Saintchill declares WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was in Nemesis from the start for a chance to work under good leadership.
I moved well before the fall due to friends ending up elsewhere.

I have to give my 2 cents about Nemesis.

Yes Metalcore went absent early. However Statler did IMO a splendid job with help from others, including buth jennesis, Lozza. We were doing very good up until some of the bigger players started leaving, most importantly I think Vork. Statler had to do too much, not many others stepped up, and this was the point were I left, but me leaving had nothing to do with the current leadership back then. If there was such a decline after that point it's really sad :(.

Nemesis was in my book a success for some months and a nice alliance to be in. And frankly elite back then.

/Fogge

DeletedUser

Personally,

I think its quite a bitter pill to swallow when former teamates jump to "the other side" and then immediately use their position to attack you.
well this is not new for Nemesis
I dont think i will be in another Metalcore premade unless he actually decides to lead it himself rather than do a good impression of Houdini.

forget joining. i will say never even team up with his alliance. too much experience with him from lambda and xi

DeletedUser

I, like you, never wanted to be a leader in Xi.

Who are you to question me for my motivation ?? Nobody - you're just someone with a few free credits in a internet game, try to get over your self importance for a moment and realise that theres a bigger world out there and you might make a success of your life enough to mean you cant just "step up at short notice" even if you wanted to thanks to real life commitments.

I joined Nemesis to learn from the supposedly best leader out there and he became absent almost immediately. It might be well known to Grepolifers who live breathe and and absorb everything in the game, especially if you have been around long enough to be "known" so that you get to hear details, but for someone like myself trying to make sense of our rediculous Skype rooms that were forever getting people added to or taken off, multiple people announcing themselves as leaders with random objectives, or generally a total lack of clear information about whats happening or going on then yes, my opinion will be formed on limited information as what was available was nonsense.

Last time I played with Lozza she decided she was gods gift and started a fight she couldnt handle and instantly got rimmed, and destroyed the alliance I was part of overnight, so that could easily explain why she got booted. Stat was a good leader motivationally and a truly awesome PnP'er and his commitment with other things for the team like the badges and sigs etc was exemplary.

As for everything else then I have said i wasnt as active in Xi - due to leading Apollo in Lambda - but as a new player who is active in the forums, active in the game and has already led a successful alliance at my first attempt at playing the game then I would feel I was the sort of person you should be encouraging rather than attacking in the forums and showing why new players dont feel so welcome and tend to keep themselves and their opinions quiet ingame.

But you guys carry on, you're the Giants and important ones after all, who am I to even possess an opinion ??

J.

Were you trying to make a new point, or simply provide additional weight to mine? You weren't active. You obviously didn't read the forums because all of the events that were going on...that you seem to think only us "important" people know...was announced in the forums.

Listen, you had your opportunity to step up, and you didn't take it. Not only did you not take the opportunity to step up for leadership it would seem you weren't really all the interested in playing Xi. The fact that I don't know who you are has more to do with the fact that you were inactive than the fact that I'm a giant and you're not. I've been able to earn a PhD and publish peer reviewed papers in my field, but I did fail mind reading 101, so if you weren't happy/motivated and not letting anyone know then...again...the fault really lies with you.

In any event, your days of sim-turtling under an "elite" flag have obviously come to an end. Have fun in Lambda.

DeletedUser15581

So Nemesis is history, eh? Some one told me about this and I looked up the forums... 5 pages of posts is too much to read in 1 go though I can understand a bit about what actually triggered it from the first few posts.

Most of the ex-Nemesis who were there a couple of months back do know why did I quit... well, at least the dozen who cared to probe do! The rest probably don't even know me.

Anyway, all I'd say is that this had to happen eventually. The weak roots of the tree, in the form of leaders who were either too busy or not suited for the job, took out the life out of tree despite the strong branches it had in the form of seasoned grepo players.

Wish those players good luck... hope they'll have fun in the new alliances they are moving to (mostly PV?)

DeletedUser

I must appreciate my surroundings more !!

It appears I am surrounded by Princesses and it was another, rather than Lozza, that was the player i thought had caused issues in another team, so my apologies to her.

J.

DeletedUser

I must appreciate my surroundings more !!

It appears I am surrounded by Princesses and it was another, rather than Lozza, that was the player i thought had caused issues in another team, so my apologies to her.

J.

Thank you Bladerider. I'm glad that is cleared up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.