Return of DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will never give up and let PV win , I will fight PV till the world ends. Even if I can't destroy them I want to hurt them so bad that they would remember my mark forever.

P.S
and ever

DeletedUser

translation: I haven't really got a real life and really feel the need to irritate others coming up again. So I'll create my failing alliance again and give PV some free BPs. I'll go on with this for ever as i have nothing better to do.

DeletedUser

Go ahead and mock me but I already have many alliances ready to declare war on PV. Oceans are teaming up to stop you , yes you are strong , smart and big. But can you take on everyone? Yes you can hold of your attacks but like many alliances you will soon fall apart and leave the alliance and join another.

And you know what's amusing , most of the ocean hates you for the lost cities. I will use a different method this time. Go ahead and use your pathetic words and mock me but that will not change anything. Oceans will revolve against you and we will overthrow you and get our cities back. And do we stop there ? No we will look for every snake and hunt you all down. Yes we will gobble you all up , but first we must grow. Yes grow and be extremely patient.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go ahead and mock me but I already have many alliances ready to declare war on PV. Oceans are teaming up to stop you , yes you are strong , smart and big. But can you take on everyone? Yes you can hold of your attacks but like many alliances you will soon fall apart and leave the alliance and join another.

And you know what's amusing , most of the ocean hates you for the lost cities. I will use a different method this time. Go ahead and use your pathetic words and mock me but that will not change anything. Oceans will revolve against you and we will overthrow you and get our cities back. And do we stop there ? No we will look for every snake and hunt you all down. Yes we will gobble you all up , but first we must grow. Yes grow and be extremely patient.
does this have anything to do with the panda league?

DeletedUser14937

yep :S the worst has now become a reality :S PV are going to be rimmed within the next few months, i guess i will leave soon before i'm a lonely refugee :(

DeletedUser

Go ahead and mock me *Aww..No, who would do that? :( but I already have many alliances ready to declare war on PV.*Like before? Oceans are teaming up to stop you , yes you are strong , smart and big.*Big...naaah...smart maybe hehe But can you take on everyone?*Everyone = firelord? Yes you can hold of your attacks but like many alliances you will soon fall apart and leave the alliance and join another.*May I join DL in that case?

And you know what's amusing , most of the ocean hates you for the lost cities. I will use a different method this time.*One that will work hopefully? Go ahead and use your pathetic words and mock me but that will not change anything. Oceans will revolve against you and we will overthrow you and get our cities back. And do we stop there ? No we will look for every snake and hunt you all down.*Snakes?? Where?!...Ewww!... YUCK! :Angry: Yes we will gobble you all up , but first we must grow. Yes grow and be extremely patient.*Its not possible to grow when you are being eaten, is it?:p

DeletedUser8969

when you get all your attacks lined up will you attack me first please. i could really use the bp. thanks!

DeletedUser

Many boarderline posts, but this has now been re-opened.

Play nicely, now.

DeletedUser14937

I'm too afraid to grow my city because i know that the moment it grows big enough i will find my city sieged within an hour

i think thats the most useful thing u've said since you started playing grepolis ;) and regardless of how funny playing without actually growing your city sounds it might actually be the smartest option for you :D
theres a saying where i come from ;)

kaskes te3eesh takol ara2eesh

basically means when you're a coward you get to live ;)

DeletedUser8969

firelord0001 ghosted and relocated to o46 the furthest he could get from pv. i think this thread has lost all of it's meaning.

DeletedUser14937

this thread will never lose its meaning :p there's always a meaning in making fun of firelord :D just watching him fail is amusing :p

DeletedUser

what odds do i get on the next post being alpharius saying he's locking the thread? (ok fine, maybe within 5 posts :p)

DeletedUser

Technically he ran away, but is unlikely to fight another day..Or any other way except via these forums :p

DeletedUser

You'll live life much better and stress free if you never find out.

DeletedUser

Its likely he won't answer: when the heat gets to be a bit too much he backs off and just doesn't bother replying :p

Status
Not open for further replies.