Semper Fi = Cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

...when killabanana spams us with messages saying have a good night sleep and that he's gonna take our cities.

Never said that either. I said you're all decent players, but your leader has mistakenly lead your into war with the biggest alliance in your area. I encouraged you all to consider moving to less disastrous alliance.

You're a self acknowledged noob, there's nothing wrong with that. But when you see your leaders are going down an obviously stupid path, you should be thinking, "maybe this isn't the best learning environment for me."

What are you going to learn next, how to piss into the wind?

DeletedUser

Yes, yes there is. sooner or later you will need to put on your big girl panties.

And if you believe SFi agreed to a cease fire, I challenge you to post it here. Either you are lying or Saturn lied to you.

"KillaBanana
Maybe you should name your alliance the Partnership of Douchbagery. Read the forum, everyone is making fun of you.

Saturn22 on 12/5/10 at 3:13 PM
told you Not to send CS. Ceasefire is off. We now have The Great Empire Alliances joining our crusade against your douchebagary. And I am going to find you in real life so we can talk face to face. ..Yes that sounds like a grand idea.

Saturn22 on 12/4/10 at 7:08 PM
...You have your part of it. We have our part. lol you do not have wholesale rights to Ocean 55. there are many alliances here.

KillaBanana on 12/4/10 at 7:00 PM
We have a small problem. It's essentially related to location. I believe we can both agree that SFi owns O55, and as owners we get to decide who live in our ocean. WM have never requested to reside in our ocean. You are therefore technically trespassing.

I think we need to work together to help your player leave O55. What do you think?

Saturn22 on 12/4/10 at 6:45 PM
The CS isn't en route yet.

We've sustained our share of the damage too. You took one of our cities today, that's more than enough compensation don't ya think?

KillaBanana on 12/4/10 at 6:41 PM
You're as nutty as chunky style peanut butter. Obviously we can't stop attacks that are already en route.

We need to discuss reparations. I've been bolted by one of your players. Who is going to compensate me for my damages?

Saturn22 on 12/4/10 at 6:34 PM
shakycse is under revolt. If a CS is sent, the ceasefire is off. Is that understood?

Saturn22 on 12/4/10 at 6:08 PM
Well actually Bambara is the player who started all this. He attacked our members on his island. I will tell them to stop the attacks, but please just let our players grow and enjoy the game. Many of them are new to it. And just leave baz alone please.

KillaBanana on 12/4/10 at 5:50 PM
Dude, you're the ones that started it. You picked a fight with a bigger, more active, more experienced alliance. What do you expect? Read the external forum thread. 1/2 dozen top player gave you advice. Follow it, stop attacking and move on. I gave you an out, but you wanted to try to embarrass me in the forum, you kept attacking, your players are still attacking, and there have been cowardly bolts. Yes we will conquer a couple more of your cities, yes your will build up and counter attack, you may even take one of our cities, but that will just get every one in SFi against you. Cut your loses, and quit attacking. If there are no attacks for 48 hours, we will proceed with the peace process.

Saturn22
I would except everyone of you I've talked to except baz and maybe 2 Legit has been nothing short of a complete douche-bag. Honestly.

KillaBanana on 12/4/10 at 5:28 PM
I MAY not? Oh since you said I MAY not, I guess that's different.

I think we could abstain from attacking you (including baz) if you renamed your alliance "SFi is cool"

Saturn22 on 12/4/10 at 5:23 PM
yes him. you may NOT attack him.

KillaBanana on 12/4/10 at 5:22 PM
baz? no he's toast.

Saturn22 on 12/4/10 at 5:21 PM
Fine I will stop all the attacks. But then you must stop too and that includes new members who used to be part of your alliance.
"

Sounds an awful lot like a ceasefire to me.

DeletedUser

so you expect somebody to stop attacking a claimed cleared city?

DeletedUser13994

Lol Mr.Killabanana, you said we're decent and I acknowledged it, you're semi-decent too, except for the low comprehension skills.

You shouldn't have left your city unguarded. See you soon, isn't about your bed time soon?

KB

Ain't that saying good night?

I'm assuming you're pretending to not understand. But if you're serious the point is just to see when you open them and then base attacks when you're offline.

good luck.

