Route de la mort - Join the War!

DeletedUser5398

unfortunate happenings

i address this to everyone involved, and to those who are just perusing our childish rantings, i would like you to understand as well.

over the last couple of weeks there as been much mud-slinging on this thread from both sides.

i am well aware of the words that were exchanged on skype by ALL parties. yes nasty things were said, not just by 1 but all 3 involved.

when taken out of context, they seem to make any 1 person look to be unbalanced and in need of a time-out.

but as a whole it seems there was lots of button pushing and some misunderstandings.

so, i have no problem with egging each other on in this thread but please let's not end up like a bunch of school children proclaiming "well he called me this and she said this first"

i am not here to debate this either, so don't bother trying to push this discusson further. all i ask is that those who claim to be 'adults' do the right thing and take the higher ground.

VB

DeletedUser

BJ I like it too. Sounds to me like he thinks his little soldier was ganged up on.... awww the poor little player had to call out his daddy. That is just terrible. lol

Here is what I have to say if you can't take the heat don't step in to the oven. Sounds like he got caught with his pants around his ankles, and maybe shouldn't have started something he couldn't handle. :cool:

i address this to everyone involved, and to those who are just perusing our childish rantings, i would like you to understand as well.

over the last couple of weeks there as been much mud-slinging on this thread from both sides.

i am well aware of the words that were exchanged on skype by ALL parties. yes nasty things were said, not just by 1 but all 3 involved.

when taken out of context, they seem to make any 1 person look to be unbalanced and in need of a time-out.

but as a whole it seems there was lots of button pushing and some misunderstandings.

so, i have no problem with egging each other on in this thread but please let's not end up like a bunch of school children proclaiming "well he called me this and she said this first"

i am not here to debate this either, so don't bother trying to push this discusson further. all i ask is that those who claim to be 'adults' do the right thing and take the higher ground.

VB

So daddy will you spank me now or spank me later. ;)

DeletedUser

LMAO :D

I always avoided using the letters BJ to adress BlueJay... I prefer saying just Jay

btw, cheers Jay, Grepostats was beggining to sound like "Jay is not here" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You see everyone no matter what is said Quay must be childish and make a remark after something is said. Quay you are just pissed off that im not getting kicked. Ben and yourself are also pissed off because you cant even get into one of my cities due to your lack of skill.

BJ I like it too. Sounds to me like he thinks his little soldier was ganged up on.... awww the poor little player had to call out his daddy. That is just terrible. lol

Here is what I have to say if you can't take the heat don't step in to the oven. Sounds like he got caught with his pants around his ankles, and maybe shouldn't have started something he couldn't handle. :cool:

So daddy will you spank me now or spank me later. ;)

DeletedUser

You see everyone no matter what is said Quay must be childish and make a remark after something is said. Quay you are just pissed off that im not getting kicked. Ben and yourself are also pissed off because you cant even get into one of my cities due to your lack of skill.

Better to be childish than anal retentive with my head so far up my own #$% I get high off of my own methane. ;)
Darling it is called having fun!!! I know you don't know what that is.... perhaps you should ask your daddy to teach you :p

I try not to get myself all knotted and take things so seriously. Unlike you who threated to kick someones @#% in real life because you can't tell the diffrence between a game and reality.

As for taking one of your cities I don't recall trying for one??? However, when I feel the need to take one of yours I will. now on the other hand you have never tried for one of mine guess that is cause your to scared birng it on.

Please dont call him BJ. I might die of laughter.

awww you don't like my pet name jiggy :(

DeletedUser

I chose my name for a reason, and part of that reason was for the funny initials. Call me BJ all you want lol.

Grepostats was beggining to sound like "Jay is not here"

I'm still here, however patience is vital. Me and CJ know this since theres never been a time of peace, only war...as it should be.

DeletedUser

BJ you are so right. I think every alliance needs a BJ. I mean could you imagine a thousand BJ's across Grepolis? What a glorious sight that would be.

