Shooting Stars

DeletedUser

i got 118 dp from 1 attack the day protection ended, why would it be hard to get 250 dp from 2 attacks

DeletedUser3393

@Penguin, Every time you type something, I see your level of intelligence dropping.. We actually have an inside bet on how ridiculous your next comment will be. Please don't stop!

DeletedUser

You can get around 4.5kdbp from a single attack.

I would put Corey in my top 5 of players I've come across. He's an awesome player, had the best humour on grepo and all the other good stuff.

DeletedUser18636

You can get around 4.5kdbp from a single attack.

I would put Corey in my top 5 of players I've come across. He's an awesome player, had the best humour on grepo and all the other good stuff.

is my math wrong? - how can one get that?)) without laurels increasing bp
3k fs from farms + 200 plow + 10% (320) from thermals... => that's theoretical max...

DeletedUser

is my math wrong? - how can one get that?)) without laurels increasing bp
3k fs from farms + 200 plow + 10% (320) from thermals... => that's theoretical max...

Double bp spell ;) Which is still available

DeletedUser20688

I thought he was joking regarding that comment to me

I'm having a slow start on this server, I'm not blessed like others and have lots of gold to pump into the game. I've been wiped to hell by Kanga and his noob alliance but I am still ranked top 30 ABP?

I'm not complaining, its still early so I will pick my game up

DeletedUser31161

sorry i dont pay much attention to dp. i really dont know how much you get from dp. bu how do 2 attacks happen. if one comes and trys to wipe a person out then if i was in the best alliance i would give an attack back for revenge

DeletedUser

@Penguin, Every time you type something, I see your level of intelligence dropping.. We actually have an inside bet on how ridiculous your next comment will be. Please don't stop!

AA, are you the original AA? :D

DeletedUser

I thought he was joking regarding that comment to me

I'm having a slow start on this server, I'm not blessed like others and have lots of gold to pump into the game. I've been wiped to hell by Kanga and his noob alliance but I am still ranked top 30 ABP?

I'm not complaining, its still early so I will pick my game up

As soon as BP ended you guys started launching crappy attacks, which were beat down, now you guys are paying for it. The only gold I have is from doing those horrible surveys and what not.

DeletedUser20688

As soon as BP ended you guys started launching crappy attacks, which were beat down, now you guys are paying for it. The only gold I have is from doing those horrible surveys and what not.

I didn't attack your alliance untill you guys hit me.

It's a shame I took out one of your armys because one of you is stupid enough to leave it in a 175

Because of this I think I've received an infraction by Kanga so it must of been his.

DeletedUser29371

So whats the point of this game if not attacking?

Simmers and lazy boys dont count to answer this.

Point of this game is battles and conquering end of story and conquering is currently mostly unavailable to everyone.

DeletedUser

You personally may not have sent attacks, but your alliance most certainly did. As soon as BP ended SS attacked almost everyone on the island. No way in hell that after 4 days you could successfully kick everyone on the islands .

I agree Alcarin, that is the point of the game. I was explaining the reasoning behind Corey's post.

DeletedUser29371

You personally may not have sent attacks, but your alliance most certainly did. As soon as BP ended SS attacked almost everyone on the island. No way in hell that after 4 days you could successfully kick everyone on the islands .

I agree Alcarin, that is the point of the game. I was explaining the reasoning behind Corey's post.

I think thats good what happened, now we will have lively islands....

I bet if SS would NOT attack as soon as BP ends we would be in circle of endless simming

I see such move as perfect to stir up battles between alliances.

DeletedUser20688

I know, people are welcome to attack me. It does effect you at the start but in the long run I will come out on top.

DeletedUser29371

I know, people are welcome to attack me. It does effect you at the start but in the long run I will come out on top.

Well militia is OP at start... i always claimed militia defense should be reduced to 1/1/1 since they wear no armor etc. or MAX 2/2/2

DeletedUser

Don't know about you guys but I'm not spending a single gold on a server that I won't be on for more than a few weeks.