S.P.A.R.T.A.N.2 Kick!

DeletedUser

Haha, I just kicked out the S.P.A.R.T.A.N. academy's top 20 members, then they kicked me :)
I feel good to get rid of an MRA... Too bad it was the academy, and not the real thing :p

I think they went down over 20 ranks!

Victory!
god,another penguin.yes,be proud,you are the chosen one.i cant tell u for what but 99 percents from this server know...

DeletedUser

The Chosen 0ne, a small tip.

You know Osl112's leadership guide? It's very long isn't it? Well, it is quite a good way to distract an alliance leader. Simply send it to all alliance leaders just before the disband, and while they go about reading how to lead, you'll be disbanding :)

It also will really them off and among all the hate mail there'll be a few 'Why didn't you show me that before??'s and 'NOW you tell me!!'s lol.

I did it on Lambda. It works :)

Good idea. I will try that! I plan to sabotage Atlantis. I am currently in it, and I am a leader. I just need to get them 3 more members, then I will kick them all and delete their forum!

DeletedUser

Good idea. I will try that! I plan to sabotage Atlantis. I am currently in it, and I am a leader. I just need to get them 3 more members, then I will kick them all and delete their forum!

your mom must be so happy with such son like u.i wish a smart son like you.but i an only 14 years old,so...

DeletedUser

If you're doing it for a crappy milestone then I will just do it myself...

DeletedUser

I am not doing it for a milestone. I don't care if you put me on or not. I just love to destroy MRAs!!!

DeletedUser

I need to get their founder to trust me. If I get members, then he will think "holy crap, look at that bright little leader, now let me make him founder".

See my master plan of evilness! Muahaha!

Even if I do complete the milestone, don't put me on it.

See, that isn't what I care about...

DeletedUser

you know chosen...you have more chance of disbanding the mra if you don't put it in the forums ;) Since they obviously do have eyes.
Unless you're using a different account.
Penguin my memory is like a plank but didn't you always use the same account to take down mra or was it different account?

DeletedUser

Chosen, I'm intrigued but how did you manage to get rights to kick out 20 members?

my name is chosen 1 different to yours i no the alliance i was with is under the infuance that this is me tahts done this so if you could please proove that we are to different people i would appreciate it coz im on the v erge of getting kicked out ! chosen 1

DeletedUser

god,another penguin.yes,be proud,you are the chosen one.i cant tell u for what but 99 percents from this server know...

my name is chosen 1 different to yours i no the alliance i was with is under the infuance that this is me tahts done this so if you could please proove that we are to different people i would appreciate it coz im on the v erge of getting kicked out ! chosen 1

DeletedUser

I didn't understand a word of what you just said.

DeletedUser

you are drunk or something?

DeletedUser

im another player with a simular name to whoever the chosen one is my alliance in rho has seen this thread and now is thinking that it is me doing all this because of our name simularity im trying to proove it isnt me because they are on the verge of kicking me out

DeletedUser

meh, that's too obvious. If I wanted to disband a MRA I'll use a different username then a username similer to my own.

DeletedUser

My in-game Rho name is Salohcin. The leader of Atlantis saw this, and thought that Chosen 1 was me, from the forums... But he isn't me, because I am Salohcin and The Chosen 0ne...

DeletedUser

Somehow I feel like this was made just to make me increasingly angry...

DeletedUser3393

I dont know why you guys hate MRAs.

If it wasnt for MRAs no one new will join the game.

My first alliance was a MRA. Which taught me so much that I was in the top 10 of my second server forever till I quit.

DeletedUser

I don't have anything against MRAs, I think they make excellent BP farms. I just wouldn't really care to be in one.

My first alliance was an MRA. I learned some stuff and then moved on to a more professional alliance when I outgrew them.

DeletedUser

I disbanded this one because it was an academy that got 60 members in less than 1 day!