Rim Alliances

jameslongst

Strategos
Watch out for Shadow Elite, full of active players formed one week ago and already growing exponentially. Forum is bustling during the day and everyone is so eager.

See you all in game, watch out red flags ;)

With one week you mean 7 days? Thats not a lot of time to knock these sweet boys into shape...

DeletedUser15275

Thanks, the real fight its still to come :)
Yes the real fight will come when you are capable of taking enemy cities rather than internals and when the source of your BP aren't island quests lol

Yes the real fight will come when you are capable of taking enemy cities rather than internals and when the source of your BP aren't island quests lol
Why do you hate Alex so much? Everytime you mention him it's always about his BP being from island quests. A few months ago you did this aswell, maybe then his BP was from Island quests only, but i doubt he has gotten 16K BP from quests. He has gotten alot more citys and BP since the last time i checked. Ofcourse i haven't seen him fight as i'm not in the same alliance, or have i been attacked by him.

DeletedUser53868

Thanks, someone finally makes a point.

Stannis? Will you keep recruiting our players to win this war?

PS (to patrian, the BITW) Internals I only got 2 (someone has to take'em) we should 1v1 a day. We really should. You probably are spiking me but you are not even playing in this world. Or you are one of the guys that I ate. One of them showed up here liking your posts, since he got put in the dirt by me.

DeletedUser52215

Only two players have joined, the most recent because his cities didn't get enough support and one of our players took a city of his by himself.

DeletedUser53868

Only two players have joined, the most recent because his cities didn't get enough support and one of our players took a city of his by himself.
You guys got 2 from us, we got non. Theres the difference. Cheers

DeletedUser53868

Got one from Shadow Elite, it was conquered to the traitor.

Continuation of a good game, especially to Stannis and his group.

DeletedUser52215

Congrats Alex but it was strange, he posted about another of his cities under attack but not the one you took...something smells a bit...off

DeletedUser53868

I was lucky by the looks of it, the player didn't ask for support becuz since the city has a low amount of points he thought I wasn't going to go for it, that is what I think.

DeletedUser52215

Apparently it wasn't worth keeping anyway but still a good hit. Thanks for all the DBP by the way we've got city slots coming out our ears now.

DeletedUser53868

red flags are always red flags. Don't compare the DBP we gave to the one you guys gave, btw.

DeletedUser52215

Oh yes, your welcome for that. Couldnt have timef it better lol

DeletedUser54002

Or you are one of the guys that I ate. One of them showed up here liking your posts, since he got put in the dirt by me.

If anything, I was in the dirt before, but thanks to you, Alex, I've been given the chance to be part of an organized alliance that has helped me become a stronger player and even conquer some cities of my own. I've even assisted in the successful takeover of two Ragnarok cities, which I would have never gotten the opportunity to experience had you (mainly True Fear) not relieved me of that blunder of a city in Ocean 35. As much as I will miss my 2800-point city with the academy level 10, harbor level 5, and nothing researched, I'm glad it's in good hands now.

I'm still probably one of the worst Grepolis players in Ocean 36, and it will be a very long time before I'm as good at this game as you believe you are, but I will continue to fight in this war alongside Stan and the other members of Shadow Elite because they took me in as one of their own. And I have you to thank for that, Alex. You've always been looking out for what's best for me. :)

DeletedUser52215

unsure if they talking **** or not lol
I'm not I have respect for RAG they are fighting well.

We are proud to have you UY Scuti, if there anything you need mail me in game and I'll help you as best I can.