DeletedUser

BJ you are so right. I think every alliance needs a BJ. I mean could you imagine a thousand BJ's across Grepolis? What a glorious sight that would be.

So true I will have to find another pet name for BJ... but you know there will only be one jiggy ;)

DeletedUser13457

Your weak and a coward. Attacking little alliances and having a bounty out on others you can't beat. HAHA - you will get your. Everyone bleeds - you will too. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO........................................................................Death to you.

DeletedUser

WOW, great reply!
I agree BJ is weak and a coward and attacks all the small little alliances out there because they are absoulutely getting wasted by all the big alliances they are attacking.

I certainly agree that every one bleeds I mean I stubbed my toe yesterday and thats exactly what happened.

Glad you see the funny side to!

"Death to you" - I hope thats not a threat, you should feel very afraid BJ and CJ.....

DeletedUser

Hulk Dunk,

I received this message from you on the 11/30/10;

Just To let you know right off the bat - I AM NOT A SPY or ENEMY. I am asking Very respectfully, are you enemies or friends with The Illuminati? I am asking this of you, because - I am still wondering who I can trust to talk with in these worlds of war. I see You belong to a very powerful alliance and I was hoping in the near future to be friends with another powerful alliance as yourself. Thank You for your time - Hulk (Atlas)

Here is the rest of the conversation in case you have forgotten;

Hello Hulk Dunk,

Please be aware that all diplomatic relations are kept private.

I hope you can appreciate this decision in such a game of game of war.

Cheers,
Jay

Yes I can. Thank you for your response and maybe in the near future we will talk again, but as allies on the same side of war.

Your friend,

Hulk (Atlas)

I wish you the best of luck matey :)

Jay

Firstly, i anwser all mails with respect and dignity - no matter the size of points. If you take the time to write well to me (as you did), i will reflect the same. Whatever animosity you hold is pure ignorance.

Secondly;
you will get your........
Please edit your post to state your intention.

Thirdly;
Carpe Jugulum has had a long history of well fought wars that has created some of the best fighters on Gamma. We did not reach number one by killing MRA's.

Attacking little alliances and having a bounty out on others you can't beat.
Little alliances such as GrepoHugs (they change names every week, so lets stick to their legacy name) and Praetorian Elite are by no means small and weak alliances.

We are also actively attacking 420s. This is no secret. They snuck up on our borders, and we defend our territory. Simple.

What bounty exactly? CJ has never posted a "bounty" on any alliance. If your not in our diplomacy list, my members can attack you. Deal with it. It is no different for any other serious alliance if they wish to grow.

Everyone bleeds - you will too.
By all means come pay me a visit all the way from O41. I'm sure you could easily rim me.

DeletedUser

yeah ben, he invited me and dunk we were thinking of joinging them so we can have a real fight cause PE doesn't have but a few who can. :p

DeletedUser

I'll tagg along too ;), though today alone I got about 12 invites to different alliances.
Maybe I should join the one where the highest member has 1000 or so points and then boss them around...good times.

DeletedUser

yeah ben, he invited me and dunk we were thinking of joinging them so we can have a real fight cause PE are the best and doesn't let me in :(

Meh quay is just jealous because she is not inside PE :D

Maybe I should join the one where the highest member has 1000 or so points and then boss them around...good times.

So round, wanna see the game as GGC does? (just kidding GGC :p)

DeletedUser13457

Your weak and a coward. Attacking little alliances and having a bounty out on others you can't beat. HAHA - you will get yours. Everyone bleeds - you will too. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO........................................................................Death to you.

My bad - sorry about that. YOURS - LOL. Everyones a school teacher.

Plus Sorry about your toe mate, I Hope the bleeding stops soon and Bluejay I was not refereeing to you at all. It was very nice speaking with you. All conversation in this post was straight to BenjaminGibbs. He knows what he did. Shame Shame. LOL

But I must say, it was nice how he made us bleed but did not kill us - With great respect - Thank you BenjaminGibbs. I did learn a lot from it - Great school. I am not looking forward to the next lesson.

Hulk (Atlas)