Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56199

taking a city from WHG and seeing you noobs attack it with bad morale makes it count like 10 at once :p
Well, if that counts as 10 then taking a city from your top player, #1 fighter in the world counts for 100. Also, idk why u quoting me and telling me about what other alliances are doing... honestly its none of my concern what any other alliance is doing unless it details with my alliance
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54898

LMAO!!! You are so funny. Our Nap with Chaos Wasnt a secret so thats 1 ally not 4 that PG added for some reason....and you need to look at your LSF more closely. Sure whatever you say that doesnt change the fact that you defo help FF out so you may aswel have a nap.
I am no comedian.. wasn't trying to be funny #personalmuchlol

"May as well" and confirmed nap/pact are 2 very different things. I'm pretty sure I said our player(s) have asked for help from time to time..?... but thank you for repeating it anyway.

DeletedUser52443

Rumor has it FF came to me about a NAP/Ceasefire and then back out saying they wish to delay it, your coming to me make up your mind
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser52443

Dub,what I do to you?? I don't have BO and feel this is a personal attack on me :wg:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54313

This world is turning out to be one piece of junk
do Nightblood pact with everything in their way???
i get that pact offer already and throw that out the door.
Mass pact
rank. 1 LOTR
rank 3 Pandagoatium - i've seen them working with nightblood so they should be here
rank 4 Nightblood
rank 7 Chaos Returns
rank 8 Fire and Blood
rank 13 13th Warrior Of the Rim

what make this mass pact a big joke is they aren't fighting any coalition , they are instead fighting against individual alliance.
i'm going to sit here and laugh 5 teams in top 12 pact together

DeletedUser40620

Oh my!!!! The evidence is irrefutable.

What has happened to the morality of LOTR!!!! You are in danger of drooping off my Top 12 Respectable rankings all together :(
Rumour has it that I have many lists LOL

( I did intend to type dropping but upon reflection ..... I'll let it stay :D )

DeletedUser54313

i'm gonna stir a lot of stuff now
rumor has it that House of Pain has an shared tab with LOTR mass coalition
when i heard i was like naah , but when mutliple intel confirms , one starts to wonder

Assasins Order will never sell out!!!!!

DeletedUser40620

i'm gonna stir a lot of stuff now
rumor has it that House of Pain has an shared tab with LOTR mass coalition
when i heard i was like naah , but when mutliple intel confirms , one starts to wonder

Assasins Order will never sell out!!!!!

Oh how I wish that someone would share a tab with us. Why don't people want to work with us? Is it because we have so many enemies?

DeletedUser14437

Oh my!!!! The evidence is irrefutable.

What has happened to the morality of LOTR!!!! You are in danger of drooping off my Top 12 Respectable rankings all together :(
Rumour has it that I have many lists LOL

( I did intend to type dropping but upon reflection ..... I'll let it stay :D )
Thing is I don't care at all about the pacts or collaboration, that's part of the game. I just don't see why people have to pretend they don't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.