Shooting Stars

DeletedUser11965

But you have to admit, they're pretty good. But I don't know if they can handle Force xD, Ray93 is one heck of a killer.

DeletedUser

shootingstars is a great alliance the only reason we may not win this world is if a speed 3 revolt world comes out soon

DeletedUser20688

But you have to admit, they're pretty good. But I don't know if they can handle Force xD, Ray93 is one heck of a killer.

Trust me, we have a lot of of skill in our alliance. I don't know who they are but I'm sure we can out do them.

DeletedUser

A) They don't die because they're not alive xD

B) This server IS temp until we can find a speed 3 revolt. I have tons of evidence to show that I've said this even before Actium came out if you'd like to see it.

C) Ray can't take us all on :p He was meant to join us but when we joined the server he saw some friends he used to play with and joined them.

DeletedUser20688

He doesn't need Ray, he has the Weh Boys so its chillin'

DeletedUser31161

owned!

Fact is though Shooting stars has some awesome players, but it also has a few i would personally not even invite...

very well said. SS has soem players that i dont think anyone understands. but without those few tweaks the overal are a very good alliance

DeletedUser20688

If we had the old Ilkapilka I would of advised everyone left this world as it would be pointless for them :p

We have a decent bunch of players

DeletedUser3393

Actually I would put more faith in Corey to save my than 99.9% of the players in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

what i find interesting is how a lot of players of shooting star are high on the abp list then a few are high on the dp list. Is SS not a helping alliance members alliance. cant you clear the people attacking :heh:

DeletedUser3393

what i find interesting is how a lot of players of shooting star are high on the abp list then a few are high on the dp list. Is SS not a helping alliance members alliance. cant you clear the people attacking :heh:
Actually our members are soo good, they don't ask for help until they have no other option.
I wonder if you are the kind of person who would cry for help if I send an attack with 2 archers.