Oooooohhh, you never said that? Oh my city, tomorrow when I wake up KilalaBanana owns it. Seriously dude, do you even remember all the sht that you send us? I bet you say so much crap to everyone you can't even remember half of what you say.

@Murloc
What part of Cease-fire do you not understand? Can you understand English? If not, allow me to link you up with an online dictionary so you can have a better understanding of the word.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

If not satisfied, here's another.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lolz, actually i do know what ceasefire means, it means if a much bigger and better alliance that is dominating you says that if you don't attack for the next 48 hours they will begin to think about peace then you grab it with both hands and use the word 'master' a lot, also you accept that they will wish to finish their current plans and label the losses as nesseccary.

DeletedUser13994

KillaBanana on 12/4/10 at 5:50 PM
Dude, you're the ones that started it. You picked a fight with a bigger, more active, more experienced alliance. What do you expect? Read the external forum thread. 1/2 dozen top player gave you advice. Follow it, stop attacking and move on. I gave you an out, but you wanted to try to embarrass me in the forum, you kept attacking, your players are still attacking, and there have been cowardly bolts. Yes we will conquer a couple more of your cities, yes your will build up and counter attack, you may even take one of our cities, but that will just get every one in SFi against you. Cut your loses, and quit attacking. If there are no attacks for 48 hours, we will proceed with the peace process.

Hey Murloc, it's the text in red. Can you read it? If you can't you just tell me ayt, I can get a translator for you.

DeletedUser

lolz, you do realize i'm taking the piss right, anyways, it's fun winding u up :)
it clearly said if there no attacks for the next 48 hours we will proceed with the peace process, that was referring to TWM not SF
lolz

DeletedUser13994

Oh really, where is it referred to? I see no part of the text saying to only TWM and SF attacks are excluded. If it wasn't mentioned, then it applies to both. You left you brain inside a toilet bowl or something? Better get it back fast.

DeletedUser

Why would any alliance agree to stop attacking another alliance if the other alliance could still attack them? that makes no sense at all.

DeletedUser

If there are no attacks for 48 hours, we will proceed with the peace process.

That's exactly what it says. If no attacks, then we'll proceed. I was very clear that this is a one-sided proposition. We are many times larger than you, we are more experience and more active. We're better equipped and replenish our forces faster. There is absolutely no reason why we would engage in negotiations on equal grounds.

Since then we've take a dozen of your and your ally's cities and have several more in revolt. We've led you to the top of the DBP charts. If you would like peace the onus is on you to stop. And then after we are satisfied then we will stop. If you don't like it disband and we might not be able to find you.

If that sound unfair..... Remember you are the ones that started this, read the first page of this thread.

DeletedUser

lolz, infinity how about taking a couple of deep breathes, get you blood pressure down ;)
EDIT: this post came in a bit late, i just find it funny how i am being insulted for being such a dip when i'm right :)
EDIT2: BTW Infinity, are you sure it was me who left my head in a toilet bowl? learn to read buddy :)

DeletedUser

Why would any alliance agree to stop attacking another alliance if the other alliance could still attack them? that makes no sense at all.
Because you're getting beaten and it's your only way out. You're down what 2 CS in the past 24 hours?

DeletedUser

I don't want peace with your ilk. We will have peace when your severed banana head is lying at my feet.

DeletedUser

Thanks. We're merging with The great empire east soon, but we'll still need all the luck we can get. But semper fi will lose this war unless they call on the Marine's to bail their bottoms out.

DeletedUser

FAIL: there is a funny little thing called sarcasm ever heard of it?

PS: Sarcasm -–noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
just for people of low vocabulary

DeletedUser

This is the best flame war I have read in quite a wile, props to war mongers for making a hilarious thread.

now war mongers, it is about time you learn that even joined by 4 more alliances, you won't win, you are out matched by better, more expierienced players.

I respect that you are trying to protect your members, but taunting a massive alliance like you have will NEVER have a good outcome for you.

and finaly, although rather enjoiable, this thread is the most rediculously banible thread I have ever read. There are attacks on individuals, and many remarks thatwould never fly in a more established forum, I recamend the subject be locked.

DeletedUser

so i can shut you down one step at a time could you please label all my failings in easy to follow steps so a simpleton such as myself can understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.