Republic of Olymous

DeletedUser13405

You got more replies from real big players in this thread than most any other thread I have seen from a sub 500 point player. Kudos.

Now, you should take the advice that was given to you in this thread....it is very good advice despite your claims of "bullying" or trying to insult the leader & founder of the top alliance in Beta.

There were no nonsense words ther, they are all commonly used abbreviations in this game. Read the wiki, understand the game and then ask the questions.

DeletedUser

You got more replies from real big players in this thread than most any other thread I have seen from a sub 500 point player. Kudos.

Now, you should take the advice that was given to you in this thread....it is very good advice despite your claims of "bullying" or trying to insult the leader & founder of the top alliance in Beta.

There were no nonsense words ther, they are all commonly used abbreviations in this game. Read the wiki, understand the game and then ask the questions.

Thanks, dude. WAIT! I'm not claiming them as "bullying". I'm saying some just got away calling some of my sentences crappy. And what's the use of the abbreviations? They're confusing! Can't anyone sent me a list of all of them?

DeletedUser8362

well um no there are too many :p

kad is kadjayuni, the leader of phenomen... He has VERY good advice and I advise you to take it... But thats just me

oh and my short is mango aka mango97 if that ever comes up :D

DeletedUser

Oh... I always thought of your Nick as being Mongoose...

DeletedUser

well um no there are too many :p

kad is kadjayuni, the leader of phenomen... He has VERY good advice and I advise you to take it... But thats just me

oh and my short is mango aka mango97 if that ever comes up :D

huh:eek:. No wonder you guys use these codes or abbreviations. Can any sent a list of them - like a few - so I can understand any?:pro:

DeletedUser8362

leaving out the usual abbreviations that you find on msn and skype

Alliances:

pheno - Phenomen
Poc - Phoenix of Carthage
ML - Molon Labe
TeA - Titanus et Ares
SC - Stone Cutters
VP - Virtus Phoenix
SES - South East Syndicate
DJ - Dark Judgement
Coth - Children of the Hydra
Wotk - Wake of the Kraken
NO - New Order
TGSA - The Great Spartan Army
NS - No Surrender
LoP - Legacy of Pirates

Those are the most common used ones i think

Players:

Kad - Kadjayuni
Rappy boy - Raptok
Q - Qualder (me thinks)
Devyn - Devynsire
JtC - X-Leader of Dj (forget full name)
Krusty - Krustard
SN - Sn649494949 (or something like that)
Milo - Milonus
mango - Mango97

There is others i think but I forget them... Hope it helps

DeletedUser

leaving out the usual abbreviations that you find on msn and skype

Alliances:

pheno - Phenomen
Poc - Phoenix of Carthage
ML - Molon Labe
TeA - Titanus et Ares
SC - Stone Cutters
VP - Virtus Phoenix
SES - South East Syndicate
DJ - Dark Judgement
Coth - Children of the Hydra
Wotk - Wake of the Kraken
NO - New Order
TGSA - The Great Spartan Army
NS - No Surrender
LoP - Legacy of Pirates

Those are the most common used ones i think

Players:

Kad - Kadjayuni
Rappy boy - Raptok
Q - Qualder (me thinks)
Devyn - Devynsire
JtC - X-Leader of Dj (forget full name)
Krusty - Krustard
SN - Sn649494949 (or something like that)
Milo - Milonus
mango - Mango97

There is others i think but I forget them... Hope it helps

thank you. this is all i need.

DeletedUser8362

anything to help a new forumer (beta is dead (hardly any forumers))

DeletedUser

I get the long time abbreviations now but I'm wondering if anyone wants to join my alliance. It has many jobs that needs to be filled. The jobs are the following:

1) senator
2) praetor
3) diplomat
4) vice leader
5) general
6) councilnor
7) representatives
8) secretary
9) guards for the vice leader and leader
10) governor
11) mayor
12) treasurer

If you join the alliance, these jobs are available to you. The available jobs are only limited to two or three members so please join immediately.

Thanks for your time

DeletedUser345

Mate you don't need half those jobs.

