Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54313

Yep, i do use gold. i almost rimmed u with my gold in that past world.... but, u ran into VM like a child right after u cried to my leaders about all the attks. We all laughed. I was under a different IGN then, so keep talking....ill do u up this world as i did in the past. Check yourself, before u wreck urself..again!! lolol
i haven't been in VM for years now:confused:, so it must be a different player your talking about, in all my last three worlds i left as the number one team so again idk you, in fact i've only met you in this world o_O the only reason you took a city from me at the start is because u golded to some big cities and my alliance leaders was fighting too much so i openly got taken out so that i can start fresh in a new ocean :cool:
but still u have no natural playing talent, your just golding :p

DeletedUser56199

i haven't been in VM for years now:confused:, so it must be a different player your talking about, in all my last three worlds i left as the number one team so again idk you, in fact i've only met you in this world o_O the only reason you took a city from me at the start is because u golded to some big cities and my alliance leaders was fighting too much so i openly got taken out so that i can start fresh in a new ocean :cool:
but still u have no natural playing talent, your just golding :p
no, it was another world... must have been years ago then if u been in VM that long. Im still playing and talking to those that were with me back then. We are all laughing at u....again! why do u think i rim u in the beginning of this world? cuz u ran into VM last time and i didnt get a chance... well got u this time... dont be sour about it and make excuses "uh my leaders were busy" lame af dude...seriously?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser54898

i'm gonna stir a lot of stuff now
rumor has it that House of Pain has an shared tab with LOTR mass coalition
when i heard i was like naah , but when mutliple intel confirms , one starts to wonder

Assasins Order will never sell out!!!!!

Correction: HoP USED to have a shared forum with LOTR, but that's been nonexistent since... I don't know,.. since we started fighting each other? Smh. Like Soosy said..fire whoever is giving you bad Intel/ good gossip (same same)

DeletedUser44930

Rumor has it that Assassins Order Just whine about how unfair everything is.
Rumor has it that their Intel be older than the First Assassins Creed game...........

DeletedUser14437

no, it was another world... must have been years ago then if u been in VM that long. Im still playing and talking to those that were with me back then. We are all laughing at u....again! why do u think i rim u in the beginning of this world? cuz u ran into VM last time and i didnt get a chance... well got u this time... dont be sour about it and make excuses "uh my leaders were busy" lame af dude...seriously?? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Rumor has it Dub Colis smells bad and is a bad friend :(

DeletedUser54965

rumor has it LoTR just lost over 40k dlu and 1500 FTS ? is it TRUE?!?!?

DeletedUser52443

Last 24 hrs: LotR up 14 cities and HoP negative 6.

No comment needed
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54965

upload_2019-3-1_14-14-26.png

upload_2019-3-1_14-14-44.png

well of course it wont show when you are kicking players

DeletedUser52443

Von Moo was rimmed on the 26th and now another LMD The word is being rimmed atm
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

You had merged at this stage. Kooly also was kicked hours before 7 LotR takes on him.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54965

lol i doubt anyone knew he was in siege we just kicked cause he was IA

Status
Not open for further replies.