S.P.A.R.T.A.N.2 Kick!

DeletedUser15100

Haha, I just kicked out the S.P.A.R.T.A.N. academy's top 20 members, then they kicked me :)
I feel good to get rid of an MRA... Too bad it was the academy, and not the real thing :p

I think they went down over 20 ranks!

Victory!

Lol! Nice one :cool:

I + Rep you, you have 3 green bars now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Somehow I think you're going to miss out on an invite to the main alliance :p Then again you never know!

DeletedUser

I plan to do the same to some other MRAs if they don't know me... I will keep you peeps informed.

DeletedUser

+rep for disbanding not only a mra but another lame spartans alliance ;) Nice one

DeletedUser

I dislike you , MRAs are useful. You don't have to bother looking for noobs they already already are gathered up for you. Fresh and ready , right from the oven ;) But it seems that people like The chosen one wants to make the game even more boring. I love MRAs. They give you extra BP and resources. But well done on disbanding the MRA.

DeletedUser

Chosen, I'm intrigued but how did you manage to get rights to kick out 20 members?

DeletedUser

Disbanding an MRA. seen it before.
disband an alliance that actually takes some skill to disband. then again, if you did it to them then they can just go straight ahead and regroup.

DeletedUser

Chosen, I'm intrigued but how did you manage to get rights to kick out 20 members?

I sent their founder a long, boring message saying how "experienced and skilled" I was at leading. I told him I would also try to get his alliance to 100 members.. :p

From that point on, it was easy. I waited until he was offline, then I kicked their top members. Apparently, their OTHER founder was on, and he kicked me...

DeletedUser

Ah sweet talking... seen Jarpenguin did something like that in another world, I think it was Kappa. Can't remember

DeletedUser

Jarp has done it on every world. he is the king of it, I remember him doing it on kappa though as I was arguing with Dupatron about how while it shouldn't always be gloated an congratulated on, it is still a valid method of war.

DeletedUser

My next victim: E.N.D
I plan to completely sabotage them!
Don't tell no one!

DeletedUser15100

Jarp has done it on every world. he is the king of it, I remember him doing it on kappa though as I was arguing with Dupatron about how while it shouldn't always be gloated an congratulated on, it is still a valid method of war.

He failed on Omicron.

DeletedUser

Dang, the E.N.D leader is smart. Looks like I won't be sabotaging his alliance :(

DeletedUser

I sent their founder a long, boring message saying how "experienced and skilled" I was at leading. I told him I would also try to get his alliance to 100 members.. :p

From that point on, it was easy. I waited until he was offline, then I kicked their top members. Apparently, their OTHER founder was on, and he kicked me...

awesome... just awesome... :)

:pro:

DeletedUser

The Chosen 0ne, a small tip.

You know Osl112's leadership guide? It's very long isn't it? Well, it is quite a good way to distract an alliance leader. Simply send it to all alliance leaders just before the disband, and while they go about reading how to lead, you'll be disbanding :)

It also will really them off and among all the hate mail there'll be a few 'Why didn't you show me that before??'s and 'NOW you tell me!!'s lol.

I did it on Lambda. It works :)