SCMG or SC WUSSY!

DeletedUser

SCMG:

— n , pl wusses , wussies
slang chiefly ( US ) a feeble or effeminate person

The biggest challenge facing our alliance right now is to land our CS's in Warlord's Elite cities before their VM kicks in. SCMG and EddieBenz activated VM the MINUTE war was declared....

DeletedUser20801

SCMG never went on VM.

SCMG gave your pathetic excuse for an alliance a 5 day head start with no resistance. And you only managed to take 2 SCMG's cities.
That must be quite embarrassing for you, but not much of a surprise considering the feable attacks my militia have been fighting off the last few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22179

you aren't BDT's target

and we still took 2 cities wow

DeletedUser

he's employing the famous "lose cities" tactic... ^^

DeletedUser20801

I just assumed that i'd be finished by now, after my gob turned the entire of Omega including your own allies against BDT the natural assumption is i'd be priority one.

Seems I have a few more months left of gobbing off and letting the whole of Omega know what pond scum BDT are.

Considering i've not been on grepolis in 5 days, only taking 2 cities is an embarrassment, if I was at war with someone and they left for 5 days, they'd have nothing to come back too. You guys had the opportunity to kill the virus spreading through Omega at the source, and failed miserably.

Still, you've helped me unlock a lot of achievements that were previously out of reach, so thank you for that.

I also expect an invite into BDT any day now, as previous wars will show, you've failed to defeat an opponent inside a week, and I still have lots of points, which I know you guys like, so naturally an invite should be heading my way.

Just one thing though, can I be on the council in BDT when I get invited? I'm quite a clever analyst, and am good at understanding an enemies next, move and if not at least prompting the path their next move should head down. - Veater can vouch for this, from my conversations with it while I was in Hell Hounds.

DeletedUser

can i claim to have been offline for more than a week now, but not have lost one city so we can laugh with our enemy alliances? or is that the definition of trolling?

DeletedUser20801

can i claim to have been offline for more than a week now, but not have lost one city so we can laugh with our enemy alliances? or is that the definition of trolling?

I would say check grepostats but you wouldn't believe I was offline with the amount of DBP my slingers picked up.
Alternatively, if you can work out which major player in omega I am real life friends with, they can vouch that i've been out with the new girlfriend nearly every night this week.

So BDT have gone from not being able to conquer my cities because I was apparently in Vacation Mode (still got my full allocation) to me never being away, and instead just silently accepting attacks, using slingers as defence and not even activating militia.

You guys really are starting to wobble, the damage has already been done, and i've already spread my virus far and wide. Blood-dimmed tide are infected and nothing you can say or do now will stop that. All your allies are abandoning you, you have no one else to turn too, your BS has been uncovered, and not your just 80...79...78....77....76....75 ducks sitting in a pond, hoping if they flap their wings enough all the other ducks will leave them alone.

DeletedUser

Feeling a bit courageous now that I've gotten every single alliance in Omega to attack us, are we?

You haven't "spread your virus far and wide" scmg - you are the kind of player who hops in and out of VM because they are too weak to stand and fight. Most of your cities were probably safe just because they're out in the rim and no one wants them.

But hey, what do I know, right? I'm just some idiot who asked for Omega to attack us so that we would finally have a challenge. If we lose, fine. If we win, shame on you Omega, for not being able to beat a couple people.

So get off this forum and take one of MY cities ;) Then I won't think so little of you =P

DeletedUser22423

I just assumed that i'd be finished by now, after my gob turned the entire of Omega including your own allies against BDT the natural assumption is i'd be priority one.

Seems I have a few more months left of gobbing off and letting the whole of Omega know what pond scum BDT are.

Considering i've not been on grepolis in 5 days, only taking 2 cities is an embarrassment, if I was at war with someone and they left for 5 days, they'd have nothing to come back too. You guys had the opportunity to kill the virus spreading through Omega at the source, and failed miserably.

Still, you've helped me unlock a lot of achievements that were previously out of reach, so thank you for that.

I also expect an invite into BDT any day now, as previous wars will show, you've failed to defeat an opponent inside a week, and I still have lots of points, which I know you guys like, so naturally an invite should be heading my way.

Just one thing though, can I be on the council in BDT when I get invited? I'm quite a clever analyst, and am good at understanding an enemies next, move and if not at least prompting the path their next move should head down. - Veater can vouch for this, from my conversations with it while I was in Hell Hounds.

