Riddle Rampage

• Thread starter DeletedUser47263
  • Start date

DeletedUser47902

ok well done Osiris..
The answer i believe is you turn on the first switch and leave it on for a few minutes.then you switch it off and turn on the second switch,after walking to the top of the stairs you see which light is on and which bulb is warm ?

Damn! I knew that riddle... Why don't I check forums more often?:Angry:

DeletedUser45299

Eye!

I've been working on coming up with this one:

I hide the truth but tell no lies
held by string and done by ties
on by day and off by night
to hide reality from sight
they tell the truth when I am on
and lie the moment I am gone
I hide the truth but never lie
now you tell me- what am I?

this is bugging me I've ben trying to work this out since you posted it i hide the truth but never lie.... Christmas Present? but doesn't make sense with the on by day and off by night so no....... grrrrr I will get this eventually

DeletedUser47263

well to be honest, I'm sure lots of people have it on at night too, but I don't see as much of a point of it on when you can't see it. (on in the dark, I mean.)

let me know if you want a hint. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45299

My wife says Light and I am inclined to agree.

If this is your answer for:
If you look you cannot see me. And if you see me you cannot see anything else. I can make anything you want happen, but later everything goes back to normal. What am I?

Unfortunately it is not the right answer but your thinking the right way :)

DeletedUser47263

well, ok...

I find that people are much less likely to lie to others when no one knows who they are...

DeletedUser47263

since it's quiet, I'll post one I got from the Inheritance series... i think it went something like this... maybe...

What can eat 100 sheep and not be finished?

yeah, I think it went something like that...

DeletedUser33794

since it's quiet, I'll post one I got from the Inheritance series... i think it went something like this... maybe...

What can eat 100 sheep and not be finished?

yeah, I think it went something like that...

a rug

DeletedUser47263

since I dislike the bickering and PNP threads, I'm going to try and spark some life back into a FRIENDLIER thread. let's see...

1. Poor people have it. rich people need it. if you eat it, you die. what is it?

2. A pants pocket can be empty and still have one of these in it. what is it?

3. If I have it, I don't share it. if I share it, I don't have it. what is it?

4. A house has 4 walls. all of the walls are facing south. a bear is circling the house. what colour is the bear?

5. what starts with "t", is filled with "t", and ends with "t"?

6. What weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?

7. If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks and a pink house is made out of pink bricks, what is a green house made of?

8. how do you make the number one disappear?

9. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?

10.Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?

DeletedUser

a new riddle ...

What has a brain but cannot think?
Who has CS that always sink?
I always buy apoco's lie,
Tell me which alliance leader am i?

Edit - sorry dawna i know this is a place of peace and love but like django unchained ' i'm sorry i can't resist'.. no.6 is both weigh the same , ;)
is no.9 stars?
no.4 -the bear is white -polar bear innit?
no.8 -ermm flushing the toilet ha ha!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47263

Jammmoooo.....:Angry:

number 6, 9, and 4 are correct. 8 is not. though I do see where you're coming from in that answer. :p

DeletedUser

Jammmoooo.....:Angry:

as today im replying to all threads as tony Montana i just want to say...

DAWNA!DAWNA!...I WAS ONLY KIDDING!Das ok , Das ok another Quualude she love me tommorrow...ain't that right frank?:cool:

DeletedUser47263

1, 2, 5, 8, and 10 still need answering. come on, guys... bickering isn't the only thing to do around here... (looks around hopefully...)

DeletedUser27128

Am I allowed to answer even though I have no connections with this world whatsoever? :D