SERBIA 2 is recruting!

DeletedUser

EDIT: Just to say I no longer support SERBIA 2, I'll leave the thread to show an example of a MRA

Looking for a fun loving alliance?
Looking for a loyal alliance?
Looking for a wide spread alliance?

Do you have over 1000 points? Are you active? Are in the North Oceans?

Then SERBIA 2 will be glad to have you! You can be anywhere in Epsilion and we will support you.

All you need you to do is be active.

If you're in the south you may wish to join the original SERBIA

(If it helps we're based in Ocean 42 and mainly are located in the north.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name a member in ocean 34,35,36,44,45,46,54,55 or 56 that you have been able to successfully support.

DeletedUser

Versus Mythical Warriors, they were the second largest in the ocean where the war was.

We've forced them into disbanding, the active members have either joined us or Renegades II.

EDIT: @Trevalyn While we have a wide range of oceans we are in, it's not fully inclusive, we don't have members in those oceans, but we are nearby several of them, I've have edited the ad so it's no longer as confusing.

DeletedUser

How big were Mythical Warriors? I have never even heard of them. Was it a rim Alliance of 12 members?

DeletedUser

no offence but your serbia 2 and serbia sucks.lesson one.only recruit members who you can actuall support and are in your own ocean.your guna get nowhere if you recruit someone 100hours away.i could go on all day why you will never amount to anything else than the bigger alliances farms but we all know the reasons.good luck dieing

DeletedUser

How big were Mythical Warriors? I have never even heard of them. Was it a rim Alliance of 12 members?

At it's peak it had around 40-50 members and had 110,000 points with 32 cities, but they concentrated on war forces instead of cities. They started the war. They had 35k-45k battle points.

DeletedUser

At it's peak it had around 40-50 members and had 110,000 points with 32 cities, but they concentrated on war forces instead of cities. They started the war. They had 35k-45k battle points.

im sorry but i dont agree with this at all.to have large war forces you have to have more cities.more cities=more pop=larger forces.it just sounds like they was a very small alliance and 35-45k bp isnt alot at all.i have around that just in attacking points so im sorry but beating an alliance of this size is nothing to shout about

DeletedUser

Exactly. Some players alone have that many Battle Points

DeletedUser

SERBIA is a useless alliance that has never been successful anywhere - I am certain SERBIA 2 will be the same.

I know because they were the first alliance I ever joined (though I left them a short time later); additionally, I have been at war with SERBIA almost since leaving it.

If you want a target flag hanging from your polis, please feel free to join them. Remember to also build your warehouse to a high level and max out your resource production. All the rest of us will really appreciate it.

DeletedUser

haha i would love to be close to alot of these guys they seem like there the bank of bp and resources

DeletedUser

Come on guys, we have to give these rim alliances a chance. Maybe one day they will make it,

DeletedUser

maybe they will but they need to realize there making mistakes and it seems like there not learning from them

DeletedUser

SERBIA wasnt a rim alliance, it was a if you exist then you belong with us in the arctic fighting eskimoes when we get forced to the rim (poles)

They recruited indescriminately and paid the price for it when they became pure targets.

DeletedUser

They were here from the beginning. But they are still nowhere in the Rankings.

DeletedUser

If you are going to reform then I suggest you do not use the name from an alliance that gained a rep as one of the most diffuse alliances in this server.

You are not doing your self a favor by using the name again. Cut and run, a very good motto. Recruiting will be better and you not get slandered as fast here by name association.

DeletedUser

There's been a break up in SERBIA 2, the major players have formed ANIKETOS while SERBIA has been left for whoever's left. I've cut myself off as well. We predict SERBIA 2 may collaspe in around a week or two.

ANIKETOS is not a MRA you'll be glad to hear.

DeletedUser

I am suprised that SERBIA still exists to be honest. I saw them in the rankings the other day on grepo stats. Yes I was checking out some rim alliance that caught my eye and they were ranked near SERBIA. Ahh nostalgia moments. Seems like half a year ago since I pillaged my first cities some of them were SERBIANs