Wait, what? YOUR taking credit for starting this? No way buddy! This is my angle I have been working. I was the one in here getting them all riled up a couple weeks ago. I was the one that got people to reveal info to me they might have never shared. I was the one that pm'ed people and planted the seed. I was the one that used valuable info gained from others to send so called errant and misdirected mail in an effort to cause mistrust between alliances. I started this long before you knew I existed and this one is my doing. Why do you think some of the smaller alliances are starting to jump in. Do you really wish us to believe that your the one emailing 20+ new people a day and trashing your accounts spreading lies and starting controversy. Not likely. And I can promise it will continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, what? YOUR taking credit for starting this? No way buddy! This is my angle I have been working. I was the one in here getting them all riled up and p o ed a couple weeks ago. I was the one that got people to reveal info to me they might have never shared. I was the one that pm'ed people and planted the seed. I was the one that used valuable info gained from others to send so called errant and misdirected mail in an effort to cause mistrust between alliances. I started this long before you knew I existed and this one is my doing. Why do you think some of the smaller alliances are starting to jump in. Do you really wish us to believe that your the one emailing 20+ new people a day and trashing your accounts spreading lies and starting controversy. Not likely. And I can promise it will continue.

/golfclap :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This war was always gonna happen it was just a case of when and how. TR were a little alliance who stood up to some bullying from bigger guys and were helped by both BDT and Warlords but it was the level of support. BDT were full on warlords sadly let down SCMG, who was a proper ally, then they took in the spartans who started this and you now have Warlords Altus. SCmg wasn`t happy with me posting my opinions on this forum and now our alliances are sorting it on the field of honour. So a war was inevitable.

vinnysblue

DeletedUser22179

Wait, what? YOUR taking credit for starting this? No way buddy! This is my angle I have been working. I was the one in here getting them all riled up and p o ed a couple weeks ago. I was the one that got people to reveal info to me they might have never shared. I was the one that pm'ed people and planted the seed. I was the one that used valuable info gained from others to send so called errant and misdirected mail in an effort to cause mistrust between alliances. I started this long before you knew I existed and this one is my doing. Why do you think some of the smaller alliances are starting to jump in. Do you really wish us to believe that your the one emailing 20+ new people a day and trashing your accounts spreading lies and starting controversy. Not likely. And I can promise it will continue.

FIGHT, fight, fight

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Feeling a bit courageous now that I've gotten every single alliance in Omega to attack us, are we?

You haven't "spread your virus far and wide" scmg - you are the kind of player who hops in and out of VM because they are too weak to stand and fight. Most of your cities were probably safe just because they're out in the rim and no one wants them.

But hey, what do I know, right? I'm just some idiot who asked for Omega to attack us so that we would finally have a challenge. If we lose, fine. If we win, shame on you Omega, for not being able to beat a couple people.

So get off this forum and take one of MY cities ;) Then I won't think so little of you =P

Let's get it right.

KillerCat66 on 2012-01-29 at 19:33
hey,

not sure if word has reached you, but WW1 is about to begin... I finally got a big fight together that I think is balanced! Teams seem to be :

BDT+Havoc VS WE+WA+WA+WA+GW+GW.

Which side will you take? I think best would be if you and Omegatron waited to see who started losing this war and then came in to help (like the Americans) but obviously if you want to take this shot to team up with everybody and take out #1 this may be your last chance...

Havoc were a bit suprised to hear you were talking them up as your allies.

DeletedUser

I said "teams SEEM to be" not "these ARE DEFINITELY the teams" because I knew huddo had friends in Havoc.

And excuse me for trying to put together a fun and balanced war - something that you were always complaining that we didn't have.

If you're so tough, take one of my cities Thane, and stop whining on this forum over nothing.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I said "teams SEEM to be" not "these ARE DEFINITELY the teams" because I knew huddo had friends in Havoc.

And excuse me for trying to put together a fun and balanced war - something that you were always complaining that we didn't have.

If you're so tough, take one of my cities Thane, and stop whining on this forum over nothing.

Full of wind as usual

It's funny hearing the self confessed forum troll telling other peole to shut up.

By the way, all those points you are dropping demolishing your cities.... you won't get any Culture points back from a farm.

Oh please take the city I half demolished and can't defend coz I spread myself Halfway around the word I need the points back to defend my backyard.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i am not trying to get anyone from gw, we, wa,wb,wc,... mad (although i bet someone will be) but why are you guys so confident about winning this war? i mean i know it's good to keep morale from players up, but i was just wondering
yes it's seems you have many players joining your side, but what i have seen it's not working out that well (?)

DeletedUser

Full of wind as usual

It's funny hearing the self confessed forum troll telling other peole to shut up.

By the way, all those points you are dropping demolishing your cities.... you won't get any Culture points back from a farm.

Oh please take the city I half demolished and can't defend coz I spread myself Halfway around the word I need the points back to defend my backyard.

I can defend all my cities. I've been asking you guys to try to take one for ages.

I'm demolishing useless buildings so that I can hit all these low point players that are attacking me without taking a huge morale hit.

DeletedUser22179

Full of wind as usual

NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-STUPID_U18chan.jpg

hummmm

DeletedUser24538

i am not trying to get anyone from gw, we, wa,wb,wc,... mad (although i bet someone will be) but why are you guys so confident about winning this war? i mean i know it's good to keep morale from players up, but i was just wondering
yes it's seems you have many players joining your side, but what i have seen it's not working out that well (?)
I think thane just got tutored!