I mean guards for leaders just no, you want a founder, three council members, diplomat, recriuiter at your atage. Mayor and treasurermake me laugh ;)

DeletedUser

Mate you don't need half those jobs.

I mean guards for leaders just no, you want a founder, three council members, diplomat, recriuiter at your atage. Mayor and treasurermake me laugh ;)

Guardsmen for leaders are generally for security against protential assassinations and other types of killings against the government or the alliance. It is only for safety for the leader and vice leader. There will be council members, diplomats, and a treasurer.

Let me explain this. A treasurer is just like a council member except that he takes count of attacks on other alliances that are direct enemies of this alliance. Mayors answer personally to the founder and leader. Besides doing that, mayors gave some of the reward taken after an attack on another alliance to each members. In that result, the treasurer notes down in a chart how much each members get from the reward that they helped each other fight enemies from different alliances.

DeletedUser345

You don't get assinatons, no one will offer to be that job it is pointless. Rewards? Members don't need rewards.

DeletedUser

Besides doing that, mayors gave some of the reward taken after an attack on another alliance to each members. In that result, the treasurer notes down in a chart how much each members get from the reward that they helped each other fight enemies from different alliances.

What kind of reward could you give? Are the rewards just for co-ordinated attacks or does it include individual attacks on another alliance? If it does then you'd end up having to ask those that have farmed a town to share the resources they have collected? (I assume). I'm not sure I fully understand what it is the treasurer would actually do but share booty that someone else has earned? If i'm wrong, say so :)

In nice alliances (like Xmortis, not that i'm biased lol), players don't want rewards (although it's a nice idea). If someone ends up taking a big loss, then members generally send you resources or spells to help you rebuild quickly anyway. If you lose some biremes/troops while helping defend, then you just rebuild and the person that you helped will generally offer to send something in appreciation... but at least 95% of the time, the offer is declined.

I like the amount of thought you are putting into this, but imo you need less chiefs and more indians.

Happy hunting :)

DeletedUser

Rewards

What kind of reward could you give? Are the rewards just for co-ordinated attacks or does it include individual attacks on another alliance? If it does then you'd end up having to ask those that have farmed a town to share the resources they have collected? (I assume). I'm not sure I fully understand what it is the treasurer would actually do but share booty that someone else has earned? If i'm wrong, say so :)

In nice alliances (like Xmortis, not that i'm biased lol), players don't want rewards (although it's a nice idea). If someone ends up taking a big loss, then members generally send you resources or spells to help you rebuild quickly anyway. If you lose some biremes/troops while helping defend, then you just rebuild and the person that you helped will generally offer to send something in appreciation... but at least 95% of the time, the offer is declined.

I like the amount of thought you are putting into this, but imo you need less chiefs and more indians.

Happy hunting :)

This is true but it might be safe for everyone. You know, what if our government (let's say) didn't have any secret servicemen or women their at the White House to protect our presidents. Well, our presidents would keep dying from assassionations. Until the Presidential term of our execellent president Ronald Reagan, almost all of our presidents then were nearly assassinated by assassins. That is why our government employs secret servicemen and -women.

About the rewards.

If all members take part in attacking or fighting against another alliance and the outcome turns to their side and wins the fight, then they can loot the enemies' cities and share their lootings among each other. That way, every member will be happy with whatever they got - either cities ffrom the enemies that lost, extra resources, and other things after a fight.

Also, the treasurer as I said counts how many each member has from the rewards that they all together have looted from the loosing side of the fight that they had against their enemy or enemies alliance. A good country works if the person in charge of the nation has cabinet members besides having advisors that advise what the person should do day to day. Even though the advisors say a new idea, it is thought of the person having thought the idea by himself. That is why our nation, the U.S., has cabinet members and advisors so that the day's laoad of troubles that are on the president's shoulders have lessoned to only half the much he has per day. Besides that, he has Joint Cheif of staffs.

DeletedUser

Maybe you can build some troops to protect your self? As achilles said you don't need half those jobs...

DeletedUser

im sorry but ready this makes me think what i someone does the job what u were ment to do and vice-versa? im sorry but this type of leadership will strain the alliance internally