Return of DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8969

i think we should encourage more one city players to brag about how good they are on the forums. they are clearly the class of xi and much superior to the rest of us. i say stand up and take a bow firelord.

DeletedUser

Maybe by the time Grepolis gets to it's last world he'll have 2 cities

DeletedUser

So much hate here ): Where is the love bros? I was excepting hugs and kisses ):

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So much hate here ): Where is the love bros? I was excepting hugs and kisses ):

wm_MAD_HugsKisses_Special_Emb_MKTG_300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

i hear that you're going to be "leading" (if thats what you call it) DL on Pi as well? so guess u will be failing 2 worlds at the same time? good luck!

DeletedUser

Oh my bloody god PV has wiped out most of the people I know and catharsis is gone holy noly. I never knew it was that bad , anyway The Death legion is now known as the deathly knights and we have a surprise for you

DeletedUser

Cool. glad you're back <3

EDIT: WTHHHHHH, okay i'm impressed. you have 52 members already.

EDIT2: NVM, its not your alliance.

DeletedUser

I am that amazing , did you really think we were done with xi? We have returned and this time the table has turned.

DeletedUser

I don't see any point of growing my city as it would be destroyed so I am playing this world for my alliance. Once we have vanquished PV I will leave the world and go back to 2.0

DeletedUser

I don't see any point of growing my city as it would be destroyed so I am playing this world for my alliance. Once we have vanquished PV I will leave the world and go back to 2.0

aww. well I'm afraid for sure... and i'm not easily scared. imagine PV now. we better disband..

Status
Not open for further replies.