Reservation count with active sieges

DeletedUser54865

This has been bugged for years. I highly doubt this is an intended feature as it makes no sense.

When counting the number of reservations a person can make, active sieges are counted twice. Once as cities owned and once as reservations.

Example: You have 3 open slots. Your alliance has reservation settings set to available cultural levels + 1. You have 2 active sieges, which you have reserved. The system will now count those sieges as 2 cities you own, reducing the amount of cities you can reserve from 4 to 2. Those 2 will automatically be filled by the reservations on the active sieges. You now want to send a 3rd CS, however you are unable to reserve the 3rd city you would like to conquer.

Since you still need to leave reservations on the sieges you have, because your teammates otherwise have no way of seeing your sieges on the map, this makes no sense.

kingpg28

Phrourach
since i have been facing this issue for past couple hours not able to reserve past 7 cities... i have had to have others reserve for me.. this would be an amazing fix.. as this annoys me

Hydna

Grepolis Team
This has been bugged for years. I highly doubt this is an intended feature as it makes no sense.

When counting the number of reservations a person can make, active sieges are counted twice. Once as cities owned and once as reservations.

Example: You have 3 open slots. Your alliance has reservation settings set to available cultural levels + 1. You have 2 active sieges, which you have reserved. The system will now count those sieges as 2 cities you own, reducing the amount of cities you can reserve from 4 to 2. Those 2 will automatically be filled by the reservations on the active sieges. You now want to send a 3rd CS, however you are unable to reserve the 3rd city you would like to conquer.

Since you still need to leave reservations on the sieges you have, because your teammates otherwise have no way of seeing your sieges on the map, this makes no sense.
I understand the issue. I will take a look at this.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok this issue has now been reported to the developers. Thanks for highlighting this. It's been around for a long time.