeletedUser

He broke the rules of the game, a bannable offense. You should either submit an ingame support ticket to report the player or private message a moderator here. Not sure how the Mod's would react to you going all vigilante and dishing out your own punishment to someone who is blatantly using two accounts.

DeletedUser

I will message a link to this thread to betsy on behalf of you and grepolis. :p

Soon he shall feel her wrath as long as she has valid proof which she will get from you or somebody else so it is best you just comply.

DeletedUser

We are not assassins.

Not unless you got a lot more silver than I think you do.

DeletedUser

now he is not using both accs, he made the iKocka account "start over" just before he handed it over to my friend. Which makes me hate him all the more.
that is mor than 1200 points wasted maybe to u that is little but to me that is a lot i just started this game a while ago.
Micro has only 1500 or so point right now which is little compared to some stronger players here.
u guys need only offer a little of your strength to do me a big favor!

DeletedUser

Oh dear I do not think betsy will be happy for waking her from her snoozing time over this issue. It seems to be a dead end with major twists and turns.

DeletedUser

You are not supposed to bring accusations of cheating into these forums. You should contact the ingame moderators for problems like that.

It is especially tacky of you to name names here and ask that other people do your 'dirty work' for you.

Very tasteless...

DeletedUser

Micro has only 1500 or so point right now which is little compared to some stronger players here.
u guys need only offer a little of your strength to do me a big favor!
Im pretty sure there is some good ppl in Alpha tht can help me...

DeletedUser

You are not supposed to bring accusations of cheating into these forums. You should contact the ingame moderators for problems like that.

It is especially tacky of you to name names here and ask that other people do your 'dirty work' for you.

Very tasteless...
do my dirty work
how bout i send my small army in a futile attempt to take him down?
of course i need other's help.

and as i said hes not even that strong but still stronger than me!

DeletedUser

this does stink superbarnie2... but don't give up on the game.

Let Betsy handle this guy... she'll make him curl up in a ball and whimper.

DeletedUser

this does stink superbarnie2... but don't give up on the game.

Let Betsy handle this guy... she'll make him curl up in a ball and whimper.

thank you so much for your support.
the leader from alliance "Sun-Tzu", an alliance that is near my area has alrady show support for my cause.
i thank all that are with me against this badboy.

DeletedUser

From the Questions and Discussions - Rules and Information sticky thread in the Questions and Guides forum...

Some of the questions that have come out lately tend to be leading towards accusations of others bending the rules. This kind of discussion is fine, but keep them non-specific and don't use names, if you have a reason to suspect someone of cheating, please raise a ticket in game

DeletedUser

sorry your link is broken (at least for me)
also u havent taken back your remark about my having others do my 'dirty work'

DeletedUser

That's because you don't observe the forms. Even without specific instructions to the contrary I would never have approached this issue in the manner you did. Let common sense prevail.

DeletedUser

Why would Axynyxa? Instead of allowing the "police" admins/mods handle the case, you're screaming for blood.

As the Rooster once crowed, "We are not assassins".

Your buddy was aiming to use his account, too, right? So you're upset he exploited the situation before your friend had a chance to?

superbarnie2

But even more infuriating is that me and him made a deal i which he was supposed to hand over iKocka's account to my friend who had a village far away and wanted a village that was near mine.
iKocka finished exploiting iKocka's village, then clicked the "start over" option before giving the account to my friend.

Abrrr? Did you just admit intent?

Status
Not open for further replies.