Route de la mort - Join the War!

DeletedUser

Getting angry here with the pnp and the loss of 8000 LS means that it was not just one pnp and one city, though ;)

DeletedUser7213

Oops, just as long Basil isn't squandering all of PE's biremes. Every knows this is how he plays. Hey Basil, how is the attacking coming along?

Damn, it'd be swell to have an alliance sending max support every time I'm attacked. I wouldn't even have to bother dodging.

P.S. All conquests count, inactive or not, so deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8000LSs is a huge loss but how many brires were lost defending against them for all we know (people that arent involved in this war) you could have easily of lost around 10k brires so lets him both sides of the story :)

DeletedUser

I dont know what your smoken Ben but you have not told me anything of who you are attacking. If you did I would call you a moron because thats not a very smart thing to do considering how you all fell at our feet when you tried to break the siege at Pitiful Effort.

Also QuaY and Ben if you all could read you would see that Basil mentioned that he asked for help in his little story about your alliances Epic Fail and we all sent in support to keep you all from breaking the siege. I know you all are pissed off and I love it. I cant wait till you all come after me and faill miserably again.

Well we could always look at it this way…. At least we try to break a siege, most of your PE friends are happy to let team mates lose cities. You are the only PE player in our area that people seem to stick their neck out for.

We even tested this theory out by telling panther (co-leader?) Which city we were taking to see if he would help out his poor team mate… and nope he didn’t, just sat there and let it happen.

RE: Testicles half his cities were full of support, but he went inactive, and once he did we kicked him, as you would expect but we lost 3 of the 4 cities to him but then again he gained some for us so we are not moaning.

Your quite good at this spin basil, yes DBP stats are good, but going on about the loss of 8000 LS is old news they will be replaced soon enough, but you won’t be taking back the ~25 cities in the same timespan will you?

DeletedUser

Well, since there are so many complaints about my first and now only PnP, I wont put anything on that may upset so many people.

I am sure that youi can now find something else to flame.

This flame has now gone out.

Basil

DeletedUser

Getting angry here with the pnp and the loss of 8000 LS means that it was not just one pnp and one city, though ;)

I'm not angry, I'm trying to state something. You just showed your ignorance. Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

I dont know what your smoken Ben but you have not told me anything of who you are attacking. If you did I would call you a moron because thats not a very smart thing to do considering how you all fell at our feet when you tried to break the siege at Pitiful Effort.

Also QuaY and Ben if you all could read you would see that Basil mentioned that he asked for help in his little story about your alliances Epic Fail and we all sent in support to keep you all from breaking the siege. I know you all are pissed off and I love it. I cant wait till you all come after me and faill miserably again.

Gotta love ignorant people.

DeletedUser

My darling panther I am not angry lol I just think it is funny!! If I remember correctly dear last time we talked you left the conversation cause your blood was boiling. And if my memory serves me well you called me something along the lines of a female organ, a female dog, and a few other lovely names. At least I can rest at night knowing you can tell the difference between a male and a female. ;)

I suggest you go back to your MC gang and relieve some stress I don't think you know this is only a game.:cool:

DeletedUser

Ben and Quay,

You know you two can post anything and everything you want and it wont matter because in the end things will be shown how they really are and I will have the last laugh. Everything you put up here is a matter of opinion and frankly everyone knows my opinion of you two from what i said in the things you posted. So for any further posts why dont you stick to the war and not your crybaby stories.

Another thing Quay I left that chat room so I would not have to put up with you and Ben anymore. I was done with you two rambling on and on trying to get me to attack you. In fact I was laughing the whole time so if you think my blood was boiling you are sadly mistaken.

Both of your should stick to the war, it suits you two better.

DeletedUser

Like i said you can post what you think but it will not matter, and it wasnt a compliment for the record..... sorry but not really sorry

At least you can admit to how good we are at war. thanks! :)

It must have taken a lot out of you to give us a compliment.

DeletedUser

Panther - Seriously. All you can say is "Blablabla I don't care what you say it doesn't matter because we're gonna win anyway etc etc etc"

atleast put up an decent arguement, because you're only making a fool out of yourself, and you're showing that you don't know what to say at all. <3

DeletedUser

Oh really then how come I just took one of your players cities and you all couldnt stop me. I also took a CJ city as well :) lmao. Oh and one of your members just made a pitiful effort in trying to take one of my cities. His CS was only in my city for maybe 30s maybe less :cool: So if you think you can take me out..... Come get some!!!!!

Panther - Seriously. All you can say is "Blablabla I don't care what you say it doesn't matter because we're gonna win anyway etc etc etc"

atleast put up an decent arguement, because you're only making a fool out of yourself, and you're showing that you don't know what to say at all. <3

DeletedUser

Shows again your stupid ignorance. I never said anything about taking any of your cities. Brag on.

DeletedUser

The only ignorant ones are you and the whole RDLM alliance. If you think we are ignorant then how come we still have our major cities and players. If you all are so high and mighty then come get some and quit your continous naging comments. Your begining to sound like an old broken record.

Shows again your stupid ignorance. I never said anything about taking any of your cities. Brag on.

DeletedUser

I can go with us being ignorat (ignorant = Lacking education or knowledge).
... as that keeps us humble at least we can admit we don't know it all. Therefore we always improve and don't be come big headed. :p However, clearly we are not stupid. Why would we shoot to take cities way out in no mans land. After all we learn from our mistakes. We took a city to far to defend (pitiful effort). Since then we have been inching our way closer and closer to the trouble makers (ie you).;) This way we are able to defend the cities we take more efficiently.

On the other hand, sadly you have addmitted that only a few of you who can really fight.

If you think we are ignorant then how come we still have our major cities and players.

Let me guess you use the others for cannon fodder (for the simple mind to understand a shield). I bet there are a whole lot of people who see this and think thank goodness we are not in your alliance.:D

DeletedUser

The only ignorant ones are you and the whole RDLM alliance. If you think we are ignorant then how come we still have our major cities and players. If you all are so high and mighty then come get some and quit your continous naging comments. Your begining to sound like an old broken record.

See? You're just doing it again. You can't put up anything decent, all you do is brag. You're saying idiotic stuff that I never said anything about, meanwhile the post was directed to me. Are you really that stupid?

DeletedUser

I'm not angry, I'm trying to state something. You just showed your ignorance. Thanks ;)

Seriously dude, I was just pulling your leg :eek:

get a fresh air.... school's out for xmas ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess you're right ben, it's impossible to normally argue with these people. Such a shame. :(