Robbyn Gone?

DeletedUser29152

You dislike things which i like )

I'm not used to the snipe so when i first experienced it here I was confused and not very happy about it, it reminds me a bit of camping in FPS games

DeletedUser29152

completely...it is something that any player can do big or small and annoys me...just like camping

DeletedUser

I'm not used to the snipe so when i first experienced it here I was confused and not very happy about it, it reminds me a bit of camping in FPS games
Yet sniping requires skill and/or luck camping does not.

DeletedUser

I disagree about sniping I'm a big fan of it, I think it evens the playing field and lets smaller players have a chance againt huge players that can obviously beat them in a war of attrition. There's art to stopping sniping but it's hard and lots of people won't take all the time for players they consider under them so they get lazy. Sniping isn't easy either its a big guessing game about what an enemy has in their attacks and supports and with the autotimer its really about calculating risk sometimes it screws you over big time. Pappion in caly thought me a good counter to sniping which is send another cs when the first one gets sniped and repeat until your opponent passes out.

Without sniping an allianceless rouge like myself would be dead in a day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

Without sniping an allianceless rouge like myself would be dead in a day

I would like sniping more if it wasn't for the anti-timer...i think all attacks should be really close and people should battle to be milli-seconds closer to cs attack, now THAT would be fun!

DeletedUser44327

been almost a year since the last post. i am in both conquest and revolts for awhile now in last half of the year 2014. i would say each type of world requires different strategies and each has its own challenge. Revolts relied heavily on your teammates and ops. Conquest requires a different kind of teamwork,mainly support. You dont really need ops to call for support as each conquest attracts different amount of seige break attempts. If its stack well, red will. Conquest Teammates mostly help u to stack rather then clear a city. Cities are easier lost in conquest but also easier gained. Conquest is more cat-n-mouse game about offline times, good for those who has insomia ;) Its harder to lost a city in revolts but its also harder to gain a city. Generally i prefer Revolts gameplay as i find it easier to play because it dont disturb my RL much and i love ops but an easier game also equates to a less challenging game. Contradicting to myself what i mention a year early, i actually might want to try another conquest world to challenge myself. An easy game for myself is neither fun unless i have a busy year ahead. But most importantly for both kind of worlds, who you play with is sometimes more important , u guys sure know what i mean :) i love Cythera then any worlds i had been in thou its conquest caz the team makes it so much fun to be with them.

Revolts - u need loads of offence+offence from teammates. More RL friendly, u get to sleep caz you got a 12hrs revolt window. Sniping is on the arriving CS. Lots of weekly ops. The challenge: clear a stacked city before ur CS lands.
Conquest - u need loads of defence to stack a city+few teammates and a little few offence enough to clear a city u want. More ways to snipe. The challenge: You dont get to sleep well. Always on alert 24x7x365 and you must have a smart phone with data plan.