Semper Fi = Cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Our founder forwarded this conversation to me. Read from bottom to top.

KwisatzHaderach on 12/1/10 at 11:22 PM
hahahah its kinda fun ing with him....look I think he really wants to back out of this...hahahahahaah

(This message was forwarded)
KwisatzHaderach on 12/1/10 at 11:22 PM
REAL MADRID ELITE suck
And we do not.....
does not matter why
all there is to do is battle
and die
who said that?

LONG LIVE
WAR MONGERS

KillaBanana on 12/1/10 at 11:11 PM
Are you affiliated with Real Madrid? Just asking because that's why we targeted you, but I see now you've changed the name. What's up with that?

KwisatzHaderach on 12/1/10 at 11:04 PM
no you have more cities and bigger players...no bet....
but best of luck

KillaBanana on 12/1/10 at 11:03 PM
Best of luck with that. I got 5000 of each resource that says at the end of the week, I can take more of your cities than you do. Are you game?

KwisatzHaderach on 12/1/10 at 10:58 PM
yes thank you for the game lesson...
Now most of your players are taking their 2 or 3rd cities...now I know how far that spreads your troops in the beginning...
I think we will end up taking some....
you are stronger as of now..
but I am sure as the game goes on and you loose more and more of your troops in attacks and defense against us some other alliance will seize the moment and start in on you.
we will fight
this alliance is very tight... of course as in any alliance some dead weight must go as you have done for us..

And for the house cleaning I thank you......

LONG LIVE
WAR MONGERS

KillaBanana on 12/1/10 at 9:24 PM
I realize that's your plan. I'm asking you to find an alternative route to solving this issue. The players we have taken were very weak, there was no struggle to conquer their cities. We have now entered another stage of the game and the players you're attacking have done well, there's been failed conquest attempts. And you're obviously smart enough to know that defensive troops can be built faster than offensive troops. Typically it's very difficult to conquer a city and the first attempt failed, without additional help. It's simple math, swords are build faster than slingers/hops.

I'm just suggesting you reconsider, and see if there's and alternative.

KB

KwisatzHaderach on 12/1/10 at 9:19 PM
you guys have taken 2 of my members and attacked many more......so why are you asking me not to attack your members?

our plan is too take as many of your cities as we can....

KillaBanana on 12/1/10 at 9:17 PM
I would appreciate it if you could kindly abstain from attacking my players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FAIL. On your part "War Mongers"

looks like he was just giving you friendly advice on how NOT to get killed.

DeletedUser2663

killerbanana is giving decent advice. i am sorry to say that KwisatzHaderach seems to be a bit of an idiot. i honestly see no future for you guys if he is your founder

DeletedUser

I'll have to agree, a good leader has to know when to back off especially if a chance has been offered.

Although i do admire your courage i REALLY don't see how you guys will be able to win this.

DeletedUser

His advice was to stop attacking them. ...even though they had attacked us unprovoked...

KH is a great leader. ..when it comes to war. But you're right, he's no diplomat. Same with me.

DeletedUser

KwisatzHaderach has what we call more balls than brains. Admirable in a front line lieutenant, disastrous in a founder/leader.

WM.jpg

DeletedUser13644

WELL the heading is wrong... they do not suck...but balls for brains?
och that hurts man...

The War Mongers

DeletedUser6983

Here is a tip Saturn, Always kiss the bigger guys butt unless you know u can beat them, if u know u cant, u can either...

1. Take a deep breath.
2. Count to 10.
3. Realize that you can't beat them in a war.
4. Admit that you're wrong.
5. Pray for forgiveness

Follow those rules and you will be just fine ;)

DeletedUser

Here is a tip Saturn, Always kiss the bigger guys butt unless you know u can beat them, if u know u cant, u can either...

1. Take a deep breath.
2. Count to 10.
3. Realize that you can't beat them in a war.
4. Admit that you're wrong.
5. Pray for forgiveness

Follow those rules and you will be just fine ;)

Bahahahaha. Where did you find such pearls of wisdom, KOAN?

DeletedUser

I'm with the War Mongers. If we all join together, than we can destroy Semper Fi.!!!

DeletedUser

I'm with the War Mongers. If we all join together, than we can destroy Semper Fi.!!!
Yu had us on the rope, but then let up. Those 60 biremes attacks almost got thru. You were so close, but stopped. Man you almost sunk my entire defensive fleet of light ships, my defensive horse and slingers were getting worried. Please stop.

DeletedUser

Yu had us on the rope, but then let up. Those 60 biremes attacks almost got thru. You were so close, but stopped. Man you almost sunk my entire defensive fleet of light ships, my defensive horse and slingers were getting worried. Please stop.

I hope you sent a full Sword Nuke in retaliation supported with fire ships!!!

DeletedUser13644

stop with the propaganda killa.........
just cause we are still around.... and keeping you a little off balance
thats no reason to say that we attack with defensive troops...

who is the propaganda for? the other big alliances?
its not for us we do not care ( if you have not noticed we will not back down )

and really we should already be crushed if we play so badly...
but instead we are 7th ranked alliance in BP.....
even if most is defense ( we do kill a lot of your troops)

so why the smear?

War Mongers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.